Are you a Prepper?

Samstwitch

There will be 7 years of Tribulation and 3-1/2 of those years will be GREAT Tribulation! Billions of people will die and many will survive. That's what is coming according to Bible Prophecy and over the centuries and millenium it has proven to be 100% correct. It never misses.

That's why I'm preparing. My preparations are somewhat limited due to space, but I have a fairly good stash. I also have lots of very good books on a variety of subjects that will be needed in a survival scenario. Knowledge is power.

Octavusprime

There will be 7 years of Tribulation and 3-1/2 of those years will be GREAT Tribulation! Billions of people will die and many will survive. That's what is coming according to Bible Prophecy and over the centuries and millenium it has proven to be 100% correct. It never misses.

That's why I'm preparing. My preparations are somewhat limited due to space, but I have a fairly good stash. I also have lots of very good books on a variety of subjects that will be needed in a survival scenario. Knowledge is power.

Agreed knowledge is power. Hopefully your caught up on reading those books you don't want to have to disseminate a small library while he'll is breaking loose! ;P

Octavusprime

He definitely has some real good points. This is assuming cities turn into battle grounds, which is a safe assumption given human nature.

I wonder how far I would go to ensure my survival there is a point where morals would need to be crossed to make it. In this view of things very few "good" people will survive. In his view the strong and ruthless will kill off the weak. I'm unsure if this is completely accurate but it may well be the case.

I feel that there is safety in numbers and one must not forget that. I feel safer alone guiding my survival but this would make me a vulnerable target. When shtf I'll try and settle with a group in the forest. Survival and defense are much easier within a small community.

TnWatchdog

He definitely has some real good points. This is assuming cities turn into battle grounds, which is a safe assumption given human nature.

I wonder how far I would go to ensure my survival there is a point where morals would need to be crossed to make it. In this view of things very few "good" people will survive. In his view the strong and ruthless will kill off the weak. I'm unsure if this is completely accurate but it may well be the case.

I feel that there is safety in numbers and one must not forget that. I feel safer alone guiding my survival but this would make me a vulnerable target. When shtf I'll try and settle with a group in the forest. Survival and defense are much easier within a small community.
I agree that all hell will break loose...sort of reminds me of all the movies that show a group heading to the city for supplies. The human pack of wolves will be looking to take anything and everything...no questions asked. I don't know any of my neighbors but I am sure that within a few days after the shtf they will introduce themselves , looking for supplies. If you are in a city it would be best, IMO, to team up with neighbors for protection against outsiders...it would be better to have protection and spread out the supplies to avoid loosing everything in a raid. If you don't have an adequate defense you will be over run and loose everything anyway. I am going to save up a 90-days supply of stuff because the supplies could be lost in fire, flood, or theft so having 90 days will be better than most. Maybe we need to bury stuff here and there in the wilderness and hope we can make it there.

Octavusprime

Having caches is a good way to
Move out of an area quickly as you have less to carry. Just remember to rotate stock and inspect on a frequency that is appropriate.