localised time travel wheel device

TimeFlipper

No i have not built a machine.It is just an interesting idea i propose to you so that you can experiment with it if you
like.It could be made cheaper because you could make two electric cars move at 8 foot per hour with a long string
attached to them.Then have both of those long strings attached to a center pole.Have one car go around a pole
4800 feet circular motion.And the other car go around the other pole 37.5 feet circular motion.
You have been posting the same thing since last year :D

timecore

I am posting what I believe will work for physical time travel.
When I do my calculation it keeps on showing me it will work.I did some calculations today and it manifested itself again.

timecore

No, i have not posted about the same exact thing.Because one of the time machine ideas involved spinning many disks and moving them forwards at the same time to produce time dilation and this time machine idea involves many different sized wheels that rotate at the same speed to produce physical time travel.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
No, i have not posted about the same exact thing.Because one of the time machine ideas involved spinning many disks and moving them forwards at the same time to produce time dilation and this time machine idea involves many different sized wheels that rotate at the same speed to produce physical time travel.

I've never seen any experiment that shows a rotating disk will produce a time dilation phenomena. The only facts I've come across show that rotating disks produce gyroscopic phenomena. Do you have any experiment to show this time dilation phenomena?

timecore

I've never seen any experiment that shows a rotating disk will produce a time dilation phenomena. The only facts I've come across show that rotating disks produce gyroscopic phenomena. Do you have any experiment to show this time dilation phenomena?
No just calculations to prove it is possible.But i prefer to talk about this time machine idea on this thread.Just to keep it on topic.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
But a calculation wont prove anything. Now if you have a real experiment that shows the time dilation exists, then we're talking.