Temporal Agent from a distance future

Status
Not open for further replies.

HARRIET (B)

Hello again... My time here is nearing an end... My mission was a partial success... And I leave this time period on the 4th of November... So this is a formal goodbye... At the beginning of this thread I believe I started with the following statement "Those who don't want to believe everything seemed science fiction"... I don't expect individuals to be credulous and accept what I wrote without question... But I stopped posting as I felt questions being put to me were less questions and more putdowns... With that said I will quickly answer some questions I've noticed... One of those questions with why don't we just transport semen samples into the future... Of course I a valid question as semen samples can be cryo suspended... Simply we don't want absent fathers in this case not by location but by time... And of course how do we time travel... The techniques that are used were devised by Lord Chatterton, Ettore Majorana and a understanding of the suspended animation techniques of Indian mystics... And with that farewell and good luck...

titorite

My favorite Incel is back how you doing buddy! Missed ya. SO have you learned any more about the sciences since you've been gone? It will help the immersion next time you wanna tell a story like this if you know your science inside and out.

I mean you missed a lot of things. You had no hope of not being seen through.

And being a parent in a small family unit it hard, being a responsible father to over 20 children is not possible .Their are too many cases today proving that point unfortunately.

Im sorry if you felt put down just because we all saw the massive plot holes in your story. Its just so hard to enjoy a story like yours when you have so many disjointed plot holes but hey im sure ApexTV would be glad to publish your story anyways.

Cirrus

My favorite Incel is back how you doing buddy! Missed ya. SO have you learned any more about the sciences since you've been gone? It will help the immersion next time you wanna tell a story like this if you know your science inside and out.

I mean you missed a lot of things. You had no hope of not being seen through.

And being a parent in a small family unit it hard, being a responsible father to over 20 children is not possible .Their are too many cases today proving that point unfortunately.

Im sorry if you felt put down just because we all saw the massive plot holes in your story. Its just so hard to enjoy a story like yours when you have so many disjointed plot holes but hey im sure ApexTV would be glad to publish your story anyways.

So how many future women did you get to impregnate, @titorite ?

Kairos

Next time, use the blue tunnel to possess Scarlett Johansson and we can get together.

Tron1

Nice character name. but i would call you a non traveler. Due to that name alone

HARRIET (B)

I'm surprised how timid men are in this time... It's almost been a mission impossible attempting to get fertile men to agree to get on board... And fertile, is the key word here... I have had planted into one of my teeth a diagnostic sensor... Through fellatio, I'm able to check the virility of a man... And it's been surprisingly disappointing... However I have managed to send 8 men in to the future to help repopulate the human race... I've also received one final mission...

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I'm surprised how timid men are in this time... It's almost been a mission impossible attempting to get fertile men to agree to get on board... And fertile, is the key word here... I have had planted into one of my teeth a diagnostic sensor... Through fellatio, I'm able to check the virility of a man... And it's been surprisingly disappointing... However I have managed to send 8 men in to the future to help repopulate the human race... I've also received one final mission...

You did fail the time traveler test. Probably because I never gave you the test. You haven't said anything believable yet.

tsash75

instead of asking men from our time to help your future...help your men in your future which is better than asking us to believe what u ve said...sorry harriet..its kinda ****shit sound to me

Status
Not open for further replies.