Delta T, Helmholtz Variation

Sonix

...You mentioned a Montauk Book, where you said some coils were supplied by 3 drives, the 2 vertical coils supplied by 2 different pulse modulators...Perhaps you can tell me which particular book it came from, or give me the scenario of what was happening...For example, the Montauk Chair :)...
Hey @TimeFlipper . That appears in "The Montauk Project: Experiments in Time" chapter 12 (on page 84 of the copy I have). It reads, "The Montauk chair was placed under the transmitter and above the Delta T antenna... [next paragraph] The Delta T transmitting antenna was supplied by three drives. Two of the drives came from the pulse modulators of the two transmitters and fed into the x and y coils of the Delta T... The third axis was the z axis. It was placed around the perimeter of the antenna and was derived from a white noise source that came from a 250 kilowatt audio amplifier..."

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Looks like you did your studies, you got the three signals right that information was not well published anywhere that I’m aware of. First time I heard about it was about two decades or possibly longer.

Professor Opmmur

TimeFlipper

Looks like you did your studies, you got the three signals right that information was not well published anywhere that I’m aware of. First time I heard about it was about two decades or possibly longer.

Professor Opmmur

The Montauk Project Book was first printed in 1992....Thats where you would have known originally where the information came from...I bought my first Montauk Project Book in 2002 :)..

TimeFlipper

Hey @TimeFlipper . That appears in "The Montauk Project: Experiments in Time" chapter 12 (on page 84 of the copy I have). It reads, "The Montauk chair was placed under the transmitter and above the Delta T antenna... [next paragraph] The Delta T transmitting antenna was supplied by three drives. Two of the drives came from the pulse modulators of the two transmitters and fed into the x and y coils of the Delta T... The third axis was the z axis. It was placed around the perimeter of the antenna and was derived from a white noise source that came from a 250 kilowatt audio amplifier..."

In your original posting you failed to mention the White Noise source, thats the only reason why i asked where you got the info from...At first i thought you might have read some of the many fake postings that are supposed to refer to the Montauk Project, therefore iam very pleased that you do have a copy of the real book (y)..

Do you have any of the other books in the Montauk Series, and the "Music of Time" book by Preston Nichols? :)..

Sonix

Do you have any of the other books in the Montauk Series, and the "Music of Time" book by Preston Nichols? :)..
Yes, I have copies of The Montauk Project, Montauk Revisited and Pyramids of Montauk from back in the late 90s. I did read Music of Time a long time ago and have a digital copy of it.

TimeFlipper

Yes, I have copies of The Montauk Project, Montauk Revisited and Pyramids of Montauk from back in the late 90s. I did read Music of Time a long time ago and have a digital copy of it.

Just as a matter of interest, which parts of the Music of Time book did you find particularly interesting? :cool:..

Last edited:

Sonix

Just as a matter of interest, which parts of the Music of Time book did you find particularly interesting? :cool:..
I'm rereading it now, prompted by your question. I'm going away for work for a few days but will post my thoughts on my return - likely in its own thread as unrelated to this one.

TimeFlipper

I'm rereading it now, prompted by your question. I'm going away for work for a few days but will post my thoughts on my return - likely in its own thread as unrelated to this one.

This is your own thread, and i feel certain that all the contributors on here will allow you one transgression, you allowed me one ;):D..

Sonix

Further research has indicated that optimum distance between two square coils is
.5445 L, where L is the length of a side of a coil. Am considering purchasing some prewound square RFID air coil antennas to build a less wonky version of this, using square helmholtz coils for the X and Y axes and using circular for the equatorial coils (as that should make for a more precise build). For the X and Y coils, one set running a phase shift of the signal of other set, being square and 90 degree angles to each other seems a critical feature. As the Z coils are carrying white noise, I'm speculating that it is not necessary that they be square shaped as are the X and Y coils.

Last edited: