Schematic Hyper-Dimensional Resonator

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Lumbergooz

can anyone please advice the number of winding on the witness well of HDR ? also the same for the rubbing plate coil which seems to be a mobius ? what AWG and how many windings ?
well.jpg

steven chiverton

and they still keep overrating tesla and even crediting him with stuff theres no information about online even the tesla scope

as for the vanishing objects in front of a tesla coil thats the second video where an object vanishes and the first one didnt use a tesla coil and i wouldent even concider using a tesla coil in an clutterd area as the arcs would jump around to every conductive shortcut it can find in the area including you but in the video you dident see the arcs so he had it tuned down id say , ive seen enough of the stupid things tesla coilers do and now fake videos to

Lumbergooz

Just check in...the JU1000 was successful running it at 4hz cycle and pointing it towards my head as I slept at night. It locks me every time into a lengthy dream state story. When I don't run it, no dreams or now that I can remember having. I've been using the device for about one month. I find anymore than 6 inches away from the object you are trying to effect won't work! This was an introductory machine. Welz admits that the machine was a beginners device. He is right! At least he was honest. I finally got the working plan for the Rodin Coil. I have he Rodin Coil pyramid cap which cost a $1000.00 by itself. ipyramids is for the super rich! I found a coil called the POE Coil it has no resin donut it is all wiring shape held in place by acrylic separate notches. It helps keeping its shape and guides the magnet 18 gauge wiring in the mathematical proportions told by Marko Rodin.

It can withstand heat up to 392 degrees! This helps when running a 2 channel 9000 watts amplifier. For the additional 5 POE Coils it will cost $600+ for each to finish off the pyramid. The first step is to purchase the 2 channel amplifier and I have to get a "Source Input" before trying the run the amplifier with the coil. A Altier Robins frequency generator the F125 is the least expensive one. One can use these coils as a Rife Device. Something else I must try when I get my first amplifier. I have to purchase another amplifier to run 5 additional coils at the same time but this will be an 8 channel 10,000 watt system.

I've read others doing about the same things with their star coil designs but wrapped appropriately by Marko's math using "Natures" numbers. I guess he has been known for sometime and his working theories are pretty well documented. I must been on a parallel path. I usually find people like himself online. What I do now know, one coil with 1000 watt amplifier will produce a 30-37 foot Electromagnetic Field. In this field it collects in the center of the coil neutrons from the scalar realm and thus opens a natural vortex of some kind. Don't know until I can experience something concrete.

I try to imagine for a moment, running one 9000 watt and one 8 channel 10,000 watts through all the 6 coils! The way you set them up each coil is facing the other toward the center thus causing a collision of EMF Fields and probably neutrons. It would be better to copy what Jason describes of his Rodin Type Coils:

Thus, negative ions have a beneficial effect on the body. iPyramids generate a negative ion rich field. In addition, they are believed to have a generally balancing effect on the body’s electromagnetic field. The endocrine glands of the body are activated through the vibration of the electrical pre-cursing field of pyramids. This balances the pre-cursing energy field around the endocrine glands and makes expanded consciousness possible. This effect is greatly enhanced if the molecular structure of the materials used are higher on the fractal scale such as gold and copper. The field generated by iPyramids is produced from the Golden Ratio or Phi Ration Proportions of highly fractal metals like copper, nickel, and gold. To amplify this flow of negative ions we introduce our A.R.C. Reactors.

These vortex pattern copper bundles around a torus of mineral blends get embedded into our hand crafted A.R.C. Series capstones at the apex of your iPyramid. This pattern of bundling wire is what creates the Magnetic Pulsing Torroidal Vortex. Each time the electrons meet in the center of the spinning vortex there is a compressional wave created that gets focused downward by the conductive cylinder at the center of the capstone. The spinning compression is preceeded by an implosion and followed by an explosion which releases this compressional wave or scalar wave and negative ions.

Now this is talking about running one Coil!

Altered state meditation is the most common use for an iPyramid. The pyramid and vortex coil combination act like a plasma squirt gun which launches your aura into the stars. The zero point field created by the vortex coil gives the user access to the unified field, access to the vacuum, which allows the user to feel sensory deprivation as if they are in space. Many people experience third eye activations and out of body experiences for their first time while meditating in an iPyramid.” If this is so or possible with the combination of the copper pyramid and a Rodin capstone which I have is called the (ARC 1) I got it from eBay for the fraction of what ipyramids asks for. Placing each additional coil in all 4 corners of the copper pipe open face pyramid and one under the bed facing upwards I just may in the future have something to write about!

I used my ARC 1 hooked up to a amplifier he supplies for it and then connected my iPhone as the source input, it drained my iPhone within two short hours. But within those two short hours I found myself coming out of my body and floating above. I really had to ingrain this experience so when I eventually woke up I would remember and it worked. There was a males voice near me yelling at someone else in my same room saying, "He doesn't belong here send him back"!

