Telepathy?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Thank you so much. I'm single and looking. Text me, Angela if you'd like. Anyone. I'll get help from you anyway I can.
Hope you don't mind, I edited your post in order to remove your phone number.

This is a public forum, I highly recommend you do not share your private information here.

Thanks.

Creshna1c

Hope you don't mind, I edited your post in order to remove your phone number.

This is a public forum, I highly recommend you do not share your private information here.

Thanks.
Thank you. I didn't know it was wrong to do. Thanks

Num7

Administrator
Staff
It's not wrong, per see. There's no rule about it or whatever. It's just that by making your phone number public like that, it will make it available to anyone on the internet, pretty much.

Creates all sorts of risks to your privacy, like getting fraud calls in the middle on the night, and weirdos calling you any time of day.

lamdo263

Thank you so much. I'm single and looking. Text me, Angela if you'd like. Anyone. I'll get help from you anyway I can.
I tried to find the song for you, Having my baby, by the Mormon Tabernacle Quier, first sung by Paul Anka. I couldn't find it. So be forwarded, when it's up there, it's really put up there. I don't what your eyes to pop out of your head.

My idea of quiet walks is more like Detective Driben's date in the Naked Gun. Maybe we better write here for safeties' sake? I just got over covid & my nickname's also deep tongue, So.. I don't know what I'm still carrying? but I try. Regards' best wishes Lamdo

TimeFlipper

I tried to find the song for you, Having my baby, by the Mormon Tabernacle Quier, first sung by Paul Anka. I couldn't find it. So be forwarded, when it's up there, it's really put up there. I don't what your eyes to pop out of your head.

My idea of quiet walks is more like Detective Driben's date in the Naked Gun. Maybe we better write here for safeties' sake? I just got over covid & my nickname's also deep tongue, So.. I don't know what I'm still carrying? but I try. Regards' best wishes Lamdo

I hope this helps you, if its the wrong song please let me know :)..