Ren's Predictions for the US: Beyond Time-Travel Now

Dulux

Once we reach TeraBytes, the measurement of data will be catagorized in terms of years.

Uh, no... There's no reason to switch from a standard unit of measurement to a nebulous, subjective one. Nobody is going to walk around saying "my SD card is 7 seasons of Doctor Who".

Absolutely. For example. All the Star Trek television shows and movies ever produced complete with interviews and web archived pages and forums about the show and cast. Even commercials for Star Trek Mego toys, and the animatronic versions of the same figures complete with replicator(3d) blueprints for reproducing the toys. What is really cool Cosmo is that every show has a script. You type an actor's line and it will take you to that part of the show and the commentary if it exists.

I'm open minded Ren. I want to talk about Apophis, the Denver Colorado Airport, and the Mouse Utopia Experiment with you. I've lashed out on liars in the past, but I promise not to be brash if that turns out to be the case, I'm just gaining perspective.
"Til the tape runs out." - "a Gargoyle in a suitcase." - "F.B.I.'s release date for JFKs records and truth behind his assassination."

...know what I'm talking about?

TnWatchdog

Uh, no... There's no reason to switch from a standard unit of measurement to a nebulous, subjective one. Nobody is going to walk around saying "my SD card is 7 seasons of Doctor Who".

Absolutely. For example. All the Star Trek television shows and movies ever produced complete with interviews and web archived pages and forums about the show and cast. Even commercials for Star Trek Mego toys, and the animatronic versions of the same figures complete with replicator(3d) blueprints for reproducing the toys. What is really cool Cosmo is that every show has a script. You type an actor's line and it will take you to that part of the show and the commentary if it exists.

I'm open minded Ren. I want to talk about Apophis, the Denver Colorado Airport, and the Mouse Utopia Experiment with you. I've lashed out on liars in the past, but I promise not to be brash if that turns out to be the case, I'm just gaining perspective.
"Til the tape runs out." - "a Gargoyle in a suitcase." - "F.B.I.'s release date for JFKs records and truth behind his assassination."

Hey Dulux...I along with many others appreciate your input... You may be on to something regarding Obama as it makes sense either way in the end times game. He could be the bad guy altogether and screw things up worse than he has already done or make the next guy look like a hero...who is the real bad guy. I hadn't thought of it that way. Keep posting and watch out for the Gargoyle in a suitcase!

Dulux

Hey Dulux...I along with many others appreciate your input... You may be on to something regarding Obama as it makes sense either way in the end times game. He could be the bad guy altogether and screw things up worse than he has already done or make the next guy look like a hero...who is the real bad guy. I hadn't thought of it that way. Keep posting and watch out for the Gargoyle in a suitcase!

Haha, I know the answer to that 'Gargoyle in the Suitcase' riddle... but I don't know if it's a good thing to talk about now because I know the answer so... hahaha I figured Ren would know what I was talking about... maybe. But I guess you could say I just gave away all the clues. ;)

theastralprojector

the moon fell to earth you are unaware of this but it's really 2025 and you are all by now pressumed dead because the moon lost its orbit and fell in boston caused a massive tidal wave

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
the moon fell to earth you are unaware of this but it's really 2025 and you are all by now pressumed dead because the moon lost its orbit and fell in boston caused a massive tidal wave

Uhhh... No.

First, if the moon fell out of the sky it wouldn't just hit Boston. It'd hit the entire North American continent. The moon is a teeny bit bigger than a city there, friend.

earthmoon.png

Second, the moon is staying put:
Could An Asteroid Impact Knock The Moon Into Earth | Popular Science

Third, if by some miracle it did get knocked out of orbit (by something of similar mass and velocity which is even more miraculous), it'd cause something a little bigger than a tidal wave:

Fourth, stop posting bullshit.

Last edited: