Hamas Attacks Israel

MODAT7

I haven't heard anything on the arrests. Since hamass tends to use civilian shields, the hospital director probably saw quite a bit and is more likely being interrogated to find out what he knows.

Beholder

I haven't heard anything on the arrests. Since hamass tends to use civilian shields, the hospital director probably saw quite a bit and is more likely being interrogated to find out what he knows.
According to many testimonies. Hamas was never at the hospital. Why would they stick around there for weeks while Israel warned that it was going to get bombed as a part of the hostage negotiation? Waiting to get killed by Israel or because it is fun to blow themselves up with their people that they died to save many times? Hamas also had a system of underground tunnels, so even if they were there, the doctors would never see anything and neither would Israel who claims superman vision.

Benjamin's narrative only holds together for the brainless rebel stereotype. Hamas may take unjust revenge out of anger, but they are patient and have a clear goal with the hostages, which has so far saved palestinian lives and gotten out hostages from Israel captivity.

MODAT7

They wouldn't stick around at all. I saw pictures of weapons and supplies being stored in the hospital tunnels. I'm surprised they didn't take them... or maybe they did and those were the leftovers. From what I heard, they would use the regular hospital entrance to come in and go out. People had to see this but seems they said nothing. If they did say something, they'd probably be "chastized" in some unpleasant way.

I wouldn't call hamass captives. Every country arrests those who break the law... some "more" than others. Let's not forget that hamass regularly chants "death to Israel" and tries to follow up on it. Their malice is astounding. Governments always abuse on both sides. How many Israeli captives were mistreated and died in hamass hands? How many hamass captives died in Israeli prisons?

And speaking of abuse, why are hamass leaders "bravely" hiding outside the country in their mansions? Why are the top leaders worth several BILLION dollars? Answer: Like typical dictators, they stole from their own people to enrich themselves and feed their own greed. That much money could have really helped the Palestinians... and the Palestinians were dumb enough to vote those people into office, so maybe they deserve that. If you want to help people, call out the corruption all around.

MODAT7

Islamic State claimed responsibility. They've been doing things like this for awhile, but we don't hear much news from Iran. It seems the muslims don't get along with each other.