The United States Will be ATTACKED SOON

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Hey PaulaJedi, do you have any vitamins such as C and D, that is also important to have to have a better immune system :) take care! stay safe!

Yes, drinking orange juice fortified with D and Calcium. D isn't a problem here in FL with the sunlight. Also take a multivitamin. I think I already had this virus, though.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Well, just heard that New Yorkers are flocking to Florida to infect us all and clog up our hospitals.

I really don't think the kids are going back to public school for the rest of the year. Thanks, NY.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Well, just heard that New Yorkers are flocking to Florida to infect us all and clog up our hospitals.

I really don't think the kids are going back to public school for the rest of the year. Thanks, NY.
When you say for the rest of the year, you do mean the rest of the school year, right?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
When you say for the rest of the year, you do mean the rest of the school year, right?

No, we think to the end of 2020. The governor has NOT said this and wants to re-open things, but if New Yorkers flock
down here and turn us into Italy, we will have virtual school for a very long time.

Whether this is over hyped or not, don't take the chance. JUST STAY HOME PEOPLE.

Yes, my stance has changed a little. The press has done a good job showing pics of Italy and causing fear. Quarantined my elderly parents. No birthdays. No gatherings. They get their groceries delivered.

I don't know what to think anymore. My husband still has to go out to work because we need money. Luckily, he is not in large crowds, but he touches things and could bring it home. I may have had it, but he may not have. (Too many unknowns right now).

Sorry, rambling...... getting a little stressed.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
People around the U.S. are reporting empty hospitals.

Where are the bodies?
Where are the sick people?
Why SO MANY beds?
15,000 national guards?
Military hospital ships?

FL governor wanted to put up concentration camps for infected people.

We are preparing for war.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
People around the U.S. are reporting empty hospitals.

Where are the bodies?
Where are the sick people?
Why SO MANY beds?
15,000 national guards?
Military hospital ships?

FL governor wanted to put up concentration camps for infected people.

We are preparing for war.

I've noticed people who have been reported to have died from coronavirus aren't named. So we have no way to verify their deaths. Yet we are constantly hammered with coronavirus updates every 5 minutes. This is like a war propaganda tactic. Another thing is that there are many viruses that are grouped as coronaviruses. Does everyone know that the common cold is also a coronavirus?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I've noticed people who have been reported to have died from coronavirus aren't named. So we have no way to verify their deaths. Yet we are constantly hammered with coronavirus updates every 5 minutes. This is like a war propaganda tactic. Another thing is that there are many viruses that are grouped as coronaviruses. Does everyone know that the common cold is also a coronavirus?
Wow, I wasn't aware of that. Great observation!

TimeFlipper

No, we think to the end of 2020. The governor has NOT said this and wants to re-open things, but if New Yorkers flock
down here and turn us into Italy, we will have virtual school for a very long time.

Whether this is over hyped or not, don't take the chance. JUST STAY HOME PEOPLE.

Yes, my stance has changed a little. The press has done a good job showing pics of Italy and causing fear. Quarantined my elderly parents. No birthdays. No gatherings. They get their groceries delivered.

I don't know what to think anymore. My husband still has to go out to work because we need money. Luckily, he is not in large crowds, but he touches things and could bring it home. I may have had it, but he may not have. (Too many unknowns right now).

Sorry, rambling...... getting a little stressed.

Just keep on reminding your husband to wash his hands before leaving work, or as soon as he gets home...Its a very simple thing to maintain..