THE ACTUAL FOOTAGE OF JOHN TITOR TIME TRAVELING? PLus john titor looks just like an alleged time traveler in a photograph

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
A few years ago, a person found a remark on social media that also proved it was a hoax, and someone was hurt by this emotionally. This event is why I no longer believe. I won't be more specific because this person deserves privacy. That's my final stance, but I will answer questions about Titor if anyone has any. Just don't get mad at me if it isn't what you want to hear. No one is stopping any of you from exploring, but remember that many people have studied this for a very long time and the people involved are still around, so if we give you information, take it or leave it.

I think Haber could have made some predictions based on logic (he was apparently into politics) and maybe some accidental predictions as I stated earlier, but they were kind of vague.

I like to play with the thought that someone wanted them to spread the story. Maybe you can run with that. But a friend and I did some digging and found that the Habers wanted to cash in on this story after it went viral. We just don't know why it didn't pan out.

lamdo263

A few years ago, a person found a remark on social media that also proved it was a hoax, and someone was hurt by this emotionally. This event is why I no longer believe. I won't be more specific because this person deserves privacy. That's my final stance, but I will answer questions about Titor if anyone has any. Just don't get mad at me if it isn't what you want to hear. No one is stopping any of you from exploring, but remember that many people have studied this for a very long time and the people involved are still around, so if we give you information, take it or leave it.

I think Haber could have made some predictions based on logic (he was apparently into politics) and maybe some accidental predictions as I stated earlier, but they were kind of vague.

I like to play with the thought that someone wanted them to spread the story. Maybe you can run with that. But a friend and I did some digging and found that the Habers wanted to cash in on this story after it went viral. We just don't know why it didn't pan out.
I agree people should not get hurt by a story. However, the US Constitution and the Bill Of Right stipulate the rights of a free press, or the fifth estate.

The principle that I'm trying to point out here, is if there's a telling of a John Titor time traveler in this dimension or worldline, then more than likely given from most experience base in this field, there's going to be not only the same story, but a possible set of real actions in another timeline. This is how time and space are put together and not whether I or the man on the moon don't particularly care for these set of facts.

If this was an op put together by the alphabets and say one of the military services, either to warn us of times to come, or as a mind bender, as they use to say in the 60s, then this action by them was a very serious miscalculation.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I agree people should not get hurt by a story. However, the US Constitution and the Bill Of Right stipulate the rights of a free press, or the fifth estate.

The principle that I'm trying to point out here, is if there's a telling of a John Titor time traveler in this dimension or worldline, then more than likely given from most experience base in this field, there's going to be not only the same story, but a possible set of real actions in another timeline. This is how time and space are put together and not whether I or the man on the moon don't particularly care for these set of facts.

If this was an op put together by the alphabets and say one of the military services, either to warn us of times to come, or as a mind bender, as they use to say in the 60s, then this action by them was a very serious miscalculation.

Only Mop would know if that were true or not. Guys, where's Mop? Get him on here.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Oh' by the way, Razimus was not female, it was exposed as a guy. You people have no idea to the extent of the Titor materials, do you?

WHERE did I say Razimus was female? WTF?

Razimus is a redhead male with an ego. I used to talk to him. I've been studying this for many years.
Not sure how you are coming up with this. Razimus made a long, elaborate video with all of his evidence. I suggest you watch it.

Mop was the owner of TTI when Titor was posting. Mop is male. Not sure why this matters. Explain, please.

Here's the video. Please watch.

Last edited: