The Quantum Observer

Magic

No, observing potential futures change the likely hood of you reaching that timeline, observations of the past have no such effect.
Reality is created and destroyed per planck second, there is no actual line or path, only frequency hopping form one to another, what we call timelines are only potentials of our awareness being in resonance with specific frequencies of the variations of potential. When we look at future potentials we observe and often try to figure out the how and why of them, this is what changes it, when you come back, you no longer make the same decisions that might have led to that potential. Prophets who look forward and successfully predicted things do so by visiting hundreds of different peoples potentials and bringing back the mean average of likely scenarios.

The past, Which one? The one you have already chosen and taken? Or one of the ones you didn't choose? Or one beyond your life time.
If you go back physically using material technology then you aren't going to the one you have already taken, unless of course you remember meeting yourself for example. But of course if you do, there are infinite variations you could choose from then on as you would be carrying a different level of wisdom and knowledge, and you aren't in your past, you are still in your present, you are just passing by one of the many potentials that did exist. Which one would depend on the frequency resonance or the precision of the machine to discern the micro variations of potentials.

If you go back in astral forms you can choose more easily to change which potential variation you view, presumably anyway, because if you have the skills of the mind to get there, you are on the verge of being able to choose through will whether or not you stay in that one.

So what is cool though, if you follow the path of potentials leading you to create a time machine, or steal one from the government or other et races, then at any second of your life you exist in, in the now, there is a variation beside your current frequency reality to see yourself appear from one of the future potentials. In fact, you could argue that thinking this way, feeling into this potential and taking actions towards it you could actually manifest it happening sort of retrospectively much more quickly.

** "frequency resonance" theory:** You say witnessing alternate pasts wouldn't affect the present timeline because that past is already set. While your "chosen path" argument makes sense, here's another angle: wouldn't any observation, even of the past, ripple through your "frequency resonance" and potentially nudge your present choices?

Imagine you see a past where you made a different decision, one with consequences you regret. Wouldn't that newfound awareness influence your actions now, maybe leading you down a different path?Or even in same timeline,there may be some emotions created through it,which may cause ripple in your frequency resonator.It's like seeing a potential car accident makes you adjust your driving, even if it happened in a parallel reality.

**Paradox paradox, who's there?** You mentioned encountering your past self creating a paradox. But what if encountering a different "you" isn't paradoxical? Think of it as meeting a doppelganger from another world. If countless pasts exist, wouldn't each past self be a unique individual shaped by different choices? It wouldn't erase your current reality, just offer a glimpse into an alternate "what-if."

**The blurry line between past and present:** You argue physically traveling to the past wouldn't affect your "chosen path." But consider this: wouldn't even the act of traveling itself, the technology used, the choices made to get there, alter your present trajectory? The journey itself becomes part of the story, potentially creating a new "chosen path" you weren't even aware of.

**The ripple effect of thought:** While I might not fully endorse the idea of "astral forms," I agree that thought and intention play a role in shaping our experience. Even thinking about an alternate past can create a ripple effect, altering your perspective and potentially leading to different choices. Our present is constantly informed by our past, both remembered and imagined.
So,yeah i respect your frequency resonator theory,but this will take time to go deep inside the rabbit 🐰 hole !!
More coffee ☕ @Doc 05

Doc 05

Zenith
One remote viewer reported when viewing inside a UFO, the occupant acknowledged his presence but otherwise ignored him. Another RV reported visiting a plane crash site and interviewing one of the victims.

A simple experiment would incorporate a video recorder/monitor with a delay (10 seconds), so that you would be watching in the "past". Observing some simple ESP telekinesis experiment or "jedi trainer" toy. And see if you could "influence" the past.

I do like the idea of the "individual" timeline; and would fit well with my belief that we jump timelines (best possible outcome for ourselves) constantly.

Use of the HDR has allowed me to be more aware of these "subtle" timeline changes.

Now about these pesky "counterparts"...

OK, so we watch old news clips (which we know the outcome) and attempt to change it.
This would be a cool group experiment,
with really scary potential.

might as well make a fresh pot of coffee, I'm going to be here awhile.

8thsinner

** "frequency resonance" theory:** You say witnessing alternate pasts wouldn't affect the present timeline because that past is already set. While your "chosen path" argument makes sense, here's another angle: wouldn't any observation, even of the past, ripple through your "frequency resonance" and potentially nudge your present choices?

Imagine you see a past where you made a different decision, one with consequences you regret. Wouldn't that newfound awareness influence your actions now, maybe leading you down a different path?Or even in same timeline,there may be some emotions created through it,which may cause ripple in your frequency resonator.It's like seeing a potential car accident makes you adjust your driving, even if it happened in a parallel reality.

**Paradox paradox, who's there?** You mentioned encountering your past self creating a paradox. But what if encountering a different "you" isn't paradoxical? Think of it as meeting a doppelganger from another world. If countless pasts exist, wouldn't each past self be a unique individual shaped by different choices? It wouldn't erase your current reality, just offer a glimpse into an alternate "what-if."

**The blurry line between past and present:** You argue physically traveling to the past wouldn't affect your "chosen path." But consider this: wouldn't even the act of traveling itself, the technology used, the choices made to get there, alter your present trajectory? The journey itself becomes part of the story, potentially creating a new "chosen path" you weren't even aware of.

**The ripple effect of thought:** While I might not fully endorse the idea of "astral forms," I agree that thought and intention play a role in shaping our experience. Even thinking about an alternate past can create a ripple effect, altering your perspective and potentially leading to different choices. Our present is constantly informed by our past, both remembered and imagined.
So,yeah i respect your frequency resonator theory,but this will take time to go deep inside the rabbit 🐰 hole !!
More coffee ☕ @Doc 05
The past is not set.
It is created by your idea of it. Even if you did live it, that memory lives in the current moment of your memory. You can change it, but it doesn't change from casual sentimental thoughts or guilt and such things. It changes when you reframe the experience fmor a higher vibrational standpoint.
It changes all the time but we only notice it when it is observed collectively, termed mandela effects.

And there is no paradox because time is not linear like that. Going back to kill hitler wouldn't change the reality you came from where he lived. You would simply create another reality, which wasn't even created by you because it always existed as potential anyway. All variations of every moment do.

It is the frequency of the observer, which dictates the reality potential in resonance.

Doc 05

Zenith
The past is not set.
It is created by your idea of it. Even if you did live it, that memory lives in the current moment of your memory. You can change it, but it doesn't change from casual sentimental thoughts or guilt and such things. It changes when you reframe the experience fmor a higher vibrational standpoint.
It changes all the time but we only notice it when it is observed collectively, termed mandela effects.

And there is no paradox because time is not linear like that. Going back to kill hitler wouldn't change the reality you came from where he lived. You would simply create another reality, which wasn't even created by you because it always existed as potential anyway. All variations of every moment do.

It is the frequency of the observer, which dictates the reality potential in resonance.
But could we create a desired "Mandella effect" on a large scale?

Magic

The past is not set.

You state memories can be actively changed through "higher vibrational reframing." This raises questions about the accuracy and reliability of memory if it can be significantly altered. How do we distinguish between authentic memory and reconstructed narrative? Can this lead to a slippery slope of subjective truths eroding shared historical understanding?

8thsinner

You state memories can be actively changed through "higher vibrational reframing." This raises questions about the accuracy and reliability of memory if it can be significantly altered. How do we distinguish between authentic memory and reconstructed narrative? Can this lead to a slippery slope of subjective truths eroding shared historical understanding?
Well, historical understanding as you put it is based on the narrative imposed upon us by those in power. It is part of the matrix program. It means nothing to most people. It doesn't change their own experiences in most ways. But being taught it in school, reaffirms the matrix narrative. Whether King bla bla was fat or killed people...unless you're lost in the trade of histories when does it ever matter? Does it effect whether you will buy an apple or an orange next week for lunch?

And yes memory can be altered, the military has learned to do this around about a decade ago as far as I know. But most people aren't targeted that way either, again, as far as I know. Even among light workers its rare to hear about.

As for whether you trust memories or not. The ones you have in the moment you access them are real, but if someones reality differs from yours you won't remember their version because it literally didn't happen to you.
Every time we walk in a room with people, we walk into other peoples version of reality, when we look, touch, talk to or think about them there is a merging of energy briefly, some will resonate with us, some won't, some will share similar memories others won't.
If you manage to successfully reframe a trauma of yours you wont remember the old one, unless as noted you slip back into the vibration you were in order for it to be made again.
It would only be discussions with others in your reality whom you shared that memory with, when you talk about it again where you would notice discrepancies. Not sure how this effects either of you though. I have been in that situation before with an ex, where she and I remember a third person being there and not being there but it was so long ago I can't remember the details.

It definitely does make you question things for a while, especially if you are trying to manifest those experiences and manage to observe many of them. But its like all the other laws of the universe, once you get used to them they just become a part of you. They become you're normal.

At the end of the day, most of the things you learned, in school or in life, well the things you learned in school you should probably try to unlearn if you wanna break out of the matrix. But all the rest, for the most part changing your past by reframing it effects things around traumas and not how to be an electrician or engineer so you probably wont notice it, the higher your vibration the less you tend to focus on the past anyway because you're too busy enjoying the moment you are in.

Magic

Well, historical understanding as you put it is based on the narrative imposed upon us by those in power. It is part of the matrix program. It means nothing to most people. It doesn't change their own experiences in most ways. But being taught it in school, reaffirms the matrix narrative. Whether King bla bla was fat or killed people...unless you're lost in the trade of histories when does it ever matter? Does it effect whether you will buy an apple or an orange next week for lunch?

And yes memory can be altered, the military has learned to do this around about a decade ago as far as I know. But most people aren't targeted that way either, again, as far as I know. Even among light workers its rare to hear about.

As for whether you trust memories or not. The ones you have in the moment you access them are real, but if someones reality differs from yours you won't remember their version because it literally didn't happen to you.
Every time we walk in a room with people, we walk into other peoples version of reality, when we look, touch, talk to or think about them there is a merging of energy briefly, some will resonate with us, some won't, some will share similar memories others won't.
If you manage to successfully reframe a trauma of yours you wont remember the old one, unless as noted you slip back into the vibration you were in order for it to be made again.
It would only be discussions with others in your reality whom you shared that memory with, when you talk about it again where you would notice discrepancies. Not sure how this effects either of you though. I have been in that situation before with an ex, where she and I remember a third person being there and not being there but it was so long ago I can't remember the details.

It definitely does make you question things for a while, especially if you are trying to manifest those experiences and manage to observe many of them. But its like all the other laws of the universe, once you get used to them they just become a part of you. They become you're normal.

At the end of the day, most of the things you learned, in school or in life, well the things you learned in school you should probably try to unlearn if you wanna break out of the matrix. But all the rest, for the most part changing your past by reframing it effects things around traumas and not how to be an electrician or engineer so you probably wont notice it, the higher your vibration the less you tend to focus on the past anyway because you're too busy enjoying the moment you are in.
  • Could you provide specific examples of how military memory manipulation technologies work, and the limitations of those technologies?
  • What happens when individual realities clash? If two people remember the same event differently, whose "vibration" takes precedence?

8thsinner

• Could you provide specific examples of how military memory manipulation technologies work, and the limitations of those technologies?
  • What happens when individual realities clash? If two people remember the same event differently, whose "vibration" takes precedence?
I know almost nothing about the military stuff so I don't know how that works.
As memories are made in the hearts emf field though, I suspect something like the giant neuralizer machine in the mib film where he goes back in time. Some kind of giant electromagnet system. If that functions anything like crystals then the law of dominant frequencies would take effect, where the stronger frequency wins. But, I don't know if you can accelerate that to a speed that is undiscoverable, crystals work quite slowly unless they are sped up as in with orgonites. But it takes 3 months of regular life to embed a memory in the brain when rewriting things. At least thats what psychologist research claims.
I suspect it's just another example of reverse engineered et tech though.

What happens when ideas clash, they usually fight lol. There is no precedence made. Both realities are true.
If both are aware of the laws one will be in a position to choose which one is real, but it would take a lot of energy to make it so I think. And thats probably an unwise thing if they have soul expansion as a pursuit.

Look up some of the mass mandela effects, theres a lot of sci fi ones, shazam, jaws, starwars... etc like movie quotes and those lot can be very passionate about their memories of things, until they sit down to watch it again probably. In those situations one will be wrong and unless they are aware of how reality changes they will question their memories.

Magic

I know almost nothing about the military stuff so I don't know how that works.
As memories are made in the hearts emf field though, I suspect something like the giant neuralizer machine in the mib film where he goes back in time. Some kind of giant electromagnet system. If that functions anything like crystals then the law of dominant frequencies would take effect, where the stronger frequency wins. But, I don't know if you can accelerate that to a speed that is undiscoverable, crystals work quite slowly unless they are sped up as in with orgonites. But it takes 3 months of regular life to embed a memory in the brain when rewriting things. At least thats what psychologist research claims.
I suspect it's just another example of reverse engineered et tech though.

What happens when ideas clash, they usually fight lol. There is no precedence made. Both realities are true.
If both are aware of the laws one will be in a position to choose which one is real, but it would take a lot of energy to make it so I think. And thats probably an unwise thing if they have soul expansion as a pursuit.

Look up some of the mass mandela effects, theres a lot of sci fi ones, shazam, jaws, starwars... etc like movie quotes and those lot can be very passionate about their memories of things, until they sit down to watch it again probably. In those situations one will be wrong and unless they are aware of how reality changes they will question their memories.
Can you pls elaborate that statement on your thoughts of conflicting reality?and what you are trying to say as a soul expansion
If being "aware of the laws" allows choosing reality, who dictates these laws? Does one individual impose their reality onto the other, creating a power dynamic

Last edited: