Ancient Aliens

I loved the post on the annukai. I actually have done alot of research and learned what i could on the subject. The annukai were tribal people or saw as that here. But the first leader of this tribe was beleived to be from the stars. There was even examinations done on the skulls that were odd in form and did not look like a birth defect. They still have a ritual to the first leader and to the stars. Because it changed them as a people. I do beleive it is yearly they have it. I found it very interesting. As for the reptilian mix up they are a completely different race and most were violent or hostile. Also called draconian still in the reptilian category. Aslo many docile races that the reptilian races have tried to destroy such as the Lyrans or andromedans or pleadians. From what i know the gaian were a not a hostile race as well. The greys on the other hand have been countless stories about abductions. But the beings from Roswell were grey beings so if we held there people captive they might want to settle the score just a thought. Anyway there are tons of info that we are not being told but more and more are speaking out. No longer willing to sit quiet on the subject and long over due if you ask me. Vamp1r3Goddess

Harte

I loved the post on the annukai. I actually have done alot of research and learned what i could on the subject. The annukai were tribal people or saw as that here. But the first leader of this tribe was beleived to be from the stars. There was even examinations done on the skulls that were odd in form and did not look like a birth defect. They still have a ritual to the first leader and to the stars. Because it changed them as a people. I do beleive it is yearly they have it. I found it very interesting.
Every word of the above is fiction, and poorly imagined at that.

Harte

Samstwitch

As for the reptilian mix up they are a completely different race and most were violent or hostile. Also called draconian still in the reptilian category....The greys on the other hand have been countless stories about abductions. But the beings from Roswell were grey beings so if we held there people captive they might want to settle the score just a thought. Anyway there are tons of info that we are not being told but more and more are speaking out. No longer willing to sit quiet on the subject and long over due if you ask me. Vamp1r3Goddess

Speaking of Ancient Aliens, I invite you to look at a bit of my research in Post #24 on Alien Abductions, Hybrids, Reptilian, etc. (The link will take you to the top of the page, scroll down for my Post #24.)

Rosco..Jones

In Post #24 I ran across the JT quote below.

JOHN TITOR: "No new information there (on UFOs and aliens). I find that an interesting subject myself. Personally, I think "UFOs" might be time travelers with very sophisticated distortion units. But that might be a bit wacky."

I wanted to comment that this is my favorite explanation for the majority of UFO sources.
I think that using three Kerr singularities in the TM may enable travel sideways in time, to parallel worldlines of increasing divergence. Just a thought.

Harte

In Post #24 I ran across the JT quote below.
I wanted to comment that this is my favorite explanation for the majority of UFO sources.
I think that using three Kerr singularities in the TM may enable travel sideways in time, to parallel worldlines of increasing divergence.

Maybe, but not in a Chevy.

Just one sigularity approximately the "size of an electron" would weigh about the same as our Moon.

That's on hellacious suspension you got there.

Harte

Rosco..Jones

"Just one singularity approximately the "size of an electron" would weigh about the same as our Moon."

Hardt, Your killing me. The base size "micro" singularity is one Planck mass in size. Singularity size increases in Planck mass quantities. I don't have the interest to calculate the mass required for a Schwarzschild radius (event horizon) equal to the electron radius. Anyway, there was never any mention of the size if the singularities used in JT's TM.

I think that you were looking at the micro black holes used in the TM as you would the massive stellar black holes. Gravity at the Planck distances involved does not act the same as it does at macro distances.

"Contrarily to conventional black holes which are solutions of gravitational field equations of the general theory of relativity, quantum gravity black holes incorporate quantum gravity effects in the vicinity of the origin, where classically a curvature singularity occurs."

Planck mass 2.176 (13) × 10−8 kg

Planck length 1.616 (97) × 10−35 m
(event horizon)

Electron mass 9.109×10−31 kg

Electron's radius is 10−22 m

Reference: Earth mass 8.87×10−3m
event horizon

"The Kerr–Newman metric defines a black hole with an event horizon only when the following relation is satisfied: a^2+Q^2 <= M^2

An electron's a and Q (suitably specified in geometrized units) both exceed its mass M, in which case the metric has no event horizon and thus there can be no such thing as a black hole electrononly a naked spinning ring singularity. Such a metric has several seemingly unphysical properties, such as the ring's violation of the cosmic censorship hypothesis, and also appearance of causality-violating closed timelike curves in the immediate vicinity of the ring."

Harte

"Just one singularity approximately the "size of an electron" would weigh about the same as our Moon."

Hardt, Your killing me. The base size "micro" singularity is one Planck mass in size. Singularity size increases in Planck mass quantities. I don't have the interest to calculate the mass required for a Schwarzschild radius (event horizon) equal to the electron radius. Anyway, there was never any mention of the size if the singularities used in JT's TM.
No, Titor was the one that stated "about the size of an electron."

Maybe you don't have the interest. But I've already done this right here on this board.

I note that you do have plenty of "interest" when it comes to other aspects of singularities.

Just not their mass, eh?

An electron's a and Q (suitably specified in geometrized units) both exceed its mass M, in which case the metric has no event horizon and thus there can be no such thing as a black hole electrononly a naked spinning ring singularity.
This is true for an electron mass. Of course, you'd need to have enough interest to calculate a singularity's mass in order to comment about a black hole the size of an electron, which certainly can exist and would have an event horizon.

Obviously, Hawking radiation (assuming it exists) would fry the chevy, the driver and the surrounding area, should such an event occur. At the same time, the singularity would destroy the chevy, the driver and the surrounding area with it's mass/gravity.

In addition, Titor never mentioned how he could fire more than one or two electrons toward such a thing. At that size, there's no way to duplicate the method you're claiming he did, and even at that, no travel in time exists in the theory for the "traveller," only an appearance of time travel for an outside observer of the process.

Such a metric has several seemingly unphysical properties, such as the ring's violation of the cosmic censorship hypothesis, and also appearance of causality-violating closed timelike curves in the immediate vicinity of the ring."

Can the Chevy fit through the "immediate vicinity of the ring?" Also - note the word "appearance."

Lastly, Titor has to be assumed to be talking about the classic electron radius, as are you. In fact, electrons are point particles and have no radius whatsoever.

Obviously, when Titor said his singularities were about the size of an electron, he had to have been talking about a classic electron.

Harte

Harte Why is it that you are so determined to poke a hole in everyone's balloon so to speak. Everyone is entitled to opinions but to be consistently negative is not the route i would take. Each idea shared someone learns something from it. So the positive route would be the way to go. Leave the balloons alone. LOL. ;):cool: Vamp1r3Goddess