Cobra CB radio for contact

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Thanks for your reply and the video TF! And by the way, those first two sentences I put in quotes are meant as a way to make sure no one else is interfering in or listening to my message.

And I will try everything that we can come up with here to try and make contact. I think I'll go ahead and start tonight, and I'll let you know how it goes considering I'm still on this planet.

TimeFlipper

Thanks for your reply and the video TF! And by the way, those first two sentences I put in quotes are meant as a way to make sure no one else is interfering in or listening to my message.

And I will try everything that we can come up with here to try and make contact. I think I'll go ahead and start tonight, and I'll let you know how it goes considering I'm still on this planet.

I just hope you intrigue the UFO inhabitants sufficiently enough into responding to you, and remember it could take weeks or months, or even years before you get a reply..

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Good evening everyone. News flash: I transmitted my first message on my CB radio tonight. It was close to 9 PM where I live when I transmitted. When I spoke the message into my Dynamike, the radio was set to channel 1. I didn't get an oral response, especially not from someone human, and I didn't notice any unusual noises or activity. But that's to be expected; one usually does not get the desired results on his/her first try.

That's enough from me for today; I'm going off to bed. I'll come back to this site again between 9 and 11 hours from now.

TimeFlipper

Good evening everyone. News flash: I transmitted my first message on my CB radio tonight. It was close to 9 PM where I live when I transmitted. When I spoke the message into my Dynamike, the radio was set to channel 1. I didn't get an oral response, especially not from someone human, and I didn't notice any unusual noises or activity. But that's to be expected; one usually does not get the desired results on his/her first try.

That's enough from me for today; I'm going off to bed. I'll come back to this site again between 9 and 11 hours from now.

After your next radio transmission, if you see this woman outside your house sat in her car, DO NOT go down to meet her...In reality she is the most horrendous looking and smelling Shape Shifter that you will ever come across!!!! :eek::D..

titorite

@titorite - Yes, that's right. In case you're confused, I have a large quantity of "blueprints", which include text documents, Word documents, and Excel spreadsheets, and a few other types of files that are all part of an intricate master plan to benefit the universe as well as Earth. And the plan involves going back in time and changing history.

And that's all I'm gonna say about that. I don't want to spoil all the fun.

You are an interesting fellow. Gotta say though, i wouldnt want my time line changed even inspite of all the hardship in my life.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Good news guys! I managed to hear people talking on channel 6 tonight. So now I know how well my CB radio works. It seems to work just fine.

Additional news: last Saturday night, I transmitted my messages on not one, but two channels, channels 2 and 3. Tonight, I transmitted on three channels, channels 4, 5, and 7. I would have transmitted on channel 6 instead of 7, but like I said in the previous paragraph, I heard voices on that channel, so I chose not to transmit there, because I only want to transmit on channels that are not in use by other people.

No unusual activity tonight, but I think I'm on the right track. What do you guys think?

TimeFlipper

Good news guys! I managed to hear people talking on channel 6 tonight. So now I know how well my CB radio works. It seems to work just fine.

Additional news: last Saturday night, I transmitted my messages on not one, but two channels, channels 2 and 3. Tonight, I transmitted on three channels, channels 4, 5, and 7. I would have transmitted on channel 6 instead of 7, but like I said in the previous paragraph, I heard voices on that channel, so I chose not to transmit there, because I only want to transmit on channels that are not in use by other people.

No unusual activity tonight, but I think I'm on the right track. What do you guys think?

I think you need to chat to someone, just to make sure your transmitter section works ok (y):)..
What CB name will you choose?... @Mayhem my old friend, have you any ideas for ClassicalFans CB name? :D...
Does any other member have a CB name for ClassicalFan? :giggle:.. perhaps @Num7 might have a suitable CB name for ClassicalFan? :D..
My CB name for you my friend would be, The Collective :cool::D..
Find out if Channel 9 is still an "emergency channel"..

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@TimeFlipper - Thanks for the advice. If I can, I'll try that out. There's just one issue I have with that: it's hard for me to judge when to butt into a conversation. I don't want to be rude by butting in, and I certainly don't want to get in trouble for doing so. What do you think is the best way to handle a situation like that, where there is a channel that's currently being used by other CB radio users?