Re HDR Pictures

lamdo263

My house phone and stove are 30 minutes behind each other no power outage or anything.
Posable field effect from HDR use. What an HDR can do, is induce global time spatial phenomenon. So your'e saying your house clocks are slow. This would mean one of two things. Either your affecting them, or there's another agency, such as an alien factor that's doing that.

If the type of HDR used was plugged into house current, you could have possibly put your houses time out of synchronization?

If you feel that it's coming from you, the only way I know to get yourself back into proper time synchronization, is to go to a train yard and hug a locomotive that is under idle on the tracks. The eletro-mass of the train will bring you back in. You might have to ask for some assistance from the people working there to do this.

Hold onto the locomotive a good twenty minutes.

People who use HDRs can impart their body effects to materials around them.

TimeFlipper

If you feel that it's coming from you, the only way I know to get yourself back into proper time synchronization, is to go to a train yard and hug a locomotive that is under idle on the tracks. The eletro-mass of the train will bring you back in. You might have to ask for some assistance from the people working there to do this.

Hold onto the locomotive a good twenty minutes.

People who use HDRs can impart their body effects to materials around them.
May i ask if its necessary for the locomotive to be stationary or moving when hugging it, also does the lomotive need to be diesel-electric, or will an old steam engine do?