HDRKid II

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: HDRkid II

LOL Harte, we could schedule a chat session with HDRKid !?!? You might become a HDR user :eek:

Omega

Hi HDRKid,

this forum has gotten better, better than the old days when there wasn't many people on, looks more main steam, better access to info. Just a note to say its glad to be back in the forum and to be in may favorite are, good to see familiar people around again.

Omega

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Glad to know you appreciate the place Omega!

It seems that the search engines are indexing the forums much better than they used to, showing the site much higher in search results when looking for paranormal topics.

I said this to Harte as a joke, and then asked myself if it could interrest people here:
Would you be guys, interrested in a live chat session with HDRKid ?

I didn't ask HDRKid yet, but if some are interrested in the project, it might be possible to consider having such an event.

Num7

Harte

For myself, I can't do it.

I ony have internet access at work, for now.

This old computer probably wouldn't load the chat anyway. I have enough trouble just getting to the threads.

Maybe after I get online at home.

Harte

Keroscene

HDRKID

Hi Keroscene:

Another prediction came true today. I predicted that gold would go over $1200 in 2009 and over $1500 in 2010. Gold closed at $1210/oz and it is rising.

There are coming in like clockwork. How are you doing? :rolleyes:

au0365nyb.gif

WhOKnOwS

Hi hdrkid. is there going to be a important event in 2010 that will change our way of life ? what is it, when is it going to be? I like to read your old thread, it contains important informations.