Ancient Aliens

darwi

Sanat Kumara came to Earth on a rescue mission millions of years ago, from the planet Venus. Their etheric form would have been a less solid type of 'physical' form. Presumably our physical eyesight and other senses would not normally be able to perceive them. He came with 4 great lords and their 100 assistants. That's 105 total. Coincidentally, my house number, where I've lived most of my life, just happens to be 105. In addition, they came with 144,000 other Venusians, to help raise the consciousness of life on Earth. Coincidentally, I've been seeing the number 144 on license plates, digital clocks and elsewhere, many thousands of times, over the last few decades. My attention is frequently drawn to that number. Naturally, when I finally heard the story of Sanat Kumara, I realized that I must be one of the original Venusians, who followed Sanat Kumara on this rescue mission. Ancient Indian manuscripts refer to that ancient incident, I believe. The ancient Rama civilization doesn't come close to the advanced level of the Venusian civilization, that has been striving to uplift Earth for millions of years. When you have a seemingly advanced civilization like the Rama civilization, with some technological abilities, but not sufficient morals and spiritual development to balance it out, then you have a civilization that actually isn't very advanced. Why are you here now? To get it right this time, perhaps? I just point this out in a friendly way. In present times there are people said to be from Venus. There is a story about Nicola Tesla, that he was brought here on a Venusian spaceship as a newborn and given to Earthlings to raise as their own. There is the story of Valiant Thor, who came here in his Venusian spaceship and interacted with President Eisenhower and the United States government, but left because they were not ready to respond to his message. Frank Stranges met him personally. A woman named Olmec claims to be from Venus recently. People like me believe we came from Venus a long time ago. You and others can easily research all this on the internet and elsewhere, if you are interested.

Krish

darwi says: Why are you here now?

Because Rama civilization ran in to a different high powered group that fought 100K years ago. Hence a set of Humans moved to where many civilization are near by. Some of us decided that we left a few people on Earth and wanted to get help... re-civilize them under the rules of the Universe... that is why...since no Venusian did anything in the last 100 years...(remember we need to fix all the holes in the swiss cheese...OK...)

as to "but not sufficient morals and spiritual development". They are way up there in the scheme of things...and if I did not have to obey the Universal law, I could do the same...in a spiritually undeveloped planet like ours...(you know, young ones forgot and slowly developing now...to about 400 years to the future) ...that is the truth behind the whole system...

You can do the same or more...thank you...and if you have or know someone who has full Venusian capabilities, we would love to set up future plans....now...

As to Nicola Tesla,, I know him in spirit format...I could ask him if he was a Venusian too? He is 250K years old...who knows what happened then...

Last edited:

darwi

Krish, there is an interconnectedness to life that is being overlooked. You and I are Earthlings NOW. But that does not nearly describe who we are. So you are from the RAMA civilization and who knows how many other Civilizations, Worlds and Realities. And I am from Venus, Arrakis, Caladan and who knows how many other Civilizations, Worlds and Realities. We are also extensions of our higher selves, who have experienced much of this 1st hand, even if we feel we haven't. By the way, I notice that you take me more seriously now, about the idea of human life on Venus. I feel that's a good thing. As we are connected by these communications, I'll suggest that the RAMA civilization and Venus civilization are also connected in diverse ways that neither you or I have yet realized. It really should not be a question of which civilization is more advanced. And are you quite sure of no connection to the Venus civilization yourself? I certainly now feel that I must be connected to the RAMA civilization and may have lived lifetimes in that civilization. The mere fact that we have these communications, suggests it. The influence of the interconnected RAMA civilization, Venus civilization and other civilizations on this planet is an ongoing event. I would like to know more about the RAMA civilization conflict. Is the kidnapping of Sita away from her husband Ramachandra and the ensueing nuclear war, written about in the Mahabharata, a part of that conflict. It seems directly connected to my karmic pattern. I thought this long before I met you on the internet. Now I'm concerned that our communications may seem like science fiction to everyone else. No one else seems to be participating.

Krish

darwi writes: "So you are from the RAMA civilization and who knows how many other Civilizations, Worlds and Realities. "

Theoretically I agree with you...we are allowed only so much information. Hence I can not say the past is not there or there...But present one is there all the way to Rama because Krishna (in a different name) was there and I connected to him as family friend as I learned all these things in 2014. I can get more info but unless it works for my Karma, I am not allowed.

As the stories you hear on Rama and Mahabharat are basically science fiction modeled on real life issues. Same for Norse Mythology...the reality is there behind the scene but everything as story is not quite so....

However, there is a small catch...as humans, we can not be more than say 400K to 500K old, because as time passes,our energy level goes up and we can not have physical life. So, whatever you decide, that is a part that need to be judged. We can come in within 300K, but after that, your body gets used up in energy and you die in 40 to 50 years.

Yes, I know a lot but there is tons more...as time passes and I organize what i have learned, I ask for more...you know, human life at this time frame are not fully robust...may be in another 400 years, it would be. That is because, I did very advanced stuff in the past, but that information is somewhat veiled. I still can do it, but only if the right pre-structured equipment. is available. ..It is one of those Universal Law.

So, here we are....see what else you can come up, we can discuss...I am open to everything ...I was talking to Arthur Clarke the other day (the dead one) and asked if he was in the space ship..as a crew...he said he wanted but did not happen...any way...anything you want to talk...do so in paranormalis...it is somewhat open than in other web sites ...

Bottom line is anyone who connected with the divine-spirit can communicate properly...as long as they are about 100K old to understand the mechanics...rest would not, since that part is hidden...like they say, it is a veil...so, have at it...

If your present rebirth cycle is more than 100K, you were at Rama time...

darwi

When a consciousness has too much energy and is too highly evolved to incarnate physically, it can still create a lower self to operate on that level. But even as these lower extensions of our higher selves, many of us are much older than that. Or it can change to a body of light. Some of them have been doing that on this planet.

CDS

When a consciousness has too much energy and is too highly evolved to incarnate physically, it can still create a lower self to operate on that level. But even as these lower extensions of our higher selves, many of us are much older than that. Or it can change to a body of light. Some of them have been doing that on this planet.

I wonder if these light anomalies could be what you're referring too...
medium.jpg

Last edited:

Krish

darwi...it sounds like you are getting the data from the other side. While what you said is true...it is to certain extent. That is all of us are basically less than our full capabilities due to present society. Still when we grow much older, it changes the dynamics...It is all about the time....and also Krishna People who are here now can not take on human form...it is a whole different species...beyond that there are entities that are older than Krishna people and they do not have physical bodies and can not get close to Planet Earth...the Planet could blow up by itself like a massive nuclear bomb...(not exactly nuclear but you get the point)...that is what I was saying...Thanks...

darwi

I don't know, Chris. But I'll be more specific about what I do know. Ramalinga Swamigal, an Indian saint of the late 1800s, told his disciples to lock the door of the small building in which he was located. He was 50 years old. One curious thing about him was that whenever photographs of him were taken, his clothing was recorded in the photographs, but not his body. He told his disciples that when the British authorities came to investigate and unlocked the door, they would not find him. He would not be there. That night, as Ramalinga's disciples chanted and meditated around the building, they suddenly saw a bright flash of violet light flash up from the building where there guru had been and disappear into the night sky. They felt that their guru must have left this reality as a ball of light. When the British authorities came and unlocked the door, he was gone, never to return. Except when he reincarnated. In recent years I found Datattreya Siva Baba on the internet, also known as Dr. Pillai. He claims to be able to turn into a ball of light and in one of his meditative states he does seem to be turning whiter and lighter. It is claimed by Walter Semkiw, a reincarnation researcher, that Dr. Pillai is a reincarnation of Ramalinga Swamigal and an even earlier Indian saint, who also turned into a ball of light and left this world(a repetitive pattern for him no doubt, while demonstrating the possibilities for ourselves), and also of Agastyar, an Indian saint in God consciousness, who has lived over 30,000 years, one of the two main gurus of Babaji Nagaraj, said to have been born in 203 A.D and still alive. At the level of God consciousness that these individuals and others like them manifest, apparently they can turn into a ball of light at will and leave this reality or remanifest as physical any time they choose. I also know someone else who claims a similar ability. Many of these type individuals may be hard to access for most of us. There is a place in southern India I believe, a place like Shangrila in Tibet where there are people like that with unusual abilities, who never age. The energy is different there because of them. And conditions are quite different. One little example, a plant, the oil of which can change copper to gold, so it is written. But whether you or I could ever find such a place, remains to be seen. Certainly not if we're mired down in too much negativity. I've come across this data because I practice Dattatreya Kriya Yoga and Babaji's Kriya Yoga. I also met Walter Semkiw several years ago. I went to the New Life Expo in New York to meet him and buy his book, Return of the Revolutionaries( a book about cases of reincarnation) because I wanted to meet him, as he was the second person I knew that claimed to be a reincarnation of John Adams, 2nd president of the U.S. Yes, I believe there can be more than one because of parallel universes and because souls can split or have simultaneous incarnations. Semkiw writes about that. You can find him on his reincarnation site, Iisis.

CDS

Well it is interesting, because I run into all kinds of light anomalies. Usually balls of light of some color. Red seems to be a particularly prominent color, although that may be dependent on the camera used.

These particular ones in the image posted I saw as they shot down over my left shoulder. I know they're entities of some type. Most call them dead humans, I have several other ideas as well...

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I'm a big Ancient Aliens fan. Since I like to watch the episodes in order, I do so on DVDs at home. Currently, I'm up to season 6, volume 1. That's the last DVD I have so far.