Anyone else from my timeline (invasion in 2026) out there?

stardude

Hi star dude:

Do you have any idea why they would attack us. Please reply to me.

Well I do have some ideas. Most of my personal memories don't get to deep into the reasons behind everything but I once knew a woman with answers to a lot of questions and she was able to provide some insight.

Things differ between timelines but it is probable the race that came had two factions, peaceful scientists and explorers and those that wanted to build an empire through military force. In my timeline it was the conquers that showed up but in others a peaceful group of scientists shows up to study our diverse biosphere, I believe they even help to fabricate a defense against the others of their kind.

Why they come here is simple, we have food.
If we go out into the stars we can terraform planets to be breathable to us and grow food on their surfaces but the aliens feed on magnetic fields and you can't just make those without cracking open planets and adding insane amounts of energy to melt planetary cores and start them rotating.

I believe that Faster Than Light travel is actually fairly easy and we don't understand it due to some basic flaws in our math, calculus the basis of modern physics is built upon approximations of values and not exact numbers and other such things. If travel is cheap and easy and any kind of terraforming is very expensive and time consuming then well it is easier to shoot a frontier farmer and take his farm than it is to clear, till and plant your own farm. especially when the farmer has a bow and arrow and you have a plasma rifle.

Either way I don't think it is out of malice or fear, we are just another dot on a map.

HDRKID

Aliens are able to create panic. Still, it seems hard to believe that we would be attacked by aliens any time soon. Most aliens give people warnings. These are about a hypercatastrophe that is coming. Probably they will wait for the mega disasters to occur. Other wise they would lose what ever they build up. Quite likely they want to see how extensive the damage is. Get a reading on if they can use any of our existing infra structure before they attempt to colonize us. Hey, after all, they did issue us a grave warning. Yeah, that can only mean they are already cognizant of what is coming.

3023251-slide-1671583-slide-va-tree-houses-04.jpg

stardude

Aliens are able to create panic. Still, it seems hard to believe that we would be attacked by aliens any time soon. Most aliens give people warnings. These are about a hypercatastrophe that is coming. Probably they will wait for the mega disasters to occur. Other wise they would lose what ever they build up. Quite likely they want to see how extensive the damage is. Get a reading on if they can use any of our existing infra structure before they attempt to colonize us. Hey, after all, they did issue us a grave warning. Yeah, that can only mean they are already cognizant of what is coming.

Not all aliens are the same, and some aren't even aliens. Some of the former inhabitants of earth are out there among the stars and I think they do a fair share of looking after us just out of nostalgia for the old neighborhood. Maybe some our warning us of the others that are coming, maybe not.
I know the ones I encountered didn't seem to care much about the short term health of the planet or the infrastructure, if anything they seemed to go out of their way to disrupt life cycles on earth.

In the ten years before we left, to the best of my knowledge no more showed up. It is entirely possible they don't have FTL and are using generation ships (depending on how long they live) and they didn't come from a local area so it is likely to be several decades between first contact and when the colony ships start showing up.

I am interested about this future disaster you are talking about, do you have any information on what it is/could be?

Last edited:

HDRKID

They are not all the same. However, most tell us of mega disasters that are coming. Psychics have scary visions.

Look here and go to the last page.
Paranormal Report: Black Eyed Children Stories | Paranormalis

Here is what David Weatherly sees as a BEK
paint1.jpg

He has never seen one.

Here is an average human and an average BEK.

friendzs4.gif

People ask why aliens are coming now.

I believe that I have an answer. Something horrible is coming.
They wish to do a rescue.

People have suggested all kinds of catastrophes - solar flare, asteroid impact, mega quake, and nuclear war.

Oh yes, a lot of people have said that there is an alien invasion.

I did a remote viewing of 2026 and saw that all the cities were gone. Hope to find a way to prevent this event from ever occurring.

stardude

They are not all the same. However, most tell us of mega disasters that are coming. Psychics have scary visions.

Look here and go to the last page.
Paranormal Report: Black Eyed Children Stories | Paranormalis

Here is what David Weatherly sees as a BEK
paint1.jpg

He has never seen one.

Here is an average human and an average BEK.

friendzs4.gif

People ask why aliens are coming now.

I believe that I have an answer. Something horrible is coming.
They wish to do a rescue.

People have suggested all kinds of catastrophes - solar flare, asteroid impact, mega quake, and nuclear war.

Oh yes, a lot of people have said that there is an alien invasion.

I did a remote viewing of 2026 and saw that all the cities were gone. Hope to find a way to prevent this event from ever occurring.

No matter what happens we are on a dark path. I think it is very possible that attempts to change the future may have just created another evil, something like mecha godzilla, a fire to fight fire with.

We are just on a failed timeline, enjoy it while you can and then leave if you can.

I remember a little of another life where the tech was probably the best of the possible options. There were no aliens but WW3 was not pretty, limited nuclear exchange, guess rifles, ballistic armor, magnetic shields, and tiny anti-matter charges in bullets. Everything from India to Poland was reduced to rubble but we did get over the last hurdle on the path to a type I civilization.

Tron1

there probably won't be an alien invasion i'm sorry but this bs has to stop no one has any right to write what they see or fake what they see or what they write susposedly is true. 80% of what people write is bs hdrkid stop writing down bs start putting up real stuff you try to control everyone with words but words don't mean anything with out be sure to tell lies like you did about that pawn shop it's a present pawn shop which makes you a liar and probably a thief or trader joe if you call it. people tell all sorts of bs I've even told bs because people bs other people around here. no one is going to attack us it will never happen your predictions that you gave me were never true for the super bowl so I never bet on it. find something else to do besides trying to find your dead wife she's dead and she ain't coming back end of story. you don't need to tell your story in three books and a movie come out with something else. try writing a movie script tats original.

stardude

when will there be an outbreak of chicken flu or bird flu??
maybe some ones in 2016 and 2018. Even with the relatively primitive technology of this timeline we shouldn't see any kind of major disease outbreak. It is possible and we would probably be screwed if it happened but just like asteroid impacts it just doesn't happen.
Same goes for the Cubs ever winning a world series, nothing stoping it but it won't happen, at least not in our lifetimes.