Does President Trump have a Time Machine?

abnormalaties

Did Tesla build a Time Machine?

Tesla quote:

Tesla went on to tell the reporter that when he was in contact with the resonance from the electromagnetic charge he had found that he went out of his space and time window. He said that he had been able to see the past, the present and the future at the very same time.
I believe he did.
member 11111. the irony

Treversal

Or he's just had a mountain of money since birth and has no reason to care about what he looks like to others because he's always going to have "yes" people who will tell him what he wants. Unfortunately money can instill confidence in this way.

More on point... I wouldn't really be surprised if Trump just tweeted one day that he's a time-traveler. Occam's razor says this is not the truth, but it's fun to delve into the fantasy.
It is fun to just think about. What would you do if you had a Time Machine? Obviously, most people would become a billionaire. Maybe become a movie or tv star. And for kicks, President of the United States. Those are obvious.

TimeFlipper

President Trump repeatedly makes statements about the future that turn out to be true. For example, there was an explosion in Europe and he immediately posted on Twitter that it was a terrorist attack. he was attacked for posting that without any information at all. But he was right, it was a terrorist attack. And this week he posted about another agreement with Mexico but Mexico said they knew nothing of another agreement. Was he stating what WILL happen in the future? The hints are everywhere. He makes statements about China for example, saying they would do better to make a deal on trade with him now before he gets re-elected or it will be much worse for them. What do you think?

Nah, of course he doesn`t...He has the best intelligence service in the whole world, he told me that! :LOL:..

Treversal

Topline: President Donald Trump has spoken with advisers about the possibility of the U.S. buying Greenland, the Wall Street Journal reported, though it is unclear how serious the president is about the idea or if it is even feasible.

Hmmmm, would it be a big surprise if a few years from now a lot of oil, gas, or another vital resource is discovered in Greenland?

TimeFlipper

Topline: President Donald Trump has spoken with advisers about the possibility of the U.S. buying Greenland, the Wall Street Journal reported, though it is unclear how serious the president is about the idea or if it is even feasible.

Hmmmm, would it be a big surprise if a few years from now a lot of oil, gas, or another vital resource is discovered in Greenland?

If discovery of oil or gas or anything else in Greenland was proved, would that be the result of a Time-Machine, or a Geologist? :D..

Treversal

If discovery of oil or gas or anything else in Greenland was proved, would that be the result of a Time-Machine, or a Geologist? :D..
If nothing is found in Greenland it would suggest that he does not have a TM. If something extremely valuable is found there it would hint that he knew something. Then you have to ask how did he know? If you have a TM you buy a winning lottery ticket.

TimeFlipper

If nothing is found in Greenland it would suggest that he does not have a TM. If something extremely valuable is found there it would hint that he knew something. Then you have to ask how did he know? If you have a TM you buy a winning lottery ticket.

What if i said, "i know for certain that President Trump WILL retain his Presidency for another four years", would that suggest that i have a Time-Machine too, if of course that turned out to be true?.....Or would it mean that i fully understand the US electorate, with how much they like President Trump far above previous Presidents?..

Last edited:

Cirrus

with how much they like President Trump far above previous Presidents?..

I was just gonna straight like your post, but then I couldn't bring myself to do it because of this one phrase :LOL:. I haven't been around for a whole lot of presidents (technically from Regan on), but Trump is at the bottom of my presidential barrel.

I wouldn't doubt there is something valuable beneath Greenland's icy soil. The US has wanted to buy Greenland since the 1940s for strategic reasons.