I was in a discord voice chat with a supposed time traveler | This is what he told all of us there

Noah_A_S

Not really. We do kind of live in an extremely peaceful era in our history so far. Maybe this is a good point in history for us.

Beholder

You sure its not walker aka many other names... seems convenient hes get banned 3 times in one day then hes on to you like other times?

Timecop_640.jpg

If Time Cop is erasing his posts online, it must be legit.

Noah_A_S

So you just said who it is then ?:)
No, it's not @Keyshawn99. Keyshawn sent me a reply about what I wrote and told me something. lol I don't really think he's a member to be completely honest. although he did say that he had heard of the forums.

Edit: when I say he I mean the person I am friends with on discord.

Mayhem

Zenith
If you recall there was a video recently posted here talking about "Tartaria" wonder if its connected?

Noah_A_S

If you recall there was a video recently posted here talking about "Tartaria" wonder if its connected?
I don't know. I don't often watch the forum, but I come here sometimes. Sorry, @Mayhem.

Edit: Also I kinda don't want to tell anyone here or on TTI who it was even though it was no one from here. Only because it was someone who might be upset with me if I did that. That's all.