Forum Game Dumb Joke Of The Day

taykair

There once was a man who was obsessed with winning the lottery. Night after night, he would kneel by his bedside, and fervently pray to God.

"Oh, Lord!" the man would beg, "Please let me win the lottery tonight. Please. Please, O Lord! Let me win the lottery!"

Night after night, month after month, year after heartbreaking year, the man continued his praying.

One night, as the man was, once again, kneeling by his bed and fervently praying his prayer, his bedroom was suddenly filled with an unearthly light, and the man heard a blessed sound - as if a choir of a thousand thousand angels were singing.

And the man heard the voice of Almighty God saying:

"Look, buddy. You gotta meet me halfway. Buy a freakin' ticket!"

taykair

A lawyer, a doctor, and an architect were debating over which of their professions was the oldest.

"God created Eve by removing Adam's rib," said the doctor. "Obviously surgery was involved. Therefore, medicine is oldest."

"No, no," said the architect. "Before Adam and Eve, God created the universe from chaos. Architecture is the oldest."

"You're both wrong," said the lawyer. "Who the hell do you think created the chaos?"