Then I lost consciousness until around 2:00 am...

I found out Jason only gave me a 120 watt mini amplifier if this produced and OBE with the weak field of just the capstone being used not the whole pyramid, I can only imagine what 5 additional coils could accomplish with (19,000) watts running all over the place within the pyramid structuring and all the coil interaction going on. Time will only tell. Just to let you all know I stopped using my iPhone as a source input; too much strain on my battery charges. I need that frequency generator ($500.00) plus five POE coils ($3000.00) plus one 2 channel 9000 watt amplifier ($500+) and a 8 channel 10,000 watt amplifier for ($400) and the one coil I paid for already for $1000.00 = $5400.00. Once the single capstone Rodin Coil and 9000 watt amplifier and source input freq. generator prove successful then and only then will I purchase the remaining amounts.
@Scarecrow : The long dreams, do they : Feel very real ? they don t get forgotten like normal dreams? they stay in memory like real life ? They have memories within like if you walk in a place in that dream, you have a lot of memories in that about it, as if you lived years in that place and you can even remember those memories within? do you sometimes wake up with physical effects on your body, like if you get injured in the dream you wake up finding a scar or even the real wound ??
@scarcrow

Lumbergooz

No, straight wrap on the electromagnet; the caduceus coils are around the witness well and under rubbing plate (as per Gibbs).
I'll open up an HDR and try to confirm the witness well wraps; I'm pertly confident the rubbing plate is a flat caduceus coil. Gibbs tried using a copper screen under the rubbing plate as a caduceus coil substitute on some 2018 HDRs with varying results, but has returned to the original design (flat coil). The screen should "theoretically" work (shorts itself - like there is any know theory to this mad science). I'm trying to obtain one of these units, especially the units built with two screens; one screen under rubbing plate and another behind the main circuit.
Hope this helps.
Here is a photo of the caduceus coil two common forms, how can they be applied under the rubbing plate where its a flat shape ? Even on the witness well it seems not possible more that few winds which does not match the photos of HDR from inside. My best guess , is possibly acaduceus2.jpg (mobius pancake) under the rubbing plate, and a bifilar around the witness well. number of winding remains unknown.

RadicalResearcher

This thread is going to be our reference discussion for collecting information about the HDR in general, its schematics and how to build it.

What's the HDR and what does it do?
While working on his farm in Nebraska. Steven Gibbs says that he was approached by two aliens that gave him the secret to time travel. He built his first time machine the Sonic Resonator, and later improved on it to create the Hyper Dimensional Resonator.

The HDR is a radionics machine that is meant to be used for astral time travel and astral projection. It's allegedly possible to use it for physical time travel when activated over a vortex, but that's subject to debates.

The HDR unit, as shown in some of the pictures below, is made of 3 different components. The HDR device, the electromagnet, and the headband. The headband goes on your head, while the electromagnet goes on your solar plexus. You have to put a crystal or specific object related to the time and place you're attempting to project to in the witness well.

In short, the HDR will take the frequency of the place and time you're concentrating and asking for, and will amplify and induce it back into your body (it will tune your frequency to that of the desired time/place) via the electromagnet's magnetic field.

When using the HDR, we're talking about alternate timelines and alternative futures/pasts/presents about 99% of the time. It is possible to experience the actual past/future, but it's apparently much harder to do so because their frequencies are very similar to our own present's frequency, which makes them hard to tune to.

Can you change the past with the HDR? Hard to tell. Some say it's possible, others don't believe it because of the timelines thing mentioned previously.

How to build the HDR

@Einstein's schematics
View attachment 6041

@Yoshian1Z's schematics
hyper-dimensional-resonator-jpg.6557

The HDR
View attachment 6042

Inside the HDR
View attachment 6043

How to use the HDR for astral time travel
The HDR's main purpose is to be used as a device to enhance your astral projection and OOBE abilities. Someone who's already able to go astral on his/her own will be more likely to get positive results with the HDR.

Num7's step by step guide:
Step-by-step guide to use the HDR

Feel free to submit your own step by step guides.

How to use the HDR for physical time travel
Physical time travel with the HDR is mostly in theory, as we have a hard time finding reliable accounts of it. Basically, you'd have to use your HDR just like you would for astral time travel. Only, you'd either activate the HDR while standing over a grid point or use the HDR as usual, then once you're done, walk over a grid point. That would activate the grid point and move you through time to the time period you asked.

It would seem that after you spent some time (a few hours) in this other time period, you'd gradually move back to your present time. Some agree that you get back when you fall asleep, others say it will happen gradually while you're awake. The reason that explains the return mechanics is that your body, being temporarily tuned to this time and place's frequency by the HDR, will gradually lose that frequency in favor of your original 'present' frequency.

A grid point or vortex is a place of great magnetic energy. Such places are often associated with weird events such as ghosts, or some other paranormal occurrence. TO BE COMPLETED

Physical time travel, if doable, would possibly be dangerous for numerous reasons.

