Ren's Predictions for the US: Beyond Time-Travel Now

HDRKID

Really, they look like girl scouts selling cookies instead of alien hybrids, but still my question is the same. Will we get answers. BEK are now going mainstream as we see in this doctor who movie.

BGm-xx6CAAABlhy.jpg

Ren

Question, have you seen futuristic cities in coming years? I call it the future that never was.

HDRKid, cities don't exist where I come from. We live in very portable and strong ground level tents -- all the modern conveniences. Purified rain water. Waste burned and used as energy. Portable computer devices. We spend a lot of time out doors.

Ren

John, Bobby and Martin were all killed over wanting peace in Vietnam mainly. Lee was one of 3 shooters and the fall guy, just as Sirhan Sirhan. LBJ, Nixon and Bush involved.

Dulux

Coo
[QU. I'm actually living that kind of life. Right now... Minus the outdoors. Maybe its like urban camping.
but what about the cities that remain afterwards? Are there just more people than there are cities at that point? OTE="Ren, post: 82992, member: 2659"]
Question, have you seen futuristic cities in coming years? I call it the future that never was.

HDRKid, cities don't exist where I come from. We live in very portable and strong ground level tents -- all the modern conveniences. Purified rain water. Waste burned and used as energy. Portable computer devices. We spend a lot of time out doors.[/QUOTE]