Bon Appétit

Bones McCoy

Perhaps, but I don't see how eating a bug would be any better than eating a hamburger as far as "connecting to the earth" is concerned. After all, cows aren't from Mars, you know. We grow them right here.
And there are even less pleasant alternatives...

:sick:

Bones McCoy

Oh, I don't know if we should use the word "unpleasant". If we were part of the Donner party, for example, then we would simply call it "lunch".
:LOL:
The ceremony of innocence is drowned!

Oh, apparently I have a music blog, I didn't realize anyone paid any attention to such things, but here it is:

link

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith

Wind7

Staff
1622795467193.png

Description
Cicada (Hemiptera) are delicacy in the northeast of Thailand. Cicadas have large eyes wide apart on the head and have transparent, well-veined wings. Many people around the world regularly eat cicadas: the female is prized as it is meatier. Shells of cicadas are also used in traditional Chinese medicine formulations. Dried Cicadas contain over 50% protein and are low in fat. Our cicadas have been processed by oven roasting and dehydrating, no seasoning has been added. Cicada can be eaten whole or ground into a powder and added to any food to increase the protein content, they have a delicate nutty flavor.
Net Weight 15g - Approx 10 large cicadas per can.

tenor.gif

Uh...., No thank you.

:sick: