The Crystal Skulls

Harte

Re: The Crystal Skulls

Chip said:
Just search for crystal balls. They're everywhere and have been around for a long long time. They are primarily pretty clear.

I never thought of that. Nice one!

But you should realize that what we call "crystal" is often glass, whereas the skull in question is cut from a single quartz crystal.

Harte

gonzogirl

Chip said:
Just search for crystal balls. They're everywhere and have been around for a long long time. They are primarily pretty clear.

Hmmmmmmm.......sounds like my brother in law..:eek:

Chip Lewis

Harte said:
I never thought of that. Nice one!

But you should realize that what we call "crystal" is often glass, whereas the skull in question is cut from a single quartz crystal.

Harte
I realize this...the way they make these crystal balls is a matter of first turning crystal into a powder and then melting it again and then shaping and polishing...etc...

What they need to do is assess whether or not this has happened to the skulls via trace samples...

Num7

Administrator
Staff

All right, I understand better now.

The skull can't be made out of melting crystal powder uh :eek:

What about crystal balls ? I don't think that's true !!!
Why do we know crystal balls to have special powers when used by "a person who knows how to use it" ?
I remember that quartz crystal has some kind of special features, it contains pure energies (?), that's why it is used with HDRs :rolleyes: (lol). Crystal balls, anyway !!!

Num7 !

Chip Lewis

Here is an example of a 130mm Crystal Ball with a description of how they make it.

-> Buy a 130MM Crystal Ball for $99.99

Personally, I think their pretty cool! I'd love to buy one as a center piece for my coffee table. It'd be a true test to see if anybody "feels" anything from it...

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Pretty nice, and, and not too expensive. I was sure they was way much more expensive than 100.00$$.

I wonder if we could see or feel anything while looking at it.

Num7 :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff

If you want and try so hard that your head is almost about to explode, maybe it's gonna work :D
That makes you a hardcore crystal ball user !

It must be the same thing for people who read the lines in your hands.

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

Chip said:
I realize this...the way they make these crystal balls is a matter of first turning crystal into a powder and then melting it again and then shaping and polishing...etc...

What they need to do is assess whether or not this has happened to the skulls via trace samples...

good call I wondered this to .I mean there just seems to be no dirt,rock,norm. contaminates?? thought hey maybe they were cast and shaped with a wet leather cloth or the like. would mean no scratches from tools, and mostly less to no flaws

kcwildman

Beastmaster

well guys looks like there are others who find these skulls interesting too now they have a site for them
www.maya12-21-2012.com
havent been there yet to look just found it so go see whats up and have fun
P.S.
well just took a look and its a site for the mayas but the skulls are mentioned there in an artical about there being some type of memory devise. but hey its a start huh, anyway its bout halfway down the front page.