The Crystal Skulls

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: The Crystal Skulls

I'll have to check this when I have some time. Looks interesting

We'll find the truth about the crystal skulls on May 22nd !! :)

Harte

Numenorean7 said:

Why that date - Indiana Jones?

H.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

Numenorean7 said:

well 7 its speach time
its the 22nd and what do we learn today?????
I did just watch a show on the skulls they still don't know squatt bout them. hell from what the historian said, they can't carbon date them somethin bout crystal it won't work on it. so we don't know how old they realy are. but them things sure are cool to see huh??? they did say that they were made of almost the exact same material as memory chips we use in computors today, and some believe they are data files. wouldn't that be cool to be the guy that unlocked the skulls and found a hall of records. kinda like how the BIBLE has criptic verses sealed up untill the time of the end. that would be somethin to tell the grandkids huh????
anyway
whats up???
what do ya hear???
what do ya say???
I got nothin new to report

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Two words:

Indiana
Jones

Pretty good movie, I'll need to go see it a second time to fully enjoy it. Harrison Ford rocks !!! I can't get the theme song out of my head :rolleyes:

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

ok, will have to check it out. however I haven't been to a theater since independance day came out. and only went then cause my daughter made me, she said its my birthday and this is what I want to do so off we went. I choked on the ticket price but hey it was her day.

Chip Lewis

Regardless of how cheese filled the "Indy" series has been...I've loved every moment of them!

EXCEPT, for the cheesyness of Spielbergs wife starring in "The Temple of Doom", hated her....

kcwildman

Beastmaster

hey guys!!!!
maybe there are an exact number of the skulls that were made, and when placed on the right base, at the right place. they realy are some kind of comunication devise, or holographic projector for a hall of records???? like at stonehendge, put one on each of the pillers of the inner ring. guess we would need to have them all to try huh??
never mind I need to lay off the coffie I'm getting a bit to wired here:D

Num7

Administrator
Staff

That could be right, we don't have a clue about their real purpose.
They say they have some strange powers, strange properties.
There are 13 of them, I don't think the 13 have been found yet ? That is if there are really 13 of them.

It could be a key to enter some "new" places !

Num7