I was in a discord voice chat with a supposed time traveler | This is what he told all of us there

Noah_A_S

Oh yeah. There was another thing he did say. People with disabilities are automatically disqualified from being able to time travel. which means I also can't time travel. I have a disability.

Mr_Zero

Oh yeah. There was another thing he did say. People with disabilities are automatically disqualified from being able to time travel. which means I also can't time travel. I have a disability.
@Noah_A_S maybe one has to be fit and young to handle travelling through time. (if what he says is correct)

Noah_A_S

We had that in the 80's. Went out of fashion but comming back.
Stuff always seems to circulate back. and I *think* some may have mentioned that, and he said how it was different. also not totally the same, because.. well I don't really remember that vague of a detail about something as unimportant as a vertical garden.

Beholder

Stuff always seems to circulate back. and I *think* some may have mentioned that, and he said how it was different. also not totally the same, because.. well I don't really remember that vague of a detail about something as unimportant as a vertical garden.
3.jpg

The Hanging Gardens of Babylon have returned.

Noah_A_S

He did say it was a literal egg-shaped cockpit that you are inside of and it takes you, anywhere/anywhen, yes it also does space travel. But for some reason, we still can't leave the solar system.