Framework of the Future

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Mayhem - Yes, the writers and editors for those sources may lean "right to far right", but it seems to me time and time again that the "right" is more objective than the "left". I believe those that are labeled as part of the "right" are after the truth, practical solutions, and power to the individual, and those labeled on the "left" are all about making agenda, twisting the truth, taking things out of context, and pursuit of absolute power in the hands of the elite class.

HeraldOfTruth

I notice that what I just said of Trump has been largely ignored, and certainly not denied. Should I move on to more proof or will it even matter?

You would also do well to remember that just because someone is wrong about something, doesn’t mean they are wrong about something else. I say this because you can still learn from people who do not agree with you, if you bother to stop and think about what they have seen to influence their view. Not everything in this world is objective.

Inquisitor

I notice that what I just said of Trump has been largely ignored, and certainly not denied. Should I move on to more proof or will it even matter?

You would also do well to remember that just because someone is wrong about something, doesn’t mean they are wrong about something else. I say this because you can still learn from people who do not agree with you, if you bother to stop and think about what they have seen to influence their view. Not everything in this world is objective.

I can't speak for the others, but I am fact checking. I never really disagreed, but it's a good habit to have. So far though, Most of what you said checks out, though he never directly denies science as a whole like you said on TTI. He does, however, deny a LOT of science and known facts. It's not a very big leap to accuse him of that. It's not easy to defend him either, considering he looked at an eclipse and has ignored professional advice and guidelines that were proposed for handling the Coronavirus Pandemic, among other things.

ThumberOne

When you have to use a method that makes it easier message for your dismissed, your endeavors is already doomed. Your framework may look pretty but look at it's foundations.

HeraldOfTruth

When you have to use a method that makes it easier message for your dismissed, your endeavors is already doomed. Your framework may look pretty but look at it's foundations.

You don’t seem to understand that my message was getting dismissed either way. So really, it doesn’t matter if you support my actions or not and I’ve said it before. Again, you can get caught up on what I did, or you can ignore me and move on. But we are here to have a productive discussion about what is best for the future. Please do that, or this is the only reply you will get from me.

Inquisitor

@Mayhem - Yes, the writers and editors for those sources may lean "right to far right", but it seems to me time and time again that the "right" is more objective than the "left". I believe those that are labeled as part of the "right" are after the truth, practical solutions, and power to the individual, and those labeled on the "left" are all about making agenda, twisting the truth, taking things out of context, and pursuit of absolute power in the hands of the elite class.

I have been fact checking what has been said by Herald on TTI and this forum, and I have to say the evidence does support his claims (aside from being a time traveler of course). Trump's even shared posts in clear support of white supremacy, where his supporters were shouting about white power at protestors who were against Trump. He can claim he didn't hear them saying white power, but it was the loudest part of the video... If you actually look, the proof is there. I myself read Epoch sometimes, though I do lean towards the left when it comes to news. However, I don't just claim that a news source I disagree with is "fake news". I check for sources and if it's true, it's true. I consider myself neither right or left, but somewhere in the middle.

Since you seem to be one of the few willing to discuss this topic, why do you so strongly support your views on Trump? I'm not asking to say they are wrong or fake news or something, I am just interested in understanding your viewpoint.

Last edited:

ThumberOne

will it even matter?
Don't be hasty.

I merely answered your question and provided a solution and I can say the same for you about understanding.

You don’t seem to understand that my message was getting dismissed either way. So really, it doesn’t matter if you support my actions or not and I’ve said it before. Again, you can get caught up on what I did, or you can ignore me and move on.

But we are here to have a productive discussion about what is best for the future. Please do that, or this is the only reply you will get from me.

I was hoping for a productive discussion on the mechanics of your framework.

How is asking for clarification inability to understand? In fact quite the opposite.

I say this because you can still learn from people who do not agree with you,

I really recomend you act on that quote regarding me.