Schematic Hyper-Dimensional Resonator

HDRKID

This information came from Steven Gibbs. Do get the old gray pack 15K resistor from radio shack that was made in Taiwan which had a resistance of 14.774K, the new 15K resistor from China is only 14.669K and does not work as well as the old one. Don't use a 10K resistor as those do not work in an HDR - sorry. He used 10K resistors in the old sonic resonator.

TimeFlipper

This information came from Steven Gibbs. Do get the old gray pack 15K resistor from radio shack that was made in Taiwan which had a resistance of 14.774K, the new 15K resistor from China is only 14.669K and does not work as well as the old one. Don't use a 10K resistor as those do not work in an HDR - sorry. He used 10K resistors in the old sonic resonator.

I presume you were talking about potentiometers that are also known as, Variable Resistors?

TimeFlipper

Love the face palm LOL

Thanks :D , I sent it due to the incredulity of someone using less than 12 everyday basic and bog standard electrical components, assembled together to transport themselves to the year 7455, when the highly sophisticated Large Hadron Collider (LHC), that cost over £5 billion pounds to create with well over 10 million high specification components, even failed miserably to move something either forwards or backwards in Time a mere 12 seconds :fp::LOL:..

scott93257

Thanks :D , I sent it due to the incredulity of someone using less than 12 everyday basic and bog standard electrical components, assembled together to transport themselves to the year 7455, when the highly sophisticated Large Hadron Collider (LHC), that cost over £5 billion pounds to create with well over 10 million high specification components, even failed miserably to move something either forwards or backwards in Time a mere 12 seconds :fp::LOL:..
LOLOLOLOLOL