Hello all from The Scientist

TimeFlipper

Only a small proportion of people posting on this forum are interested in time travel and the paranormal. The rest seem just to be provocateurs. I have put on the forum a formula for a coffee drinks (Henry's coffee restorative) the has remarkable recuperative properties. Yet nobody is interested....
Perhaps apart from one member, no other member is interested at all in what you have to say Lord Henry, i wonder why (n)..

TimeFlipper

You speak only for yourself, as your one geranium surface barrier transistor short of a working delta aerial.
Dont need surface barrier transistors to power any Delta Time ANTENNA Lord Henry, you got that all wrong...The Delta Time GENERATOR on the other hand uses a single Germanium (not Geranium as you put) Surface BarrierTransistor in its circuitry., and its unique function is its quantum tunneling process...You really DO need to read what is posted on here...I thought you was claiming to be a Scientist, so at least try and act like one, and READ what is clearly stated :fp::ROFLMAO:..

mullac998

Dont need surface barrier transistors to power any Delta Time ANTENNA Lord Henry, you got that all wrong...The Delta Time GENERATOR on the other hand uses a single Germanium (not Geranium as you put) Surface BarrierTransistor in its circuitry., and its unique function is its quantum tunneling process...You really DO need to read what is posted on here...I thought you was claiming to be a Scientist, so at least try and act like one, and READ what is clearly stated :fp::ROFLMAO:..
Here's a question if you know what your talking about why are you still struggling to get it to work. No offence

TimeFlipper

Here's a question if you know what your talking about why are you still struggling to get it to work. No offence
Ok Mr Lackey to The scientist? :LOL:, maybe YOU should also try READING my remarks, those that i posted regarding the Delta Time Generator..
One thing i can tell you is its more successful than your plastic pipes will ever be at attempting to create a Scalar Wave transceiver..No offence :ROFLMAO:..

Last edited:

mullac998

Ok Mr Lackey to The scientist? :LOL:, maybe YOU should also try READING my remarks, those that i posted regarding the Delta Time Generator..
One thing i can tell you is its more successful than your plastic pipes will ever be at attempting to create a Scalar Wave transceiver..No offence :ROFLMAO:..
It's called being a optimist I would rather try an fail an never try not knowing if I would have succeed. I'm 27 and what your in your 60s. You've got 40years on top and you still haven't achieved it now what does that say about you and how you come here criticising other people work when you can't even get your own experiments to work.

TimeFlipper

It's called being a optimist I would rather try an fail an never try not knowing if I would have succeed. I'm 27 and what your in your 60s. You've got 40years on top and you still haven't achieved it now what does that say about you and how you come here criticising other people work when you can't even get your own experiments to work.
Yet again you even failed to read my original posting on the Delta Time Time Generator and the success from it, youre even worse that your closest friend the errm...scientist :fp:..

Its ok being an optimist, but if someone is trying to make a sophisticated radio solely from a few bits of plastic tubing, then that person imho, is wasting his precious time...BUT, thats your prerogative(n):geek:...Consider asking the scientist for help, lets all see what he comes up with ;):D..

Last edited: