The Flu has VANISHED; Covid=Flu?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Shall we the people declare death to all power mongers?

We're all just keyboard warriors. (I'm no soldier). Where are the militias? I emailed one and they never responded. They just play army in the back yard but when it really comes to saving America........crickets.......

Mayhem

Zenith
As Europe begins vaccinating the first wave of high-priority patients, a "glitch" has already emerged: many health-care workers and others have refused to take the vaccine, as skepticism and suspicion remain elevated.

Witch Hunt

As Europe begins vaccinating the first wave of high-priority patients, a "glitch" has already emerged: many health-care workers and others have refused to take the vaccine, as skepticism and suspicion remain elevated.

Yeah, I am gonna file that under "No Sh*t!"

Seriously, why are people surprised by the resistance to this vaccine?

start at edge

I’ve been saying since quite a while that this is what I expect to happen, haven’t I …

Well, it is not the people who are surprised by the resistance, as the people ARE the resistance … it is “them” who are surprised (and heavily pissed off). Now we can see how desperate "they" are becoming by every minute (I’ve been saying that too).

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Stomach viruses are alive and well and masks don’t stop them. My elderly parents wear masks and stay home except for the grocery store, and my mom caught a stomach virus and just gave it to me. Cheap masks are bullshit. period.

Witch Hunt

Speaking of the flu, does anyone know how the regular flu deaths are counted? Watch from 01:40 to 12:15, it will make you scratch your head. LOLOL