Contacts and people of interest
@HDRKID's websites:
HDRKID - Time Travel Forum
HDR Users & Steven Gibbs Fans
FluxCap.com News - events caused by Flux Cap & HDR

Steven Gibbs' phone number (Feb. 2019): 785-250-5463
Steven Gibbs' email address: [email protected]

Other sources of information
Steven L. Gibbs HDR Instruction Manual
Steven Gibbs -- Hyper Dimensional Resonator -- astral time travel
Schematics - Yoshian1Z's Hyper Dimensional Resonator
Steven Gibbs Interviews [Complete List]
Curious, has anyone sent the good folks at Skinwalker Ranch one of these devices to see how it would react at the ranch? Just an idea!

Mayhem

Zenith
The HDR is thin on the ground these days since the passing of Steven Gibbs, dont even see any for sale so most would be holding on to them. In saying that be interesting alright.

RadicalResearcher

The HDR is thin on the ground these days since the passing of Steven Gibbs, dont even see any for sale so most would be holding on to them. In saying that be interesting alright.
I can build one of these units based on Steve schematics and based on the part info. I wanted to buy one but seeing how no one is letting any go unless you want to pay 5 times what Steve sold them for, I am officially stuck on building one for my own experimentations. I will produce two HDR units, one as origionally designed by Steve or as close as I can get it with the Schematics available and what Carlos has outlined in his videos on youtube. As well as using Steve books and notes that I have. The 2nd unit, i will replace the caduceus coil with a Rodin coil. In a 3rd Unit I will combine both coils and prism technology with artificially produced light to produce a prototype unit and a pc of a small example of what I am doing. Projected that the first couple units in the next fews weeks will be produced and I will release videos and the progress and what I have done, give it about 6 weeks give or take. I will explain as where i got the parts, explain the process and show the results. Steve HDR is not expensive to build. Your biggest expense will be the magnet and wire maybe the box itself and following available design notes. Correct me anyone if I am wrong, but i have not seen a schematic of the magnetic bar where I believe the 2nd coil is located at. It's wrapped in tape! But when I spoke to Steve before he had passed he said that is actually where the power of the Unit is at. He claimed the Caduceus coil was on the bar magnet which is actually electric magnet. The other coil is in the box and he called that the flat caduceus coil. He said he doesn't normally comment on two being associated with the unit because others have dismissed his device as being nothing more than an electric magnet. In fact as my memory recall's he had stated he would shut down talking to people the first time they mentioned electric magnet to him. But essentially that is what that bar magnet is with a caduceus coil attached to it.
If I am wrong then by all means produce the schematics drawn out by Steve that shows the exact design of that bar magnet including what he used. Because everything seen in whats available online I can reproduce it. It's whats under that tape of that bar magnet that has me a little confused as to what he has done because I have not seen it. I had the unit, i could have taken it apart pc by pc but our of respect for Steve work and fear I would some how damage the unit, i did not dig into it. Now i looked at his schematics on this site but i did not see anything showing that Bar Magnet untaped! If anyone has anything showing this, i would appreciate it. Steve only explained it to me he never showed me anything that actually depicted a diagram of it. Anyone has a older unit that is none functioning, it be nice to see that bar magnet unwrapped and lay it out with about a dozen photographs un-touched. Basically tamper with it. Just lay it out as it is so the community can see it. I think what we will find is a twisted caduceus coil around an iron bar with the connections that provide electricity to the bar thus making it a electric magnet of sorts. May be a bit more to that, one the reasons i'd like to see it unwrapped.

I heard another strange rumor/story about Steve and his machine and the tech. One that was less ET oriented and more to do with another well known individual that played with Magnet Technology. I don't want to say much until this individual decides to come clean on the information, where he/she got it and how it's factual. I'd also like to get it verified from Patricia C. Ress, assuming she is open to an interview and can verify a few things. But it some how links Steve with Edward Leedskalnin. I find that unlikely but it could be possible. Steve age, is what throws me off on this. But if it aligns up that would be interesting. Leedskalnin died in 1951 Steve I believe was born in 1957,so the years don't add up. Atleast not for a direct meeting between the two. But as the rumor goes Steve aquired some information that gave him insight on the building of his device and supposedly it came from this source or an affiliation to this source. That is one the reasons why i would REALLY LOVE to get my hands on Steve personal journals.

If he did in fact have third party contact with a source close to Leedkalnin, imagine what Steve obtained. Maybe his device does a little more than what he told us all it does. Just tossing that out in the open. Maybe go play with a HDR device around large rocks and see if it does something to them. Thus it would make sense on the frequencies that he kept mentioning about the device.

Mayhem

Zenith
For some years now i have felt, and after talking to Steven i think he may have left some things out on purpose or was told to. Maybe why no agency comes after him.

The unit itself is complete and ready to go, but it the encompassing field around it is the key, he states a 'vortex' but i think that just a well lets say a cover for what not allowed to be said.