John Titor = John Tooker?

sevensixtwo

No, I am a physicist who has developed a theory which I believe should have applications to time travel. I am a pure theoretician and not an engineer so I do not know if this is possible. I do know that for over a decade there have been stories about John Titor and John Tooker traveling through time. Specifically, John Tooker is credited with inventing the hyper-dimensional resonator with Steven Gibbs about 30 years ago. I lived in the same small Georgia town as the other John Tooker at the same time. I am now 32 years old and I have indeed developed the physics needed to build the resonator (i think.)

Also, John Titor's appearance in 1998 and disappearance in 2001 corresponds perfectly with my service in the Marine Corps. I joined after high school in late 1998 and I went home in March 2001.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
sevensixtwo

I am confident Titor was the real deal, even if that wasn't his real name. GOOD TIMES ON THE WAY!!!!!

That's a pretty bold statement. Why do you think Titor is the real deal, given that the facts dictate otherwise?

sevensixtwo

The C204 schematics, my recent discoveries and my understanding of the Kerr-Newman geometry. I see (kinda) how two of these can act as a gateway between timelike and spacelike paths.

kerr.gif

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I build electronic devices from schematics all the time. It's a hobby of mine. So I have to question what you mean by the c204 schematics? The Kerr-Newman geometry is a math theory that doesn't fit the physical observations in our universe. I seen the data on Gravity probe B. Looks to me like they are fudging their way through. Black holes are a math theory as well. So I take it based on your presentation that you are an amateur physicist.

Ren

I remember when the radiation leak happened. I seem to recall it being in Ohio though or southern Michigan. Difficult to determine the truth from 1000 miles away. The events are chronicled here: Reddit, I think there is a giant (nuclear) coverup afoot. : politics Here is a screenshot that shows something unusual was happening that day. http://i.imgur.com/Dstqz.png

It was a nuclear radiation containment "exercise" of a Michigan power plant by a HAZMAT team from a base in North Dakota. The plant leaked radiation which was then carried by the wind to other spots in the U.S. according to the wind currents. Some remember this. But it will continually fade until not even we remember it. If you'll notice all the comments, a lot of people insist it was a false alarm and nothing happened even though they have no evidence. Even people in the area who reported light flashes and large booms as well as split trees are no longer remembering what they said.

sevensixtwo

I have been working as a professional physicist since 2007. I was awarded the Presidential Fellowship by the School of Physics at Georgia Tech. This is the Institute's highest award given to incoming PhD candidates and I hope to receive that degree next year. I got my Masters in physics from Tech and graduated magna cum laude from GSU. I do not know what gravity probe B is, can you tell me?

It is strange to me that you say this geometry is unphysical as it is the well-known solution for a rotating charged black hole. It is said that there is no mechanism which could actually charge a black hole in a probabilisticly favorable way. We need to really examine that statement closely. The same argument which says a BH can't acquire net charge also says the atmosphere can't acquire a net charge. However, due to lightning, we know charge does accumulate.

Furthermore, John Titor explained how CERN was able to create micro-singularities and charge them for magnetic storage. This was the power source for his machine: the C204. The schematic shows something that looks pretty kooky. There's these three time fields that seemed not make sense until I wrote this. I want to emphasize that I had seen these drawings as an undergraduate, but not understood them. Late last year I made a motion to publish my solution to dark energy. I was censored capriciously by arXiv. Then I stumbled upon a much more fundamental principle and have been trying to call attention to this for months. Since I share a name and research interests with "John Tooker" I have been looking into the time travel rumors recently. I saw this schematic and understood it as being governed by the principle illustrated in equations (11). In fact PamelaM, who was one of Titor's main corespondents, has an avatar that contains essential aspects of the new physics and even has an avatar color-coordinated with mine. Strange...
IygWg.jpg

Ren

I build electronic devices from schematics all the time. It's a hobby of mine. So I have to question what you mean by the c204 schematics? The Kerr-Newman geometry is a math theory that doesn't fit the physical observations in our universe. I seen the data on Gravity probe B. Looks to me like they are fudging their way through. Black holes are a math theory as well. So I take it based on your presentation that you are an amateur physicist.

It would seem so. But everyone is a teacher, amateur scientist, farmer in the near future. I would say this "John Tooker" doesn't know for sure who he is which is perfectly consistent with the kind of people I'm looking for here.

In fact, here is a test for all of you. Do any of you experience Deja Vu all the time now. You specifically remember that a long time ago you only experienced it rarely. But now, all the time?

I will now share with you a learning technique which is quite common a few years from now.

Don't reread things to memorize them. What you do is you practice recall. You do that by taking the first letter of each word you want to memorize in a sentence and see if you can recall the entire word with that letter. This leads to quick super memory. Another thing to do is to pretend you are a "Tutor". Imagine you are teaching someone else what you learned. Put what you learned in your own words. Then teach it. This will strengthen your memory of what you are teaching.

Ren

I have been working as a professional physicist since 2007. I was awarded the Presidential Fellowship by the School of Physics at Georgia Tech. This is the Institute's highest award given to incoming PhD candidates and I hope to receive that degree next year. I got my Masters in physics from Tech and graduated magna cum laude from GSU. I do not know what gravity probe B is, can you tell me?

Don't worry John. You're safe. You can speak freely now. Nobody is going to touch you. It is not strange that you are here conversing with most of the original chat members. Even the Serb Rider is lurking around.

Ren

The C204 schematics, my recent discoveries and my understanding of the Kerr-Newman geometry. I see (kinda) how two of these can act as a gateway between timelike and spacelike paths.

kerr.gif

Imagine each red stick is a mirror image of you. You're going up an escalator and see many mirrors arranged like a prism. You reach the top and decide to go back down another escalator. But as you go down, you see everything in the world rewind as if you are in a video that is being rewound. At the bottom, time has reset, yet you have full knowledge of going up and forward in time on this escalator. You tell everybody at the bottom of the escalator what you saw. You warn them! Cancel the Olympics! But nobody listens. Then you discover that things have changed in this world. You did not return on the same escalator going up. Your escalator went by your old town and ended at a neighboring town that is identical to yours. However, there is a problem in this new town. In this town there was already an Olympic tragedy. You say, "Cancel the Olympics!" And people tell you to stop joking because the games were discontinued 8 years ago.