Telepathy?

label

Intuition and repetitive questions form part of our day to day. Sometimes we know what they will ask next and start answering the questions ahead of time. I find I do this a lot with service providers especially. It has nothing to do with any form of telepathy.

So what is the truth about telepathy? I haven't met anyone that could actually read my mind. I know this for a fact because like everyone here I have events in my past that I would want to correct but sadly can't. My mind is heavy with before-mentioned events and when I come across someone that claims to read minds I ask them to tell me what I am thinking about.

They look at me and try to pull a "Mentalist" move on me. Needless to say it doesn't work. Does true telepathy exist? My honest answer is no...

Now for the more important question; Does intuition exist? Yes and woman especially are very sensitive. They instinctively know trouble when they see it. Sadly the abuse of alcohol and over the counter medications have numb this ability down considerably.

In simple terms "trust your gut" and trust no one as everyone have their own reasons to do good or harm.

take care be safe.

lamdo263

I called someone and when they answered, something happened to my phone and I couldn't hear them talk. I asked if they were still there, and I knew she said yes without hearing her, then she asked my name, again without hearing her I told her. Then I read off my social security number to her with it still silent. The call continued this way. WTF? How did i know what she was asking? Could I have more than 5 senses? Do you?
By the way you describe it, possibly something occurred to you like an ET abduction, missing time or in that vein of the woods. Occlusion of perception may indicate a threatened control to you in that past environment.

Let me ask you and I'm not being weird here, when you experience any kind of sexual activity, does strange stuff happen? If you were with a partner, did he or she say you were shouting at or about someone. Then when the sex was over, you have no recall of that incident?

When we have sex, orgone is made, which flows like a fluid. When your psychic being's interrupted, this causes gaps in the orgone flow and parts of that past bad experience come out.

Also' when we have an orgasm, this allows a conduit to open to our deeper psyche.

Has anyone hypnotized you, looking for mental blocks? If you could do this again, you might want to record the session.

I noticed you when you came here and thought you were just nuts. But that opinion's changed by what you've told us here. My guess is you were abducted somehow.

label

By the way you describe it, possibly something occurred to you like an ET abduction, missing time or in that vein of the woods. Occlusion of perception may indicate a threatened control to you in that past environment.

Let me ask you and I'm not being weird here, when you experience any kind of sexual activity, does strange stuff happen? If you were with a partner, did he or she say you were shouting at or about someone. Then when the sex was over, you have no recall of that incident?

When we have sex, orgone is made, which flows like a fluid. When your psychic being's interrupted, this causes gaps in the orgone flow and parts of that past bad experience come out.

Also' when we have an orgasm, this allows a conduit to open to our deeper psyche.

Has anyone hypnotized you, looking for mental blocks? If you could do this again, you might want to record the session.

I noticed you when you came here and thought you were just nuts. But that opinion's changed by what you've told us here. My guess is you were abducted somehow.

It is not my place to answer this question but I want to point something out.

I found myself not remembering what I am doing. I installed a CCTV system in my home and I realized that I would go into "auto pilot" mode a lot. Not sure what to call it. Point is I would take calls and not remember the conversation. Turns out I was stressing myself to death. So I changed my life and started to actively manage my stress levels. I made sure I eat MORE healthy. I don't consume alcohol my doctor has a hard time giving me medications I do need. I am not one for recreational drugs and stuff like that. Point is I had to actively work on my mind keeping it healthy. Playing games turned out to be very good thing because my memory improved by a massive margin. But like anything keep it under control.

It may well be an ET abduction... BUT I think it wise to rule everything else out first. Sometimes the answers are less complicated and YES sometimes much more complicated.

take care be safe

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
It is not my place to answer this question but I want to point something out.

