Coronavirus enforcement bullies

F Stein

I don't wear a mask anywhere.
nobody has the balls to say anything

grocery store
hardware store
restaurants

people don't have any balls.
if they say anything I promptly say 'go fuck yourself' and to calll the police. They go 'whoa'
i thought people were tough..guess not

society of masked pansies
The problem is the UK law, it's arbitrary, vague, politically incorrect and favours certain sectors of society.

Last edited:

start at edge

There is a little discrepancy in what you wrote, you probably omitted the negation prefix “in”, because nothing that is politically can be correct (politics is a filthy bitch by definition) … you probably meant politically incorrect.

start at edge

For anyone and all who can understand this:
Apel la actiune imediata, catre toata societatea civica de la noi si nu numai:

The county’s greatest journalist had this to say to the current prime minister:
“here is the number 1 terrorist” - meaning the current president
Iata ce mesaj are cel mai bun jurnalist din tara catre actualul premier:
“uite teroristul numărul 1” - referindu-se la actualul presedinte

Last edited:

lamdo263

For anyone and all who can understand this:
Apel la actiune imediata, catre toata societatea civica de la noi si nu numai:

The county’s greatest journalist had this to say to the current prime minister:
“here is the number 1 terrorist” - meaning the current president
Iata ce mesaj are cel mai bun jurnalist din tara catre actualul premier:
“uite teroristul numărul 1” - referindu-se la actualul presedinte
Ha ha' love it. You just have to break it down and yeah, they're pissed. ~ The many facets of beauty but they all say the same thing. Thanks

start at edge

Ha ha' love it. You just have to break it down and yeah, they're pissed. ~ The many facets of beauty but they all say the same thing. Thanks
I’ll break it down, of course … not the entire interview, but what was at importance within it.

Reporter:
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen!
The political statement of the year directly from the senator Name Surname. According to the prime minister speech, all those who oppose vaccination are terrorists. To this, lady senator Name Surname has a political statement to make, let us listen to what she has to say … good afternoon.
Lady senator:
Good afternoon! It is not only about those who oppose vaccination, but also those who oppose mask wearing and social distancing. He (the prime minister) did not understand one thing, because he is incapable of understanding - nobody opposes, but he must understand that law must be obeyed and it is him who had the obligation to inform the population what this is all about. I really wonder if those people who died and those who suffered severe vaccination side effects would have known that there is a chance to experience those effects and even to die … I am really curious if those people would have not given it a second thought … if they were told that these vaccines are in fact experimental until 2023 and that they are in fact used as lab rats.
… Therefore, hearing this unacceptable declaration of the prime minister, I formulated a political declaration as an answer to the offenses and accusations of terrorism against the civic activists, because this is what he lets us understand – from his point of view all the civic activists are terrorists. So, my political statement sounds like this:
Mr. Name, the chief inept from “Victoria” palace, labeled the fighters for citizens rights and freedom as being terrorists. In this aspect, I may be the only terrorist senator in the country’s parliament … but you, Mr. prime minister, are the criminal from “Victoria” palace and the most incompetent among many other incompetent former prime ministers of the country. If the fight for respecting the country’s constitution, the Oviedo convention, … the Nuremberg code and the whole connected legislation, translates to you as terrorism, means that you are indeed a prime minister of neo-fascist orientation … and so, I solicit the state organs (departments) to urgently arrest you and according to the latest habits of the neo-fascist state, to lock you up in a mental institute. … All the psychological and emotional abuse put by the neo-fascist power from Capital City for more than a year has determined emerging of suicide cases among children and adults, attacks ended with murder, everywhere the state and the emergency situations department under leadership of the main abuser Name Surname have failed miserably. You burned people alive in hospitals, you tight them up and tortured them like in concentration camps, you sedate and kill them without any survival chance, applying the mass murder protocols, vaccines imposed by you, with which you condition jobs, sport events, education system and which are killing people and seriously affect their health … and you have the impudence to call us terrorists ??
For all these facts and many others as well, Mr. prime minister and all of you who rule the country – you are criminals. I, senator Name Surname, bring you accusation of genocide against the people and I solicit you to be urgently hand over to justice and put on a Nuremberg style trial.

