i finally figure it out, it was right there all along

TimeFlipper

not done but almost
here are some pic
Took me almost two hours to wind up the transfo around the cross , than install the parts , i did not wanted to put everything in a plastic box until i am sure it work and yield result, i still need to add an handle , tell me what you think, cheers , i present thy the god device
View attachment 8433

How are you getting the 60hz frequency into the cross, is it a sine wave or an electrical source?

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
How are you getting the 60hz frequency into the cross, is it a sine wave or an electrical source?
im going to go see my electronic store tonight and see if i can get a frequency controller, to increase or decrease the electrical current frequency, if you have any clue on what kind of part i should get please feel free to share, cheers ,

Last edited:

dimension-1hacker

So when i came home tonight, not only we ran out of electricity but the basement was flooded like every god dam time this happen, at least it usually stop at 1.25 inch so tomorrow its major cleaning and removal of all the rug that cover the basement floor to keep the dust from invading all my things now they are all wet, i will try once i clean to start the project , i am so tired , but most of all i am tired of being tired and feeling low on energy all the time so i am going to make the gods device and wish it will yield result i surely could use a winter off and on worry free vacation and work full time on our time travel project,
wish my luck i need it
Cheers
Sorry, forgot to say tesla stock is bouncedoff resistance point about to go up more today. Bought stock and 100 2d options contracts at 260 dollars with a strike price of 300 Each contract worth two dollars, sold at 300 for around 295 * 100 dollars. Then bought at 311 again.
More recommendations ?

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

im going to go see my electronic store tonight and see if i can get a frequency controller, to increase or decrease the electrical current frequency, if you have any clue on what kind of part i should get please feel free to share, cheers ,

Ask the electronic shop for advice :)..

Last edited:

Rossco78

Actually the whole of taking the day off today was to work on the project so right now its 17h00pm i am working in my crawl space on the project i am taking photo along ,and i will have to remake the cross of rah , the on you saa in the pic is not accurate, cheers
Is this the one you were going to make a video on to show how to do it?

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Is this the one you were going to make a video on to show how to do it?
When i get the part on friday i will make the video, if i was to film it would have been hours long, soon to come, cheers