Coronavirus enforcement bullies

TimeFlipper

^depend on said case
let me tell you what i do believe in ok?

i believe you come off as extremely arrogant on this platform (i know you are not in real life)

you cancel out anyone who come here with good experiences.. HDR or not.. with anything related to their saying regarding time travel.. (you pretty much laugh at them never take them seriously.. in some cases they are not joking... so they stop coming or if they do they dont express themselves)

you only give respect to harte right? you do it because he doesnt fall for your balonie.. he shows you some hardcore treatment in past time and since then you are respecting him greatly (highly noticeable from the time i spent on here).. why not giving the respect to others even if they are not human science oriented like harte is.. human slaves DO NOT KNOW EVERYTHING.. in fact you guys know very little.. and pretty much equivalent to blind animals.. same thing.. very narrow ability to see whats around you unless chosen otherwise and not by your species (animals was wrong example since blind animals are much better navigators due to their MUCH stronger extra senses in comparison to the human species but what i meant is vision wise this is why i used the word see)

now the reason i say mental illness is because it is what happened to your species.. you see how SEVERE the fall is.. this is not something that will fix itself.. oh no..

to this date some were abused to such a degree that they do not understand that walking straight line ANYWHERE ON THE EARTH will take you south.. this is how bad it is.. you are all indoctrinated and conformed.. and it is very bad

you will have to destroy the deep state.. when i say you i mean the young ones.. the old ones are a lost case

You have the right to your own opinions, however you confuse arrogance with my basic knowledge of the HDR which imho cannot transport anything through time and space, and i have every right to ask for proof which has not yet happened...You have the audacity to quote respect when you try to make out that you are part of a superior species, when you say quote"

(Human slaves DO NOT KNOW EVERYTHING...in fact you guys know very little...and pretty much equivalent to blind animals..same thing..very narrow ability to see whats around you unless chosen otherwise and NOT BY YOUR SPECIES...now the reason i say mental illness is because it is what happened to your species "humans") :ROFLMAO:...

Its very clear it is YOU who is sadly suffering from some form of mental illness that makes you WANT to believe you are from a "superior species" which probably started when you were a child :confused:..

paulyoung2

^i owe you nothing right? if i wanted to prove you anything you would have been proven.. i told you in pm i give you name and you research very easy..
on every single day i am online i make 1000s upon 1000s of dollars.. no mental can do such thing lol i have made from your internet hands on.. ME not the deep state.. the deep state did nothing for me unlike what they did for elon and greta and zuckerface.. i made from the internet over 8 million dollar.. from internet only! from writing! THINK ABOUT IT A LITTLE

lastly anyone who still think they are on a ball.. and don't understand the truth of where you are is the mental and there are MANY like that among you... even von braun eventually understood he was not in kensas any longer..

your scientiZm will get you NO WHERE.. you were punished and you will stay under it for the rest of your current life.. i say it to you due to your age.. you will NEVER see something different than what you are seeing right now.. mark and date

start at edge

Do you think people who believe they belong to other species have forms of mental illness such as dissociative disorders, for example someone being "detached" from oneself?..
I saw something commenting here ;)… uninvited, but that’s fine …

Ill or not … they’re coming to get all the devils and their agents !!! … now, isn’t that the best part of the show ?? … I think (because I can) it is.

There is a saying that goes:
When someone tells you you’re drunk, you probably curse at him. When one more is telling you the same, you probably get aggressive. But when the third tells you again, you better go take a nap and get sober, all three are probably right.
… A nice nap can indeed help a drunk man to come to his senses, but I don’t know if anything works for a real mentally deranged.

Some time ago, I had the incredible patience to listen to an about 20 minutes speech. During this speech I heard thousands of words that were spoken … yet the speaker said ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, there was ABSOLUTELY NO content, NO message in that (so called) speech, even though every single word was intelligible … and I immediately remembered encountering the same aspect somewhere else – here on the site.

I just had an idea, also suggestion to the mentally deranged – why not go right in the middle of such a crowd and tell all those people they’re mentally ill while looking directly into their eyes ?? … it could prepare a speech and have it written on paper … or it could speak freely, maybe starting with something like this “I noticed that your species …” (just to get over it quickly and save a lot of time before its lynching).

start at edge

I think we're getting closer and closer to what I estimated not long ago - the devils might start turning against each other ... which is a good thing, as it spares a lot of efforts from our side.

The 3 scandals at the EU most top, which are related to the pandemic

start at edge

Not long ago I expressed my opinion that those who want to wear a mask should do so and those who don’t want should not wear one.
March 26 and March 27 – 2021 … count those who want (outcome of my counting was zero, but maybe I missed something).

WAY TO GO, GB !!!
… thanks, Brendan !!

Last edited:

start at edge

This is probably the most appropriate thread to post this, without opening a new one.
It is most surprising where you can find people who figure out exactly what to do in certain situations.
Would anyone have guessed this could be Chile ?!?!
Protesters bring down a police drone using dozens of laser pointers.
BRAVO !!!

start at edge

It is nice to see how desperate the devils and their agents get, as it is a clear sign they know they lost already, they can feel the burn.
Here we had many signals and we, the people, were able to read between the lines, gave it a deep thought, learned and most important – acted. So far, we took down the health minister and its right hand state secretary. Some more are to be taken down … and we WILL take them down, one by one, only we don’t do this during Easter time, so we are just having a break right now. I think it is fair enough, as they were warned, but they didn’t want to believe … now it is too late for them.
Listen carefully to what this priest said – it is all there:

start at edge

I am glad for Sammy and Tommy, for enjoying their tour in more freedom than one can find in many other places. They enjoyed it mainly because they didn’t have to wear a mask and were permanently among people who didn’t wear a mask either. Nevertheless, it was not easy for us to get to this point – we had to take down a health minister, some state secretaries and a finance minister to have more freedom than many others have. There still are some others that we have to take down … but we are patient and confident that their turn will come as well. I think we did a good job so far.

start at edge

That is perfectly right – what France is doing is great indeed. The argue here is about the interpretation of “France”. ALL normal PEOPLE agree that “France” means the French PEOPLE. ALL the IDIOTS think it means the leadership. Again, this is very good for us to see who is on whose side.
Another aspect that struck me, was the wisdom of those policemen to realize the truth and step to the right side, also the capability to analyze and understand the REAL situation.
I approached this subject also some time ago …

… for those who are newer here and don’t know what I refer to,
here is the post:
and here is the video:

… and I come back and bring it again into focus, addressing all those who are on OUR side:
Whenever and wherever you experience something similar, just be thankful that someone who was one of “them” has joined us, which is a huge gain for us, as it strengthens us and weakens “them”. So, just offer all the help, support, even shelter for these valuable people. From what I understood from this video (and a few other videos that I watched), it is very likely that in the relatively close future, also medical personnel (and not only) could need OUR help (and not only in France), as it seems that they are the most vulnerable category to being forced into taking the vaccine, so I estimate that the strongest of them will simply resign … the moment when they need OUR help will be after they make such a brave decision. Please don’t leave anyone from OUR side behind.
Here, through some clever maneuvers, we managed to bring down a health minister, some state secretaries and a finance minister … which is good, but it may very well come to some “raw” action too … anyway, we are prepared and know what needs to be done.

start at edge

What did I say (write) a few days ago ?!?! …
To anyone from France: first of all - thank you, PEOPLE, for making a stand; second – remember at all time that FRANCE is not the leadership, FRANCE is YOU, the PEOPLE.
The vaccine crime seems to be getting mandatory for medical workers there, so it might come to what I predicted – the brave ones will probably resign, so do not hesitate for one second to offer all the support, help and even shelter to those brave people who will do so.

When the capitol was stormed, I wondered why people couldn’t figure out what needs to be stormed … I am still wondering about that today … so, if it is needed to be that explicit, here are two which would make a good first step … and not only stormed, but nuked:
WHO (Geneva)
The EU devils headquarters (Brussels)