Ren's Predictions for the US: Beyond Time-Travel Now

HDRKID

I know that this is gonna sound wrong. Well, sometimes a person needs a dream to hold on to more than food to survive.

theastralprojector

I predict that there will be a world where there is no money it will be all debit and credit. even vending machines have those now i used to work with someone who had a bill validator that accepted credit cards so you wont have to pay with a five or a ten dollar bill. i wil also predict that quirk dealerships and the car industry will go broke again as they did in 2009 i worked at a dealership. it's corrupt as it is already. my friend who got kicked out of here i hear you treated him with no respect works with me my name is peter. give the kid a break let him be im an ex fbi agent i can do things you know who is andrew karlisson hes obssesing over that subject that it must be news on t.v. that his real name is john karlisson and he lives in florida with john titor who ever that is well, take care my only post on here delete me if you want i don't care have fun

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I predict that there will be a world where there is no money it will be all debit and credit. even vending machines have those now i used to work with someone who had a bill validator that accepted credit cards so you wont have to pay with a five or a ten dollar bill. i wil also predict that quirk dealerships and the car industry will go broke again as they did in 2009 i worked at a dealership. it's corrupt as it is already. my friend who got kicked out of here i hear you treated him with no respect works with me my name is peter. give the kid a break let him be im an ex fbi agent i can do things you know who is andrew karlisson hes obssesing over that subject that it must be news on t.v. that his real name is john karlisson and he lives in florida with john titor who ever that is well, take care my only post on here delete me if you want i don't care have fun

With grammar and syntax like that, no wonder you're ex-FBI.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
i wil also predict that quirk dealerships and the car industry will go broke again as they did in 2009 i worked at a dealership. it's corrupt as it is already.

That's because Osama-bin-laden care is so outrageously expensive, nobody can buy new cars. I can't. My insurance is more than my mortgage.

my friend who got kicked out of here i hear you treated him with no respect works with me my name is peter. give the kid a break let him be im an ex fbi agent

Ok. I missed something. If you are no longer an FBI agent, you have no clearance. Are you making an attempt to threaten someone? As Cosmo said, FBI agents are required to be college educated, I'd assume. I don't know about you, but knowing how to write was a major requirement when I attended college. Improper grammar wasn't accepted.

i can do things you know who is andrew karlisson hes obssesing over that subject that it must be news on t.v. that his real name is john karlisson and he lives in florida with john titor who ever that is well, take care my only post on here delete me if you want i don't care have fun

Whoever he is, I'm sure he appreciates your posting his full name and location on the internet. Which impostor does he live with? I know of four.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
my friend who got kicked out of here i hear you treated him with no respect works with me my name is peter. give the kid a break let him be im an ex fbi agent

Ok. I missed something. If you are no longer an FBI agent, you have no clearance. Are you making an attempt to threaten someone? As Cosmo said, FBI agents are required to be college educated, I'd assume. I don't know about you, but knowing how to write was a major requirement when I attended college. Improper grammar wasn't accepted.

dear fbi lol
plz let me be agent i will be so awesome agent and chase the time travelrs who wnt make money on stocks. gooby pls i can do it so good and u wilkl be so happy that i am fbi. i can has clearance ok for as i need that to be like secret guy.
love thetrastralprojector

Dulux

Listen to what Jim Garrow has to say about the future if we continue as we have...

Matt Bracken wrote four good books that are a must read for all patriots starting with his first book called: ENEMIES FOREIGN and DOMESTIC.

I don't think this is necessarily going to happen the way everyone fears. Obama is a fall guy. I don't think he will get a 3rd term, and if her does, it will be his last. I think Obama is the person that the real bad guy is using to get the dirty work done before he enters into office, so Obama can look bad, get tomatoes thrown at him on the way out of office, as this new man appears with the power to appear perfect to America, while knowing exactly how to continue the scandals behind the curtain without looking so obvious about them like Obama is doing to polish the ability to be scandalous out in the open so as to know what not to do in the process. The next President will be the worst of them and not even look like it to anybody. that's my obvious conclusion.

In the mean time, because Obama has already set up all the legislation to take away freedoms, the next President can act upon that without looking like the bad guy, because the President before him is responsible for that being there, not him, according to Media. So when the next President comes in, by then we should be set up for a sort of Hunger Games scenario where there are those who will have a lot of money and live with in the system and would rather NOT know the truth and go with the freedom they can buy, while the poor who cannot afford freedom will either end up in Katnis' shoes, or her families shoes so to speak. Not to say that we'll have the kind of Brutal roman-esc battles for Collesium type entertainment, but the system will be very similar, I predict with in 6 years- but that's based on practical conclusion.

I just don't see the type of Civil war we've had in the past, even though I see one. I see states ready to fight the federation, and vice versa, but we live in a dimension of more positivity than negativity as hard as it may seem to believe. We should've been in Civil war back in Obama's first term- and the fact that we're not, 15 years closer to the deadline, should tell you that we live in a lightly negative dimension, rather than a heavily negative one- in my opinion.

Point is- if we have a Civil war, it will be very short, and it will be the tomatoes that will ruin Obama's Presidency because America is suppose to appear to the world as the Nation of Freedom. The moment that veil of truth is lifted, the moment they'll throw Obama under the bus- as it may seem like the veil is lifted right now, but it's not all over the TV that way it will be the day Civil war takes place. Quick to start, quick to finish- to end a Presidency in order to end the Civil war. Now that the fall guy is out, the real 451 will appear.

But this is NOT what the Corrupt Administration is concerned with, I see an Administration interested in creating Terrorist products. If you want an entire factory of Terrorist Products, you conquer a 3rd world country and give them the power to invade the countries surrounding itself, including buying the plane tickets to create more terrorism in America. So the way I see it, America is just a technicality they're adjusting, so that it will be easier to perform espionage in Iran until they can control the country behind the curtain, and create Terrorist products by the year 2020.

That's what I see.