Cobra CB radio for contact

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@TimeFlipper and everyone else - OK, I think I'm all set with the messages I want to transmit. I just have one more question for now. Does the CB radio have to be on a particular setting for the best results? (It doesn't say in the manual.)

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper and everyone else - OK, I think I'm all set with the messages I want to transmit. I just have one more question for now. Does the CB radio have to be on a particular setting for the best results? (It doesn't say in the manual.)

Just ensure the SWR is consistently kept low...Can you explain to us the messages you will be transmitting please?..
My personal ideas will be with you very soon, but first i need to know if you have any digital audio recorders at home? :)..

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@TimeFlipper - OK. The first two messages I will spell out for you.
  1. "Testing 1-2-3."
  2. "Anyone out there?" (after waiting about a minute if no response)
After about another minute without a response, I will transmit my message, which I can't quote for privacy/personal reasons. But I will summarize it here.

In the first sentence, I will say a greeting, my name, and the town in which I live. In the second sentence, I will specify that I am sending the message to an extraterrestrial, and I will say that I have a plan on my flash drive that will benefit the universe as well as Earth. The third sentence is a brief one, and I will say it may involve past time travel. The fourth sentence will indicate that if in the event the message doesn't get through to a UFO/ET, I will state the message on a different channel the following night. The fifth sentence will be a "thank you." The sixth, "[insert name here] out."

Do you find this helpful?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@titorite - Yes, that's right. In case you're confused, I have a large quantity of "blueprints", which include text documents, Word documents, and Excel spreadsheets, and a few other types of files that are all part of an intricate master plan to benefit the universe as well as Earth. And the plan involves going back in time and changing history.

And that's all I'm gonna say about that. I don't want to spoil all the fun.

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper - OK. The first two messages I will spell out for you.
  1. "Testing 1-2-3."
  2. "Anyone out there?" (after waiting about a minute if no response)
After about another minute without a response, I will transmit my message, which I can't quote for privacy/personal reasons. But I will summarize it here.

In the first sentence, I will say a greeting, my name, and the town in which I live. In the second sentence, I will specify that I am sending the message to an extraterrestrial, and I will say that I have a plan on my flash drive that will benefit the universe as well as Earth. The third sentence is a brief one, and I will say it may involve past time travel. The fourth sentence will indicate that if in the event the message doesn't get through to a UFO/ET, I will state the message on a different channel the following night. The fifth sentence will be a "thank you." The sixth, "[insert name here] out."

Do you find this helpful?

I believe you overlooked the fact that other CB users listening to you, could try to "pretend" that they are extraterrestrials, just to have some fun with you :D....My idea will involve only using a certain music track (no speech) with a very fast Morse Code SOS signal embedded into that music...Iam also pondering about using white noise which will also be embedded within the music...The logic behind doing those things is to "draw attention" ONLY to extraterrestrials, and not fun seeking CB users....Do you have any digital recording devices at your home? :)...

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@TimeFlipper - Those are some very good suggestions that I may try in the future. And to answer your question, no, I have no digital recording device, at least not that I know of. Also, it is possible that another CB user could try to have fun with me. Although the first two messages are a precaution to that, to make sure no one else is listening. It also seems that CB radios are out of fashion, especially in places like my area, since most people are on their cell phones these days. I hope all this helps.

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper - Those are some very good suggestions that I may try in the future. And to answer your question, no, I have no digital recording device, at least not that I know of. Also, it is possible that another CB user could try to have fun with me. Although the first two messages are a precaution to that, to make sure no one else is listening. It also seems that CB radios are out of fashion, especially in places like my area, since most people are on their cell phones these days. I hope all this helps.

With Respect To You My Friend, getting a UFO inhabitant interested in communicating with you, would mean so much more than just saying Testing 1 2 3, followed by, Anyone Out There?....You have to intrigue those UFO inhabitant, sufficiently enough into replying to you....I chose the opening notes of that great movie, Encounters Of The Third Kind, which i believe would be a direct reference to any UFO inhabitant upon hearing it

By using White Noise embedded in those musical notes, would make the UFO inhabitant believe that you are "not just another one of those CB idiots"...the reason for that is because the UFO people and several of us on Earth know that 50% of our universe contains White Noise, which is also correlated with Time-Travel...

As for using a very high speed SOS Morse Code signal of, DOT DOT DOT/ DASH DASH DASH/ DOT DOT DOT/, also embedded into the Music and White Noise Source, prevents a skilled human morse code operator from understanding it, but the UFO inhabitants would have the electronics within their highly sophisticated radio`s to understand that Morse Code message very very easily, and COULD interpret it as meaning YOU need urgent help quickly.....Obviously they would have tracked and pin-pointed exactly where you are..

There are programs you can download for free that can speed up stuff (for the Morse Code), and i think there are programs that can give the Morse Code a sine-wave frequency of 20,000Hz, which might be better than just speeding it up....Maybe some of our members could help us out over that?...I will now try to download those musical notes from, Close Encounters Of The Third kind, but if it doesnt show in your country, type into you tube.... Melody Close Encounters Of The Third Kind-Sound..