I bought a duck

CaryP

I bought a duck

This makes Bush a duck, I guess, and makes being a duck a bad thing. The only demonstration sign that ever needed a footnote.

Stop it man, you're killing me! ROTFLMAO! I'd love to see you in a court room pleading a case with this kind of humor. The jury would probably p i s s themselves. I don't know if the judge could maintain his/her composure. Thanks.

Cary

P.S. What the hell's wrong with p i s s ? Satan, the duck is it!!

Ralan

I bought a duck

This makes Bush a duck, I guess, and makes being a duck a bad thing. The only demonstration sign that ever needed a footnote.

The sign has to have a duck with a speech bubble saying "NO". Problem solved.

Judge Bean

I bought a duck

Originally posted by Ralan@Aug 6 2004, 12:45 PM

The sign has to have a duck with a speech bubble saying "NO". Problem solved.

That's the lame duck. No lame duck. That'd be Bush in his second term. Consequently, care must be taken not to confuse the speech bubble with a thought balloon.

HackimerRob

I bought a duck

*enters room, reads four days worth of posts, and spits cold coffee all over his monitor when he sees the picture of the duck" That's it , NO DUCK, meaning no bush, but only to those who could discern the subtle political referrence.
I printd this image satan, EXCELLENT work. You guys honor me. BTW, the duck is getting fat.

CaryP

I bought a duck

BTW, the duck is getting fat.

"All the better to eat you with my dear."

Let me know how it comes out, especially the killing and cleaning part. If you get to that point and aren't sure, let me know. We can arrange a phone call to get you through the "event." I have an 800 number you can call me on.

Cary

BTW, whoever, whatever updated the board, my hat's off to you. Looks tremendous. Yeeha.