Paranormal Report: Black Eyed Children Stories

kcwildman

Beastmaster
bNdnhhL.png

ha ha ha got it this time now just zoom in to about 400 res and chek this kid out

BlastTyrant

Just thought i would share this with everyone, last night i let my dog out for the last time then went and made sure my truck was locked. As i walked to my truck i looked over by the main road and seen what looked like a kid standing there swaying back and forth.......Thanks to this thread the first thing that popped into my head was BEK.........needless to say a few seconds later i seen his father and 2 other kids coming up behind him......I almost panicked lol

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Just thought i would share this with everyone, last night i let my dog out for the last time then went and made sure my truck was locked. As i walked to my truck i looked over by the main road and seen what looked like a kid standing there swaying back and forth.......Thanks to this thread the first thing that popped into my head was BEK.........needless to say a few seconds later i seen his father and 2 other kids coming up behind him......I almost panicked lol

Thank You for your great story. :cool: PS, Your dog would have told you that the kids were BEK's, by barking or running away. :)

BlastTyrant

Thank You for your great story. :cool: PS, Your dog would have told you that the kids were BEK's, by barking or running away. :)
And that's what's nice about this field we are all in, we notice more out of the normal things than most people do. I had a talk with a friend about Chem Trails and now she texts me now and then going "Omg now that you pointed them out i see them everywhere i never noticed them before" Call it paranoia but we are far more alert to our surroundings. So if any of us had a encounter with a BEK i think we would be more likely to question them than panic lol

HDRKID

Hi Blast:

Here is my experience. It will help explain why I believe that the BEK are hybrids, but I do not think that they are demons or vampires.

Boston Market used to be called Boston Chicken when it first open up. Later on they changed the name. I like to go in and eat chicken wings. Well, here is something that happened years ago.

There was a restaurant near a hospital and I saw a little girl with no hair. She looked like a 1st grader approx six or seven. I thought "Oh wow, that poor little girl is dying of cancer. She probably has leukemia and not much longer to go." She was very pale and sickly looking like someone that belongs in hospital intensive care.

Well, the little girl walked over to where I was. She said, "I don't have any cancer. I am a hybrid." It was then that I noticed her solid black eyes. A sense of sadness came over me. She said, "I wish I had hair like you."

I said, "You are very beautiful."

Then she gave me a hug and two men came and grabbed her and ran off and threw her in a white van. It took off at a high rate of speed with tires squealing!

I yelled at the top of my voice. "Call the cops! There is a kidnapping!"

Then came the manager. "Everything is fine, that was her dad and mom. People, everything is fine, and not need to worry. "

I said, "REALLY, I saw two men."

He said, "They were relatives who had to rush her to the hospital because she has cancer."

I really, "Do you know their names?"

He said, "I do not have to give you their names, and you have to leave my restaurant right now."

I asked an elderly woman. "Did you see the little girl get kidnapped?"

She said, "Look, I just want to get my chicken and go home in peace."

I said, "What, you don't care.... She was thrown in a van."

She said, "That is her problem not mine. I am very busy woman."

I said, "Busy doing what - watching TV? Like you are retired now."

Then I pulled out my camera. I started taking pictures of the crime scene.

Well, there was a shriek from the manager. SIR! SIR! SIR! Ah, you have to put that camera away. I am calling security right now!"

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Hi Blast:

Here is my experience. It will help explain why I believe that the BEK are hybrids, but I do not think that they are demons or vampires.

I agree with you on the statement above. The BEK are hybrids of the gray's,
the short ones and not the tall seven foot grays.

HDRKID

Hi Blast:
The camera was taken away. It was never returned to me. Hey, no idea who has the photos now. Well, I was hoping to get clues of what was going on.

It would have looked similar to this one. However, with people in it.
1acadc0baadfc54635a8e1dedf30a120_full_size.jpg

Whitelight

Those reborn baby dolls creep me out, they are so realistic! And then turn one of them into a BEK makes them even creepier!