I found myself not remembering what I am doing. I installed a CCTV system in my home and I realized that I would go into "auto pilot" mode a lot. Not sure what to call it. Point is I would take calls and not remember the conversation. Turns out I was stressing myself to death. So I changed my life and started to actively manage my stress levels. I made sure I eat MORE healthy. I don't consume alcohol my doctor has a hard time giving me medications I do need. I am not one for recreational drugs and stuff like that. Point is I had to actively work on my mind keeping it healthy. Playing games turned out to be very good thing because my memory improved by a massive margin. But like anything keep it under control.

It may well be an ET abduction... BUT I think it wise to rule everything else out first. Sometimes the answers are less complicated and YES sometimes much more complicated.

take care be safe

I know what you mean. It's like someone else has taken control of your avatar and put you on standby. I came across a medical explanation though. As we age our brains produce less and less acetylcholine. A necessary component for memory formation.

Art

A telepaty device have been build with success, look like the machine in fly 741 for sydney, the patent is on internet

Beholder

I know what you mean. It's like someone else has taken control of your avatar and put you on standby. I came across a medical explanation though. As we age our brains produce less and less acetylcholine. A necessary component for memory formation.
One time when someone attacked me, my lower brain asked me "lethal or non-lethal". I replied by thinking "non-lethal". Then it took full control over my body in order to avoid delays from conscious actions. Before I could figure out what was going on, I had applied pressure on the attacker's vagus nerve at precisely the liver's resonance frequency with millimeter precision using my thumb. Then he squirmed in agony and never attacked me again. I had no idea what a vagus nerve was and had no martial arts training.

Noir_Nox

I experienced telepathy, or whatever it was, many times with my partner and my mother. Sometimes I was thinking about something and then 5 seconds later, he or she started talking about it. I would agree that it was a coincidence, if I was thinking about something that happened recently in our life, but I was thinking about the movie/event or anything else from months ago or about something that we were not discussing together. So that makes me wonder. It works both ways. Even my partner experiences the same with his own mother. Maybe when we were or still are really close to someone, then sometimes we are able to share/read loose thoughs?

Creshna1c

My telepathy is acting up again. I think I'm talking to the military with my telepathy. Does that sound odd? I don't know what to do. I have 32 forms of telepathy. I'm having a spiritual emergency. I am God's daughter and not used to this earth stuff. Any advice? I live in Sacramento CA

lamdo263

My telepathy is acting up again. I think I'm talking to the military with my telepathy. Does that sound odd? I don't know what to do. I have 32 forms of telepathy. I'm having a spiritual emergency. I am God's daughter and not used to this earth stuff. Any advice? I live in Sacramento CA
Try as best you can to calm down. On you being God's daughter, I know God & at times God can be peculiar, so? We're getting near the edge of the waterfall so to speak, so that's why your psychic abilities may be acting up.

They know Putin's not only nuts, but may have some form of cancer. It seems and I'm not getting political here, that President Trump was the only one Putin could talk to. So tossing Trump out the front door of the White House wasn't the smartest move.

Getting a psychic four alarm is not the easiest thing in the world to live with. I hope everything's going well in your sexual areas. Sometimes a good screaming, wall pounding, orgasm's about the best thing for what ails ya.

There's also been an explosion on the sun, solar flair and this usually amps up you psy factor.

Creshna1c

Try as best you can to calm down. On you being God's daughter, I know God & at times God can be peculiar, so? We're getting near the edge of the waterfall so to speak, so that's why your psychic abilities may be acting up.

They know Putin's not only nuts, but may have some form of cancer. It seems and I'm not getting political here, that President Trump was the only one Putin could talk to. So tossing Trump out the front door of the White House wasn't the smartest move.

Getting a psychic four alarm is not the easiest thing in the world to live with. I hope everything's going well in your sexual areas. Sometimes a good screaming, wall pounding, orgasm's about the best thing for what ails ya.

There's also been an explosion on the sun, solar flair and this usually amps up you psy factor.
Thank you so much. I'm single and looking. Text me, Angela if you'd like. Anyone. I'll get help from you anyway I can.

Last edited by a moderator: