Call to ban Einstein from Paranormalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

I don't believe he is who he portrays. I have had no interaction with him. So his personal grievance against me has no preexisting basis. Unless maybe he posed as a time traveler. And I burnt him a new A-hole. I've run across people in real life that get pissed at me for not believing them. It does help to have some facts to support a cause. But a perceived emotion based upon a misinterpretation of something said sounds like a right-wing description of a radical leftist. His acting like that suggests a possible staged performance.

It is HIS perception of what he believes are hate postings that you have made on Paranormalis...The fact that no other member has said the same things about you, must lead us to the opinion that he is a mentally sick guy...Yes, he probably did come onto Paranormalis as a fake time traveller, and chose you to vent out his anger onto for exposing him as a fake..

Yeats

I don't believe he is who he portrays. I have had no interaction with him. So his personal grievance against me has no preexisting basis. Unless maybe he posed as a time traveler. And I burnt him a new A-hole. I've run across people in real life that get pissed at me for not believing them. It does help to have some facts to support a cause. But a perceived emotion based upon a misinterpretation of something said sounds like a right-wing description of a radical leftist. His acting like that suggests a possible staged performance.
I am not sure I understand. Are you saying that Inquisitor is not a leftist, but rather a conservative who is pretending to be a leftist? I do not see any reason why he should do so, other than to create controversy.

Yeats

The name of this thread is, "Call to ban Einstein from Paranormalis"...So do you believe our member Einstein should, or should not be banned from Paranormalis?...My response to that is NO, I don't want Einstein banning from Paranormalis.

It is based on my own humble opinion of the Inquisitor as being a paranoid member of a politically far left group of individuals who believe that only what THEY consider to be "offensive", MUST be offensive, and anyone who challenges their views MUST be a racist or a fascist..
I believe that my initial post on this thread, as well as all my subsequent posts, answers your question. But to answer your question directly: no I do not believe that Einstein, or Inquisitor, or anyone else should be banned from a forum for telling a joke or expressing an opinion, even if that opinion flies in the face of the majority view. I support freedom of expression, whether it be Einstein's, Inquisitor's or your own. I do so in order to preserve my own freedom, not necessarily because I agree or disagree.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
It is HIS perception of what he believes are hate postings that you have made on Paranormalis...The fact that no other member has said the same things about you, must lead us to the opinion that he is a mentally sick guy...Yes, he probably did come onto Paranormalis as a fake time traveller, and chose you to vent his anger out on for exposing him as a fake..

There is another possibility. Just recently I started talking about the behavior of the nuclear weak force being identical to the behavior of the Intermediate Axis Theorem. Thus giving us access to one aspect of the nuclear weak force. If my assertion is valid then it stands to reason that there could be a government suppression force that attempts to squash all such discussions. The Inquisitor may be part of a suppression group to carry out the assignment. Which suggests there may be others here on this site with a supporting role. Anybody else sign up around the time the Inquisitor did? We could be infested with CIA goons.

Yeats

There is another possibility. Just recently I started talking about the behavior of the nuclear weak force being identical to the behavior of the Intermediate Axis Theorem. Thus giving us access to one aspect of the nuclear weak force. If my assertion is valid then it stands to reason that there could be a government suppression force that attempts to squash all such discussions. The Inquisitor may be part of a suppression group to carry out the assignment. Which suggests there may be others here on this site with a supporting role. Anybody else sign up around the time the Inquisitor did? We could be infested with CIA goons.
I assume that you are joking once again. At least I hope so.

TimeFlipper

IMHO, you are giving him more intelligence than he actually has! :D..

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I assume that you are joking once again. At least I hope so.

I do have a very active imagination. But real world physics is a personal hobby of mine. I am very curious as to how a time machine actually would work. Following the behavior of real world physical phenomena is a much more informative way to obtain knowledge. Using all that theory we are taught in school just takes us down dead end alleys. So are there CIA goons on this site? Probably. But probably not in the capacity I've portrayed. Most likely just goofing off during the course of their day job. Money is what makes the world go round. And nobody has contacted me along that avenue yet.

Yeats

May we dispose of this matter now? Two of the forum staff have already weighed in on the subject, and have rejected Inquisitor's call for banning Einstein (although, for some reason, the owner of this site has yet to make his position known). It seems clear that there are no members other than Inquisitor who support such a ban, and that this thread is now moving into matters which could better be discussed elsewhere. I move that the subject be closed.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Knowing Einstein well, this was obviously a joke. Was it a great or politically correct joke? No. ClassicalFan decided to remove it and warn Einstein, that sounds reasonable. That's what we do when that happens. New member, well established member? No difference.

Banning someone for one bad joke? That would be an overreaction.

I second Yeats' suggestion.

Harte

The name of this thread is, "Call to ban Einstein from Paranormalis"...So do you believe our member Einstein should, or should not be banned from Paranormalis?...My response to that is NO, I don't want Einstein banning from Paranormalis.

It is based on my own humble opinion of the Inquisitor as being a paranoid member of a politically far left group of individuals who believe that only what THEY consider to be "offensive", MUST be offensive, and anyone who challenges their views MUST be a racist or a fascist..
While stamping a foot.

Harte

Status
Not open for further replies.