Call to ban Einstein from Paranormalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inquisitor

Name calling remain civil.

Edit: I'm done arguing. He proved my point. They don't care, and that is the problem. How is the world supposed to get better if you don't even care about people or how you can affect them? IT'S NOT. But these people are too blind to ever see it.

Last edited:

alpha centauri

You fools are so hypocritical and you can't even see it. It's no wonder you support Trump and ignore what he's done, because you won't even hold a single person responsible for the AWFUL things he has said, whether he was joking or not!
I dont support Trump, because I dont even live in the USA.

I just wonder why the people (where you live) want to cancel and throw shit at the politicians of the other party (mostly the Republicans) although the Democrats are doing the same thing they are criticizing.

You wonder why liberals don't even want to be in the same room as half of you, and it's because you don't even recognize the bad apples in the bunch for what they are!
I am liberal myself. i cannot read minds so I dont know which politician is good or bad. But your side dont seem to be better for me.
They have just different racist. Did you even read my article?

Smeared synagogues, agitation against Israel - anti-Jewish propaganda appears again and again in the environment of the Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement. Does the movement have an anti-Semitism problem?
Source: Google Translate

You cannot even hold people responsible for their actions consistently! You LET people be this way, because of "free speech", because you clearly don't give a damn about anyone but yourself and your own narrow world view!
No you are wrong on that point.

Edit: I'm done arguing. He proved my point. They don't care, and that is the problem. How is the world supposed to get better if you don't even care about people or how you can affect them? IT'S NOT. But these people are too blind to ever see it.
What do you want to discuss? I dont even know, what was posted, because it was deleted (I think). I just wanted to comment on this cancel thing. That was not true.

TimeFlipper

The point I was making was not about the World we live in, but that we Paranormalis members don't care about what YOU have to say!

Harte

You fools are so hypocritical and you can't even see it. It's no wonder you support Trump and ignore what he's done, because you won't even hold a single person responsible for the AWFUL things he has said, whether he was joking or not! You wonder why liberals don't even want to be in the same room as half of you, and it's because you don't even recognize the bad apples in the bunch for what they are! You cannot even hold people responsible for their actions consistently! You LET people be this way, because of "free speech", because you clearly don't give a damn about anyone but yourself and your own narrow world view! I'm not wasting any more of my time with this. I've said my piece, and I really don't think any of you will care either. I hope you all enjoy your night, but I won't hold my breath on any of you waking up a better person than the day before.
Keep it up if you want to see real "awful things" posted about you.
I normally hold back here out of my very long friendship with Num (I've been here fore 15 years.) But I'm willing to burn my membership at this site just to take your idiocy down even a notch.
And believe me, it will be way more than one notch.

Harte

Yeats

Even though I strongly disagree with Inquisitor (especially with his seeming dismissal of freedom in favor of security and progress) I do care about what he has to say and I hope that this discussion does not cause him to leave this forum permanently. Echo chambers are boring in the extreme, and I believe it is better for all of us to examine a wide range of opinion rather than march in lockstep.

Yeats

I am liberal myself. i cannot read minds so I dont know which politician is good or bad. But your side dont seem to be better for me.
They have just different racist. Did you even read my article?

Source: Google Translate
Thank you for the article. I was unaware of BLM's anti-Semitic slant, although I am not surprised by it. It would seem that BLM is nothing more than the KKK without the white hoods, or the Nazis without the armbands.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Even though I strongly disagree with Inquisitor (especially with his seeming dismissal of freedom in favor of security and progress) I do care about what he has to say and I hope that this discussion does not cause him to leave this forum permanently. Echo chambers are boring in the extreme, and I believe it is better for all of us to examine a wide range of opinion rather than march in lockstep.

I don't believe he is who he portrays. I have had no interaction with him. So his personal grievance against me has no preexisting basis. Unless maybe he posed as a time traveler. And I burnt him a new A-hole. I've run across people in real life that get pissed at me for not believing them. It does help to have some facts to support a cause. But a perceived emotion based upon a misinterpretation of something said sounds like a right-wing description of a radical leftist. His acting like that suggests a possible staged performance.

TimeFlipper

The name of this thread is, "Call to ban Einstein from Paranormalis"...So do you believe our member Einstein should, or should not be banned from Paranormalis?...My response to that is NO, I don't want Einstein banning from Paranormalis.

It is based on my own humble opinion of the Inquisitor as being a paranoid member of a politically far left group of individuals who believe that only what THEY consider to be "offensive", MUST be offensive, and anyone who challenges their views MUST be a racist or a fascist..

Status
Not open for further replies.