The Quantum Observer

8thsinner

Can you pls elaborate that..
My first question;Who made those laws? Isn't the laws are delusional?

Imagine there is only two people on the earth.If for one person belief there is no gravity and for other person belief there is gravity(or take any opposing thoughts of there),then according to whose there shared reality will take place?
Hope you understand my question..
Who, you would call it god perhaps. Though not any god in any bible. Source itself.
Human laws are often flawed or misunderstood, except rare ones line abiogenesis, that law is true.
Laws like the law of attraction, law of rhythm, vibration etc. They are the ones which determine how the universe works and more importantly in our current shifting and expanding reality, where the loop holes in them are and how to use them.

In such extreme opposites of belief systems the lower vibrational person or the one with the more dominant limiting belief systems will either fail to see completely, or they will simply miss it. Like if you did learn to teleport, the other person would blink exactly when you appeared in front of them or they will turn their heads.

It is similar to talking with someone well and truly locked into the matrix and someone talking about chakras or reiki. The matrix person very often just completely dismisses the ideas and will create a fight of unbalanced proportions over it. New paradigm shifts of beliefs that dissonant require many paths ways to be connected to be able to get to the same level of seeing.
A person with a truly open mind but with no awareness in the field would be able to feel them with just some light guidance, they didn't have the school system in many cases that claimed they weren't real things.
In fact when I am teaching people how to feel into theirs I find it easier and faster to set a timer on it, for example, certain geometry I use to accelerate ether reactions, with a new person I now tell them, it takes a couple of minutes to feel it. This sets up the open mind to be ready for the longer haul, and they usually feel things then after 15-30 seconds.
Same as seeing auras...if you go in to it telling them it takes years of practice, guess what, you're setting them up with the belief system that it will take that long, so if there is any ego there it casually takes over and keeps the person from seeing at all.
Theres a psychological term for that too but I can't recall the name, the awareness of it though is starting to be used in schools where they find that things like dyslexia are belief systems that are easily over written and corrected through educated teachers with patience and properly supportive roles.

Most people if you tell them something is impossible, they believe it and carry that belief forever, some out right refuse to believe it and just find a way do it anyway. Its one of the very rare and truly amazing qualities of humanity, though most of those humans were probably et incarnates so, not sure how much that counts.

Magic

Who, you would call it god perhaps. Though not any god in any bible. Source itself.
Human laws are often flawed or misunderstood, except rare ones line abiogenesis, that law is true.
Laws like the law of attraction, law of rhythm, vibration etc. They are the ones which determine how the universe works and more importantly in our current shifting and expanding reality, where the loop holes in them are and how to use them.

In such extreme opposites of belief systems the lower vibrational person or the one with the more dominant limiting belief systems will either fail to see completely, or they will simply miss it. Like if you did learn to teleport, the other person would blink exactly when you appeared in front of them or they will turn their heads.

It is similar to talking with someone well and truly locked into the matrix and someone talking about chakras or reiki. The matrix person very often just completely dismisses the ideas and will create a fight of unbalanced proportions over it. New paradigm shifts of beliefs that dissonant require many paths ways to be connected to be able to get to the same level of seeing.
A person with a truly open mind but with no awareness in the field would be able to feel them with just some light guidance, they didn't have the school system in many cases that claimed they weren't real things.
In fact when I am teaching people how to feel into theirs I find it easier and faster to set a timer on it, for example, certain geometry I use to accelerate ether reactions, with a new person I now tell them, it takes a couple of minutes to feel it. This sets up the open mind to be ready for the longer haul, and they usually feel things then after 15-30 seconds.
Same as seeing auras...if you go in to it telling them it takes years of practice, guess what, you're setting them up with the belief system that it will take that long, so if there is any ego there it casually takes over and keeps the person from seeing at all.
Theres a psychological term for that too but I can't recall the name, the awareness of it though is starting to be used in schools where they find that things like dyslexia are belief systems that are easily over written and corrected through educated teachers with patience and properly supportive roles.

Most people if you tell them something is impossible, they believe it and carry that belief forever, some out right refuse to believe it and just find a way do it anyway. Its one of the very rare and truly amazing qualities of humanity, though most of those humans were probably et incarnates so, not sure how much that counts.
Yeah, belief play a very important play in every aspect...
Hey can be try that experiment suggested by @Doc 05 .
Just give it a try and plan on that..
I am thinking about that.Just from open mind,please we all give it a try

8thsinner

Can you pls elaborate that statement on your thoughts of conflicting reality?and what you are trying to say as a soul expansion
If being "aware of the laws" allows choosing reality, who dictates these laws? Does one individual impose their reality onto the other, creating a power dynamic
Some of the laws aren't taught in school but through experience, like solid walls being solid. All the physics in the world will agree with them. Up until they pass a certain threshold. Each dimensional thresh hold changes the laws a bit.
These ones you could say are delusional, because they are only in effect because of the minds beliefs however at the lower dimensions they are also necessary, it enables lower life forms to eat, fight, hunt etc...

Magic

One remote viewer reported when viewing inside a UFO, the occupant acknowledged his presence but otherwise ignored him. Another RV reported visiting a plane crash site and interviewing one of the victims.

A simple experiment would incorporate a video recorder/monitor with a delay (10 seconds), so that you would be watching in the "past". Observing some simple ESP telekinesis experiment or "jedi trainer" toy. And see if you could "influence" the past.

I do like the idea of the "individual" timeline; and would fit well with my belief that we jump timelines (best possible outcome for ourselves) constantly.

Use of the HDR has allowed me to be more aware of these "subtle" timeline changes.

Now about these pesky "counterparts"...

OK, so we watch old news clips (which we know the outcome) and attempt to change it.
This would be a cool group experiment,
with really scary potential.

might as well make a fresh pot of coffee, I'm going to be here awhile.
Hey,I am in to try that.But first we need a proper planning on that.
So can u pls tell more about the plan..

Magic

Hey,I am in to try that.But first we need a proper planning on that.
So can u pls tell more about the plan..
I have prepared the plan but anyone can give suggestions in alteration of that plan(like instead of visualisation,any other methods)

Well, imagine taking that idea and giving it a historical spin. We could be like messing with old news clips, using some trippy tech to see if we can actually influence the past..!:
1. **Selecting a Moment of Significance:** Let's choose a moment in history where a small alteration could potentially create a ripple effect of change.

2. We'll take a journey back in time through research, but don't worry, we'll keep it accessible and easy to grasp. We want everyone to feel connected to the story behind our chosen moment, understanding the motivations, struggles, and hopes of those who lived it.

3. **Dreaming Up Possibilities:** Together, we'll think about simple yet profound changes that could reshape the outcome of our chosen historical event. We'll let our imaginations soar as we explore the endless possibilities of what could have been.

4. **Visualizing Our Alteration:** Close your eyes and imagine yourself transported back to our chosen moment in history. Feel the weight of the air, hear the sounds of the surroundings, and see the faces of those involved. Now, envision our proposed change taking root and spreading its influence throughout the scene.

5. **Infusing Belief into Our Vision:** As a group, we'll affirm our collective belief in the power of our visualization. We'll speak our intentions with conviction, knowing that our shared energy has the potential to shape reality in ways we can't yet imagine.

6. **Embodying Our Intentions:** Let's create a simple ritual that symbolizes our commitment to manifesting change. Whether it's sharing a meaningful thought, or holding a moment of silence, let's infuse this ritual with the depth of our shared purpose.

7. **Reflecting on Our Journey:** After our ritual, we'll take a moment to share our thoughts, feelings, and insights. We'll embrace the richness of our collective experience, knowing that each perspective adds depth to our understanding and connection.

8. **Remaining Open to Signs of Transformation:** As we continue on our journey, let's keep our hearts and minds open to the possibility of change. Whether we see subtle shifts in the historical record or feel a profound resonance within ourselves, let's trust in the process and celebrate the magic of collective intention.
And Yeah we will keep doing it regularly (in a 3 days or 1 week).

And yeah we first try it on movies like changing the movies(as @Doc 05 mentioned that it can have scary potential)

Last edited:

Magic

Some of the laws aren't taught in school but through experience, like solid walls being solid. All the physics in the world will agree with them. Up until they pass a certain threshold. Each dimensional thresh hold changes the laws a bit.
These ones you could say are delusional, because they are only in effect because of the minds beliefs however at the lower dimensions they are also necessary, it enables lower life forms to eat, fight, hunt etc...
Yeah there is one theory related to this by me that :
It suggests that our experiences are not bound by the rigid laws of physics, but rather shaped by the intricate interplay of belief, perception, and imagination.

In the ethereal landscape of dreams, where the boundaries between the physical and the metaphysical blur, we are granted a fleeting glimpse into the limitless potential of the human mind. Walls may crumble like sandcastles, gravity may relinquish its hold, and the fabric of reality may warp and weave according to the whims of our subconscious.
But what if these dreams are not just flights of fancy, but windows into a deeper truth about the nature of reality itself?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Yeah there is one theory related to this by me that :
It suggests that our experiences are not bound by the rigid laws of physics, but rather shaped by the intricate interplay of belief, perception, and imagination.

In the ethereal landscape of dreams, where the boundaries between the physical and the metaphysical blur, we are granted a fleeting glimpse into the limitless potential of the human mind. Walls may crumble like sandcastles, gravity may relinquish its hold, and the fabric of reality may warp and weave according to the whims of our subconscious.
But what if these dreams are not just flights of fancy, but windows into a deeper truth about the nature of reality itself?

I think our dreams remind us that we are gods, but now experiencing a reality of our choosing. The universe is just the playground of the gods.

Ejie

Zenith
No, observing potential futures change the likely hood of you reaching that timeline, observations of the past have no such effect.
Reality is created and destroyed per planck second, there is no actual line or path, only frequency hopping form one to another, what we call timelines are only potentials of our awareness being in resonance with specific frequencies of the variations of potential. When we look at future potentials we observe and often try to figure out the how and why of them, this is what changes it, when you come back, you no longer make the same decisions that might have led to that potential. Prophets who look forward and successfully predicted things do so by visiting hundreds of different peoples potentials and bringing back the mean average of likely scenarios.

The past, Which one? The one you have already chosen and taken? Or one of the ones you didn't choose? Or one beyond your life time.
If you go back physically using material technology then you aren't going to the one you have already taken, unless of course you remember meeting yourself for example. But of course if you do, there are infinite variations you could choose from then on as you would be carrying a different level of wisdom and knowledge, and you aren't in your past, you are still in your present, you are just passing by one of the many potentials that did exist. Which one would depend on the frequency resonance or the precision of the machine to discern the micro variations of potentials.

If you go back in astral forms you can choose more easily to change which potential variation you view, presumably anyway, because if you have the skills of the mind to get there, you are on the verge of being able to choose through will whether or not you stay in that one.

So what is cool though, if you follow the path of potentials leading you to create a time machine, or steal one from the government or other et races, then at any second of your life you exist in, in the now, there is a variation beside your current frequency reality to see yourself appear from one of the future potentials. In fact, you could argue that thinking this way, feeling into this potential and taking actions towards it you could actually manifest it happening sort of retrospectively much more quickly.
Wow, interesting. Whenever I think about my past, as real as it was, it’s almost like as if it was not real, I guess because in reality the past doesn’t exist anymore, and hence that is why it is impossible to physically travel back to the past because it defies the laws of physics. My memories become fluid like a dream or a fairytale eroding away by the sands of time. But does just thinking about it affect and manifest my present and future moments? Makes me think the only moment that is real is the present moment. Makes me think what if our memories are being programmed into our consciousness? Makes me think there must be some kind of purpose to it after all. It’s like a matrix of reality and the unreal. Maybe what we perceive as real is really not real?

Last edited:

8thsinner

Wow, interesting. Whenever I think about my past, as real as it was, it’s almost like as if it was not real, I guess because in reality the past doesn’t exist anymore, and hence that is why it is impossible to physically travel back to the past because it defies the laws of physics. My memories become fluid like a dream or a fairytale eroding away by the sands of time. But does just thinking about it affect and manifest my present and future moments? Makes me think the only moment that is real is the present moment. Makes me think what if our memories are being programmed into our consciousness? Makes me think there must be some kind of purpose to it after all. It’s like a matrix of reality and the unreal. Maybe what we perceive as real is really not real?
It is both real and not real, it's all in your head so science might say it isn't real and it's some kind of simulation but it doesn't make your experience any less real does it. Scientists definitely like to dismiss many things in the head as imagination but thats also where your power comes from, your ability to create reality, pasts and futures, whether you're doing it individually or collectively consciously or not.
And travelling to the past doesn't defy physics at all, it only defies general relativistic based physics which only really function at the third density level. When a species discovers quantum physics and begins observing it all of those previous physics laws fall out the window. But it also gets harder to see it because it goes from the actions of larger forces to the actions of subtle energy and subtle change.

Doc 05

Zenith
  • Could you provide specific examples of how military memory manipulation technologies work, and the limitations of those technologies?
  • What happens when individual realities clash? If two people remember the same event differently, whose "vibration" takes precedence?
It's more simple than you think:
the victor writes the history books.
Propaganda, cover-ups, media manipulation.
the acronym D.A.M.N.
Deny everything
Admit nothing
Make counter accusations
Neutralize key witnesses

But they opened Pandora's Box,
the internet.

Damn you Al Gore ;)