Temporal Agent from a distance future

Status
Not open for further replies.

HARRIET (B)

@Einstein @HARRIET (B)

Why dont you two repeat the test?
I have a possible compromise.... I am in the UK at the moment.. I believe time flipper is a resident of this country... I could use my chronos manipulator to give him a glimpse of the future... However do that he would have to be prepared to let me bring him to the point of orgasm... Ancient Masters of the kundalini yoga learnt a long time ago, that's sexual energy was the mystical energy needed to power spells... We have simply applied this ancient knowledge with modern technology... @TimeFlipper can you raise to the occasion...?

Cirrus

I have a possible compromise.... I am in the UK at the moment.. I believe time flipper is a resident of this country... I could use my chronos manipulator to give him a glimpse of the future... However do that he would have to be prepared to let me bring him to the point of orgasm... Ancient Masters of the kundalini yoga learnt a long time ago, that's sexual energy was the mystical energy needed to power spells... We have simply applied this ancient knowledge with modern technology... @TimeFlipper can you raise to the occasion...?

Probably not if you look like this:

Morlocks.jpg

He'll probably need some medicinal intervention if you resemble the above.

HARRIET (B)

He'll probably need some medicinal intervention if you resemble the above.

He will probably need medical intervention, period... Did you see the picture he posted...? Sporting a Val Doonican jumper, need I say more... Unfortunately it is a necessity for the chronos manipulator to work... However I am trained in dealing with ancient tools...

Last edited:

Cirrus

He will probably need medical intervention, period... Did you see the picture he posted...? Sporting a Val Doonican jumper, need I say more... Unfortunately it is a necessity for the Chronos manipulator to work... However I am trained in dealing with ancient tools...

Doesn't sound like you're too enthused about getting the job done either.

In the name of science, people, let's find some way to make this happen. It may require alcohol. A lot of alcohol. But I fully support this endeavor.

titorite

Isnt this technically solicitation for prostitution?

Also if youre gonna bring spells and magic powers into this why aren't you just casting a magical spell to rid your world of the dread scrotom rot disease?

taykair

HARRIET (B): I am loathe to continue feeding the troll, but I will attempt this one more time.

Please stop doing this. You obviously have a good imagination and fairly decent writing skills. Use them in a more positive way.

That's all from me about this. No more crumbs. Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.