HDRs don't work... or mine is defective

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I didn't even remember you could do that with the HDR. I think I've read about it a few times, long ago.

Maybe @HDRKID can tell us if he ever used the HDR for that purpose. I thought the stick reaction was really hard to get used to at the beginning, so that makes me think this technique might be for more advanced users.

TimeFlipper

Be careful..That function on the HDR is a modern day take on the Ouija board, which is something i would never go near to!!!
Kind Regards
John.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
It has been compared to Ouija when talking about the question/yes/no thing, but I have no idea if it actually has anything to do with it.

Who or what's answering the question?

In Ouija, we know it's a spirit. But with the HDR? I don't know. Maybe someone more knowledgeable on the HDR can give us the answer.

HDRKID

The stick reaction is like that of a radionics machine, but I will admit that a lot of strange phenomena happen after using an HDR, not sure why this is. Paranormal events include doors that slam shut and windows that open. I even saw in the sink - waves. That one did scare me.

correction123

The HDR Stick Reaction is nothing more than as one fine fellow acknowledge is a Radionic Device not an oujia talking board as some call it in these times. The gentlemen in the above statement was correct, sometimes you can't get a "Stick" reaction no matter how hard you try. I have been practicing medical radionics for 15 years and I own an SE-5 1000 from Don Paris, this machine is the most accurate I ever tried in my life! But it is only accurate as much as you are! One can't call Radionics a ouija, can you! Sure you can get a yes or no with the HDR but it is absolutely much more then the primeval basics being discussed here. Steve got the plans that incorporated a simplistic radionic device which by the way the HDR can work with no power attached to it!!!!!!

Because your subconscious minds generates the power to the device not your household current. The current is only used for the lamp and the T-bar magnet. I like to call these Radionic/Electro-Mechanical devices. A blend or a hybrid of both electrical and radionic sources. As far as "Astral Projection" I used to have spontaneous ones maybe once a month or once every couple of months. In fact sometimes rare in my life. It wasn't until I received my first HDR that within a month or so my astral time travels became common place! If anything in my humble opinion the HDR increases your astral abilities taking you to grandeur heights then one could imagine to visit or partake in.

Like the HDRkid explained about the phenomena's that happen using the HDR, also continued to happen to us, my wife and I. It too became common placed about every other night! People walking in our living room and talking about me as they passed by and when I turned around on my couch to see who they were, there would be no one there! But as my back was turned the conversations would start back up once again. It was like I was sleeping in a rail stations and people kept dropping by to see who and what I was. This is not a joke it truly happened this way to me!

After one session of the HDR one evening, I disconnected everything and decided to go to sleep, it wasn't I believe no more than 15 minutes that have gone by when I opened my eyes and saw, you guessed it! ET: but it was just a Grey looking at me and tilting his head back and forth as if he was curious about something, he never blinked. I slowly closed my eyes and rolled over and then fell asleep. My wife had the HDR used on her, I mean when she would go to sleep I would point the T-bar magnet at her and run it for 10 minutes, then I would shut the magnet off but leave on the other two switches. This went on for another half hour. After the last 30 minute session I would shut everything down and go to sleep. The next morning I woke up to get some coffee my wife was beaming looking like the bird who ate the canary! I asked her what was up and she told me she came out of her body for the first time in her life! That wasn't quite all, she told me she went to her workplace and was floating above the gamblers at the slot machines. As she slowly floated over the crowds a security officer looked right up at her and had the questionable eyes and followed her until she left the establishment.

Here is a person who never ever experienced astral projection consciously that she ever remembered, but after this event she was a true believer. I told her what I did with the HDR and she said, that's wasn't fair! I told her at least it wasn't placebo, you had no idea what was being done to you so you could not preconceive any type of notions ahead of time.

It's also in my opinion that a "resonance" must take place before any thing like this will occur. You subconscious minds must be a tuned to the special frequencies the HDR creates using the household current. This takes time! For some people it is a quick thing but for others depending on their behavioral model they grew up in may take a while longer to achieve. Everybody is different and everyone has their own speed at which to approach such feats such as "Time Traveling" or "Astral Time Traveling" etc. The body produces 8 million ohms of resistance a natural frequency (s) to protect our Schulman waves within us. It is our frontline security! It takes "grounding" natural or artificial it really doesn't matter. This "Ground" eliminates completely the 8 million ohms of resistance and allows or draws whatever frequencies produced by the HDR to come in at full force.

Then after passing through the body and all it's cells including the brain, the energy will go through the mat and out the artificial ground of your wall sockets. You can get what is called a "Ground" Pillow! It's a pillow with a rubber base over the top and it too gets plugged into the wall socket for grounding purposes. But you can place this pillow behind your back the lower part and place the magnet over the stomach chakra thus allowing that energy to be targeted at specific spots in the body. One just has be a little creative with the science we all come to learn in High School. Sorry this dragged a bit, I have so much I learned over the years and I was just itching to let the HDR users be aware that they can keep on trying and will eventually succeed and also find accessories to help in their quest of time travel.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Hi correction123

You are so right on all the points listed and I can agree with all your comments as being real and true events.

A great posting with lots of very good information.

Professor Opmmur

J.A.

My own opinion, even if the case e.g. is that The Tachyons can't exist, whatever I'm right now on or off topic, of course I can somehow imagine that there is another way around the enigma, the '?' is just - which one? Best wishes, good luck to us all, J.A., if my '?'s' not relev., my answer is just an issue that I offer myself no 'hard 'evid.'' at all that I can fail to dwell on etc., - optimism is a good thing to believe in.