School Shootings

Khaos

where the wild things are
I don't like the term "mental illness" I prefer handicap or disability. Its much less offensive. To back up Galileo's post, I suffer from mild schizo-paranoia and depression. But I'm well stable and medicated, and I have never had the thought of killing people. Especially children. I don't see how someone can kill children. I can see an adult killing another adult, but for an adult to kill 20+ innocent, defenseless, children. :/

This whole world has gone to hell. And I don't even believe in the 2012 end of the world crap, but this incident, sort of makes me wish it were true. Just let all the sickos like that guy who killed those children go first.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Lone survivor in Connecticut classroom: 'Mommy, I'm OK, but all of my friends are dead'

By NBC News staff

Only one child made it out alive of a first-grade classroom at Sandy Hook Elementary School last week — by fooling the gunman into thinking she was dead, the family's pastor says.

The little girl, who is 6½ years old but hasn't otherwise been identified, "ran out of the school building covered in blood from head to toe, and the first words she said to her mom when she got outside was, 'Mommy, I'm OK, but all of my friends are dead,'" the Rev. Jim Solomon, pastor of New Hope Community Church in Newtown, Conn., told ABC News in a report that aired Sunday.

"Of those who were left in the classroom of first graders, she was the lone survivor," Solomon said. (Law enforcement officials and witnesses say seven pupils survived in a second classroom by hiding in a closet.)

"Somehow, in that moment, by God's grace she was able to act as if she was already deceased," said Solomon, who spoke at the community interfaith vigil Sunday night on the same program as President Barack Obama.

Solomon said the little girl couldn't have survived "outside of divine intervention."

"She has wisdom beyond her years," he said.

The girl's parents were understandably relieved and grateful, Solomon said, but her mother told him "she was suffering from what she called 'survivor's guilt,' because so many of their friends no longer have their children, but she has hers."

Samstwitch

I know, in spite of this incident. God has His Hands on us. IMO, the news is exploiting these victims for policial reasons. It's very sad and pathetic. Gun Control is the objective.

Khaos

where the wild things are
What they need to do is ban assault rifles. Why they allowed them to be owned and sold in the first place is senseless. The word "assault" implies their nature quite well.

They also need to implement stricter licensing requirements. Sadly a lot of times, the people who tend to flip the s*** are ones with very little to no criminal history. However they need to dig deeper than that. Give each individual a full mental examination. Make sure there are no hidden fallacies.

Perhaps every six to eight months make it mandatory that all licensed gun holders have another extensive criminal and mental check.

Perhaps have fingerprint embedding on guns. That will only let who its registered to use it. Yeah they would cost a fortune. But that is the point. Only let those who have the money buy them. How often do you see some psycho going to spend 5,000 for a piece?

They need to do something. I have successfully avoided movie theaters and malls lately. I would like to go back at some point...

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
What they need to do is ban assault rifles. Why they allowed them to be owned and sold in the first place is senseless. The word "assault" implies their nature quite well.

They also need to implement stricter licensing requirements. Sadly a lot of times, the people who tend to flip the s*** are ones with very little to no criminal history. However they need to dig deeper than that. Give each individual a full mental examination. Make sure there are no hidden fallacies.

Perhaps every six to eight months make it mandatory that all licensed gun holders have another extensive criminal and mental check.

Perhaps have fingerprint embedding on guns. That will only let who its registered to use it. Yeah they would cost a fortune. But that is the point. Only let those who have the money buy them. How often do you see some psycho going to spend 5,000 for a piece?

They need to do something. I have successfully avoided movie theaters and malls lately. I would like to go back at some point...

Personally I would like to see an end to all gun control. All it's done so far is make it easier for the bad guy to be bad. When I was in school many of my teachers did have guns. I specifically remember my science teacher having one locked away in a desk drawer. And we all knew about it too. And those keys never left his belt. People that think they would be safer if guns were banned altogether are easy targets for gun wielders.

titorite

What is really strange is that the medical examiner confirmed that all the victims were shoot by a rifle and a rifle was found... locked in homeboys trunk...so what you have is a magical super rifle that can kill while being locked in a trunk.

And I have trouble believing that parents too.... I know how that sounds and it is a tough pill for me to sallow but let me show you what I am talking about. Robbie Parker lost a child in that shooting yet he does not appear to be impacted by it. Watch below.

We the people are being lied too and fucked with over this event..... The time for rebellion was yesterday. We can still make a belated start today.

Samstwitch

Very very interesting videos, Titorite! It does appear that Robbie Parker is an ACTOR. What does this mean???
The 1st video of the Coroner reporting on the use of a rifle and the rifle in the trunk of the car is very significant.

I do believe after seeing these two videos that this is all a ploy for Gun Control, which I have been pointing out since it happened.

The Media and U.S. government, once again, are lying to the Sheeple!

Galileo

No offense guys, I know this isn't your intention, but I think making this into some kind of conspiracy circus is worse than what the media does. These innocent people died at the hands of some deranged lunatic for no reason, except for the fact that he was a deranged lunatic. I wouldn't want to tarnish the memories of these people by making this tragedy seem trivial..

titorite

No offense guys, I know this isn't your intention, but I think making this into some kind of conspiracy circus is worse than what the media does. These innocent people died at the hands of some deranged lunatic for no reason, except for the fact that he was a deranged lunatic. I wouldn't want to tarnish the memories of these people by making this tragedy seem trivial..
Well I take offense

If you can't look deeper, if you cant just watch a 2 minute video of what the corner says and where the guns are found, if all you can do is blindly and unquestioningly accept everything TV tells you according to what it told you last..... oh yes.. I take high offense and would never want to share your physical company.

The event is not trivial! This is not a game! People are dead. Murdered. The local police caught more people . It is on the scanners, on the news reports collaborated by the surviving children ... CHILDREN IN SHOCK WITH NO REASON TO LIE! This happened.

We are being assaulted and the police... the local police are acting in cooperation with whoever the hell is protecting the perps they caught.

This is not conspiracy circus. In fact, I think you are the one , Galileo, that is not being serious.It is wrong of you to degrade our deep attention to this matter.

I know I how I come off sounding. My tone , my harsh. I been folloing this since 9:30 last friday. We are being lied to, manipulated, murderers are being allowed to be forgotten about and swept under the rug. If your cool with that I'm not cool with you.