Reality Glitches

Leslie

This morning I experienced something out of the ordinary. I started out at 4:00am this morning on my usual morning jog under the stars. About 5 minutes into the run I heard what sounded like the crackling discharge of some type of electrical phenomena. It seemed louder off to my right, but I could hear something off to my left as well that didn't sound quite as loud. I knew there was a hill off to my right and figured the sound could be bouncing off that hill. I was running in the general direction of the sound off to the left. So I figured that might be cool to actually see what was causing it. The crackling discharge lasted about 20 seconds. Then BOOM. What happened next seemed at the time like a wave of darkness. I could feel it inside my head when it happened. All the street lights went out. It was pitch black. I couldn't even see my hand in front of my face. I never realized that the street lights were giving off that much light until they were gone. So I was basically using my visual memory of how everything looked, trying to get off to the side of the road. The street lights only stayed off about 10 or 15 seconds. They started to all slowly come back on. That's when I noticed something a bit odd. All the street lights in front of me were lighting the street with a yellowish orange light. At first I thought maybe the lights just needed to warm up or maybe power wasn't up to full level yet. But behind me the street lights were a nice white light color like they usually are. So as I approached the yellowish orange street lights I noticed something right away. The light bulbs were the old style halogen type. That was a bit odd I thought. Since I remember the city upgraded to all LED style lights about 4 years ago. And the light has been white light all along this street up until now. I kept running along, noticing all the lights were now halogen types. Finally I came up to a pole that had a small fire going on at the top. I figured that must be the electrical transformer that blew up and caught fire. Right at that time I see some headlights approaching. So I get off the road onto the sidewalk. As it approached I could see it was a police cruiser. I figured he slowed down to look at me. But then it occurred to me that he was probably looking at the fire going on too. 15 seconds later a fire engine came along. So I figured someone close-by had probably got awoken by the boom. And witnessed the fire and called it in. I continued my run down the street, noting that all the street lights were now the old halogen type. At the end of the street the lights were all back to the familiar white LED type. And continued to be so for the rest of my jog. So was that particular area affected by the electrical transformer explosion causing a reality glitch to a parallel timeline? Or do halogen street lights just need a warm up period before they give off white light? I will be taking note every morning from now on. My visual memory says the light down that street has always been white. I'll find out tomorrow morning if it becomes white light, or the street lights change back to the LED type. But what will probably happen is the glitch is now permanent. And the street lights in the affected area will now give off yellowish orange light from now on. At least I can say there was an electrical explosion associated with this glitch. I was there when it happened.

Record it on your phone.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Leslie

I mentioned that this is early morning before the sun comes out. So it's just lighting from the street lights. This is considered low light conditions. Your eyes adjust so you can see. But there are few cameras that can record at night with anything recognizable. I do have a variety of cameras and camcorders. But I have noticed that color reproduction is not exact. There are cameras out there that can do the job. In the ten to twenty thousand dollar range. But anything I have will just record the darkness.

TimeFlipper

I found a video on YouTube of the same thing I described happening. The power pole electrical discharge and then the transformer blows up...

Looks like a transformer blew.
Hi einstein..Yesterday at 2:47 you posted the same video clip, and today here it is again, posted at 3:48am..Consider this, maybe you are unaware that you posted that video clip yesterday, and this is because you are flippng in and out of other dimensions....I was aware in our previous comments about your time machine that you repeated the same thing about the Delta T Antenna 3 times...This brings me to think that maybe in the near future you have got your time machine working and now you need to learn about a control section for it..
Kind Regards
John.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I found a video on YouTube of the same thing I described happening. The power pole electrical discharge and then the transformer blows up...

Hi einstein..Yesterday at 2:47 you posted the same video clip, and today here it is again, posted at 3:48am..Consider this, maybe you are unaware that you posted that video clip yesterday, and this is because you are flippng in and out of other dimensions....I was aware in our previous comments about your time machine that you repeated the same thing about the Delta T Antenna 3 times...This brings me to think that maybe in the near future you have got your time machine working and now you need to learn about a control section for it..
Kind Regards
John.

I checked and only found my one video clip to the blown transformer. And only one sequence about the Delta-T antenna. So I suspect the repetition is on your end. Have you been doing any time machine experiments of your own?

But it is funny that you mention the repetition problem. Since I noticed the same thing while watching many of the videos on Al Bielek over on YouTube. Since I've only noticed the problem with his videos, I just assumed it was due to the way the video was recorded. But the thought did cross my mind that it could be a side effect from my time machine experiments. But I have not noticed the repetition problem with anything else I do.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I've seen a few transformers blow up like that in my life. Once, all that happened what an incredible loud BOOM with a huge burst of blue sparks down the street. Then it was all dark. It was when I was a kid, so I can't really remember if anything peculiar or out of place happened afterwards. :(

TimeFlipper

Kind Regards
John.

I checked and only found my one video clip to the blown transformer. And only one sequence about the Delta-T antenna. So I suspect the repetition is on your end. Have you been doing any time machine experiments of your own?

But it is funny that you mention the repetition problem. Since I noticed the same thing while watching many of the videos on Al Bielek over on YouTube. Since I've only noticed the problem with his videos, I just assumed it was due to the way the video was recorded. But the thought did cross my mind that it could be a side effect from my time machine experiments. But I have not noticed the repetition problem with anything else I do.
The problem here is definately with the the control section of your time machine...There is an eminent doctor on the internet that can help you with this, and provided he hasnt been removed by the "authorities", you will be able to contact him..His Name is Professor R. Slicker..good luck!!
Kind Regards
John.

TimeFlipper

I've seen a few transformers blow up like that in my life. Once, all that happened what an incredible loud BOOM with a huge burst of blue sparks down the street. Then it was all dark. It was when I was a kid, so I can't really remember if anything peculiar or out of place happened afterwards. :(
Obviously something DID happen in the future...You became an administrator for Paranormalis lol :D