The interview goes on, approaching a very recent case of a civic activist who was taken by force by the cops from a gas station and driven directly to a mental institute, without any legal papers and/or accusations, without any official decision of a medical team. Luckily, the workers from the gas station were able to inform this brave lady senator who immediately went there and managed to free this man, at the same time and with the same occasion also unveiling other few similar cases of abuse against civic activists and against regular people.
The interview then ends like this:
Senator:
It became clear now – the country is not a democratic state anymore, it is a neo-fascist dictatorship. I say this in my quality of senator and I know precisely what I say, trust me.
Reporter:
Thank you for accepting the invitation to this interview and thanks to all those who watched us … we’ll see each other in the street at the protests, dear people.

On March 20, there will be protests not only here, but around the whole world, in at least 50 countries, which all say that this worldwide dictatorship assault must have an also worldwide reaction of the civil (civic) society … New York, Paris, London, Rome … also from Florida U.S., Australia, New Zealand … everywhere
… would be worth translating, as it is very interesting. I would provide translation myself, but it is time consuming and time is something I do not have right now. Maybe there is someone who understands the language and willing to translate, even if only partially … it would be great.

From me personally, a great respect and great salutation to the Greek people, in fact to all the people everywhere and many thanks for them being awake

Last edited:

start at edge

In Norway, 3 medical workers had again ugly side effects after taking the vaccine “AstraZeneca”. They were all urgently hospitalized after having bleedings and developing blood coagulation inside their bodies.

Good news for the vaccine believers:
Hungary decides to buy a more expensive vaccine (and obviously better) for its own people – FROM CHINA
Hungary, WAY TO GO !!!
Viktor Orban, BRAVO !!!

start at edge

Those two ladies that can be seen here, kept their promise they made at the end of the clip and they had tens of thousands of followers in the country, millions around the world … from all those, a word to the devils and their agents: “we’re coming to get you !!!”

Proteste 20 Martie 2021 – Bucuresti, Piata Victoriei
Peste 20000 de protestatari
O doamna senator neinfricata
… si Pink Floyd …

Protests March 20 2021 – Buchares, Victory Square
20000+ protesters
A fearless lady senator
… and Pink Floyd …

paulyoung2

^all mentally ill.. look at the faces in all of those videos.. mental illness..

the punishment.. and the worst part you aint seen nothing yet as the good ole american saying goes.. they intend to take it much farther

TimeFlipper

^all mentally ill.. look at the faces in all of those videos.. mental illness..

the punishment.. and the worst part you aint seen nothing yet as the good ole american saying goes.. they intend to take it much farther
Do you think people who believe they belong to other species have forms of mental illness such as dissociative disorders, for example someone being "detached" from oneself?..

paulyoung2

^depend on said case
let me tell you what i do believe in ok?

i believe you come off as extremely arrogant on this platform (i know you are not in real life)

you cancel out anyone who come here with good experiences.. HDR or not.. with anything related to their saying regarding time travel.. (you pretty much laugh at them never take them seriously.. in some cases they are not joking... so they stop coming or if they do they dont express themselves)

you only give respect to harte right? you do it because he doesnt fall for your balonie.. he shows you some hardcore treatment in past time and since then you are respecting him greatly (highly noticeable from the time i spent on here).. why not giving the respect to others even if they are not human science oriented like harte is.. human slaves DO NOT KNOW EVERYTHING.. in fact you guys know very little.. and pretty much equivalent to blind animals.. same thing.. very narrow ability to see whats around you unless chosen otherwise and not by your species (animals was wrong example since blind animals are much better navigators due to their MUCH stronger extra senses in comparison to the human species but what i meant is vision wise this is why i used the word see)

now the reason i say mental illness is because it is what happened to your species.. you see how SEVERE the fall is.. this is not something that will fix itself.. oh no..

to this date some were abused to such a degree that they do not understand that walking straight line ANYWHERE ON THE EARTH will take you south.. this is how bad it is.. you are all indoctrinated and conformed.. and it is very bad

you will have to destroy the deep state.. when i say you i mean the young ones.. the old ones are a lost case

Last edited: