Schematic Delta Time Generator

TimeFlipper

yes that question what does it do?
It proves it was me who first inspired the memory bank of 981 to come up with his own little cousin who might help him...

All you were doing was trying to argue that you were correct about nobody could help out 981, and thats when i countered your negatiuvity by calling you Mr Negative Mayhem...You certainly are still on an an argumentative phase, when you know i was perfectly correct to undermine the obvious negativity you were spouting out....Go back a page or two and see for yourself, my old friend :p :LOL:..

Mayhem

Zenith
Lol turn it up son, what does the device dont seem to be able to come back with answer for that one?

Oh wait refer to a book, why dont you gives us a quick rundown rather than evading?

TimeFlipper

No companies these days dont operate like that something you fail to realise gone are the days where you can just whip round the back for a few bucks something you just cant get your head around i guess its just AGE. Anyway good luck @981cav
How the hell would you know how company employees operate away from work, in their own spare time?...There was never a time where you said, "gone are the days where you can just whip round the back for a few bucks"...

If people DONT ask for help, such as you would obviously never do, then you cannot expect any help...I repeat again, Seek and you will find...Which simply means never stop trying...Your negativity is overwhelming my old friend, i just hope none of our members catch it :fp: :LOL:..

981cav

Cousin didn't flat out say no but said hes never really built something like this before he said computer builds are just plug n play compared to this. I think the soldering is what hes worried about as am I but he did say it seemed like a cool project so we'll see where hes at on the idea later

TimeFlipper

Cousin didn't flat out say no but said hes never really built something like this before he said computer builds are just plug n play compared to this. I think the soldering is what hes worried about as am I but he did say it seemed like a cool project so we'll see where hes at on the idea later
Maybe your cousin might know of someone who can help you, or maybe he knows a friend of a friend that can help you, or perhaps he even knows a friendly friend of a friend to help you :D..