Ancient Aliens

Harte

It's been a while for me; Rama always skimps on the creamer and coffee cake.
I've never had the pleasure myself.

Perhaps I spend too much time gulping 20 year old single malt with my personal ascended master, Bool Krappi.

Back on topic:

@Harte is there any evidence you've come across that would support the ancient alien theory? I realize most of the crap they have on that H2 show can be explained somehow or another, but I'm curious if you've come across anything you haven't seen explained properly elsewhere.
I've been looking at this for a very long time - as you know, but perhaps others here that haven't any history with me (here and elsewhere) don't.
By that I mean that my position on this isn't taken simply for the sake of argument. I have considered the ancient alien hypothesis seriously for literally decades.

I have yet to come across a single scrap of evidence for any alien intervention whatsoever in ANY era of human existence.

Admittedly, I've not looked as thoroughly at the present age - there's a lot of the past, you know, compared to the present, so I leave the claims in the present age to others.

There is not a single thing I've ever come across that can't be explained by mundane means.

Since we live in the real world, real-world explanations must take primary precedence over any fabulous claims about any evidence.

The VERY large majority of claims made about so-called "evidence" for ancient alien intervention are actually bald-faced lies and purposeful misrepresentations (another kind of lie) made by people trying to sell books, get paid interviews, or sucker people into paying a couple hundred dollars a head to attend "conferences."

The same is true concerning claims made about ancient advanced civilizations, a related topic which I've been looking at for an even longer period.

Harte

Krish

That is a matter of faith, not a matter of fact.

Harte
You are right...everything I could not see including electrons is a matter of faith...then why you are in paranormalis?...amazing....
Why are you at paranormalis?

Perhaps, if you spend a moments thought on it, you can come to see that there is no small difference between understanding and using the theory of electromagnetism that arises from the observed fact that some sort of single charge particle exists (electrons) and the invention of a superpowerful cosmic being to explain phenomena that the ignorant do not understand.

Put plainly, we can all physically experience electrons anytime we wish, but when was the last time you had coffee with Rama?

Harte
You are correct...I did not have a coffee with Rama...but I did not with you too...so go for it....

Krish

You are right...everything I could not see including electrons is a matter of faith...then why you are in paranormalis?...amazing....
Why are you at paranormalis?

Perhaps, if you spend a moments thought on it, you can come to see that there is no small difference between understanding and using the theory of electromagnetism that arises from the observed fact that some sort of single charge particle exists (electrons) and the invention of a superpowerful cosmic being to explain phenomena that the ignorant do not understand.

Put plainly, we can all physically experience electrons anytime we wish, but when was the last time you had coffee with Rama?

Harte

Not sure what this says...but what ever you say...it is paranormalis....

Krish

The same is true concerning claims made about ancient advanced civilizations, a related topic which I've been looking at for an even longer period.

Longer period? Wait another 300 years...you will get it. The Universe is a big place....very BIG....

Harte

Longer period? Wait another 300 years...you will get it. The Universe is a big place....very BIG....
No, you wait a mere 100 more years, and you will get it. Sometime between now and then.

Harte

darwi

Mudpuppy, often star gates, pyramids and other difficult to understand technology is attributed to extraterrestrials. But over long periods of time, many advanced cultures could already have evolved on this planet, some of them graduating to other worlds and existences and some of them still being present. Besides any star gates that may have been discovered in Iraq, apparently there was some kind of underground facility built around 50,000 years ago there containing extremely high technology. That facility came to light(a holographic display actually), when it's larger companion facility in the Bucegi Mountains in Romania was opened up by American technology in 2003, written about in the book Transylvania Sunrise, by Radu Cinamar. The discovery of that companion facility in Iraq would have lent urgency to the American government to take possession of that facility in that same year, not letting Sadam Hussein get his hands on it. And so began the war in Iraq. The facility in Romania is said to have the beginnings of an elaborate tunnel system which leads to Tibet, underneath the Great Pyramid in Egypt and to the inner Earth. And now it is being claimed that Cezar Brad and Radu Cinamar of Dept. Zero of the Romanian dept. that deals in top secrets, have gone to the inner Earth to interact with the inhabitants there. So, some of the ancient technologies that have been discovered and that are still being discovered can have diverse sources, from this planet itself(within or without) and from sources which came from outside this planet. It may be important to realize that some beings are depicted as being from different places. Thoth for instance, the man who supposedly built the Great Pyramid, using levitation, is depicted as an Earthling. He's also depicted as coming from the star system Sirius. But I guess that kind of thing is to be expected of someone, if they have lived such an extraordinarily long and unusual lifetime.

Krish

Trying to move away from Rama Civilization for a little bit... (they are 100,000 years ahead in technology, hard to catch up for us)....

What about type III civilization? Is there such an animal? Or they do not have physical bodies plane and simple like Vorlons? I know, Type Ii but not Type III (I may have just understood them)....any ideas? Thank you.

Kardashev scale - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sorry, I missed the other post...I will now post it there...but I can live it here in case someone want to say something...Thank you...

Last edited:

darwi

To me, trying to understand things from an artificially derived scale is counterproductive. In my view, it mainly shows that people are often more interested in intellectual arguments than a balanced mind approach. Remember, there are two halves to the mind that need to be balanced for better understanding. Too much of one and we get intellectual egotism. Too much of the other and we get an out of control imagination. It pays to understand both physics and metaphysics in a balanced way, I believe. It's also helpful to hear and understand enlightened sources when we can find them. For example, Enlightened sources indicate the proclivity for life everywhere, on and within planets and suns, and even in seemingly empty space, in my view. So, when enlightened sources indicate that human life in etheric form lives on Venus AND there is strong intuitive synchronicity in my life that indicates to me that I came from there a long time ago, I take it very seriously. And I have a natural tendency or bias against intellectual arguments, as I often find them to be distortions of the truth or just completely wrong. Meanwhile, I'm not enlightened, my understanding isn't perfect and I'm still learning. Sometimes I make mistakes and have trouble trying to convey what I want to convey. I'll correct my own mistakes when I realize them.

Krish

darwi...I like this..." there are two halves to the mind " Thanks...

I have some ideas about Mars...But let us talk about Venus...when the civilization was available matter wise?