Debate There is no "God"

kcwildman

Beastmaster
however here are just a couple of press release's of the very scientific folks that say there is a GOD.. but I'm sure you don't let people like Einstein himself teach you anything about the universe or whats in it.
Richard Greene: Albert Einstein and the Scientific Proof of 'God'
or even a noted professor of philosophy even have a say in it.. after all they to have come to understand/ believe in fantasy and fairytales
There is a God, leading atheist concludes - World news | NBC News

there is a overwhelming mountian of evidence to look at yet it just can't be true ???these folks have to be delusional...

respect.truth

however here are just a couple of press release's of the very scientific folks that say there is a GOD.. but I'm sure you don't let people like Einstein himself teach you anything about the universe or whats in it.
or even a noted professor of philosophy even have a say in it.. after all they to have come to understand/ believe in fantasy and fairytales

there is a overwhelming mountian of evidence to look at yet it just can't be true ???these folks have to be delusional...

The first link is very good. However it doesn't really support your argument..it actually outlines the fact that Einstein didn't believe in GOD in the conventional sense. Religion aside, Einstein put forward in my opinion probably the best definition of 'GOD' we can have and to put it short, it is an unquantifiable amount of energy no one can comprehend, which may be something that has just always been and always will be, but we as a low level conscious collective find it hard to comprehend.

Weeeeee_Zard

Kcwildman,I will be busy for a couple of days, without my laptop.

I will review the evidence you shared soon.

In the meantime, I'm still waiting for you to point out the flaws in the videos I shared earlier or answer any of my questions.

Thanks.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
thats quite alright you win.... I was/am both delisional and foolish..... you have reminded me of my misplaced belief that everyone wants to know the truth.. thank you for your time...

now to return to your normal life take the red pill and go back to sleep......

Weeeeee_Zard

thats quite alright you win.... I was/am both delisional and foolish..... you have reminded me of my misplaced belief that everyone wants to know the truth.. thank you for your time...

now to return to your normal life take the red pill and go back to sleep......

Aww... debating with you was so much fun! :(

If you could just wait until I have a couple hrs to debate your evidence... I will do it anyways, probably tomorrow morning.

I will also go back and list al the unanswered questions and explanations I asked. I think I took care of very single question you asked me. Let me know if I didn't.

What do you mean by "red pill"? Like in the matrix? I woke up several years ago from the delusion I was forced to accept thru fear. ("Fear of god" as you mentioned earlier)

Weeeeee_Zard

My responses in yellow-WZ

little science for you to look at about the origins of life on this mudball we call earth...... but don't let the facts get in the way of your belief in a farytale story of how man came to be...

Debunking Evolution - problems between the theory and reality; the false science of evolution

this evidence in no way proves the existence of GOD but rather simply shows one of the flaws in your belief system

Well, I happen to be an ornamental shrimp keeper/breeder, I know about interbreeding and selective breeding. It's not quite a good example to compare a breeder's colony of a specie to compare to the planetary reality. What I can do in 20 years to get my shrimp color mutations stable enough is nowhere near what happens in nature for thousands of years.

WOW! this is really funny, what a good read! I will quote my favorite parts, Its like a poem to non-sense:

"Thus all the right mutations (and none of the destructive ones) must happen at the same time by pure chance. That is physically impossible. To illustrate just how hopeless it is, imagine this: on the ground are all the materials needed to build a house (nails, boards, shingles, windows, etc.). We tie a hammer to the wagging tail of a dog and let him wander about the work site for as long as you please, even millions of years. The swinging hammer on the dog is as likely to build a house as mutation-natural selection is to make a single new working part in an animal, let alone a new creature."
DogTail.jpg

"The fossil record shows that evolution never happened." - HAHAHAHAHAHA! :)

--------------------------

-Its so funny how the writer of this article keeps bringing up failed experiments to prove evolution in a laboratory, we cant repeat evolution in an experiment, it takes millions of years. Its as funny as saying that fossils are fake because I buried my dog in the backyard 50 years ago end its bones are not yet rocks... Or that claim that there is no proof of the evolution that happened before complex vertebrates such as fish because we cant find their fossil ancestry... there is not going to be fossils of every single creature that lived on earth, specially if they had no bones!! LOL!

-There is no need for adaptation, then there is no need for evolution. Certain species have been successfully adapted to their environment for a very long time, like dragonflies... or blue green algae... its interesting but it doesn't disprove anything about evolution.

-Archeopteryx was thought to be the first feathered reptile, between what we know as birds today and them. We know now that a lot of the dinosaurs that we thought didn't have feathers, actually did. For example we depicted the velociraptor without feathers in the movie Jurassic park because at that time that is what we thought, today we know they had feathers. How does this disprove evolution? its actually the opposite!
Velociraptor Had Feathers

images
images

-So, we know more now... feathers did not mean that birds started with Archeopteryx. How come this writer pretends to have a single specie be the shifting point? I mean, this person has no clue of the amount of time and mutations that its supposed to take! Its amazing how the writer has no capability of wrapping his/her head around the concept of time.

"The theory of evolution violates the second law of thermodynamics"
-this claim makes no sense. I violated that law when I restored antiques and cars? did my 2 yr old son brake that law when he plays with puzzles? its not as simple, its about energy not about disorder as the claim points out.

-The way the writer talks about the second law of thermodynamics makes me wonder what does him/her think about the formation of the universe. It seems we come from chaos to an organized universe... what is chaos? what is organized? the Universe itself then brakes the 2nd law of T.

"The theory of evolution violates the Law of Biogenesis"

-ok, that Law was conceived before really even understanding a Virus. The fact we haven't yet created life from scratch in a laboratory doesn't mean that we wont. Craig Venter got really close!

For example, recently we reached UNDER ABSOLUTE ZERO temperatures, which it was supposed to be impossible by Lord Kelvin. Quantum gas goes below absolute zero : Nature News & Comment

"The theory of evolution cannot explain how gene regulatory networks came to be."

-Well, GRN and evolution have still some work to do to make sense. Algebra and mathematical hypothesis seem to be getting a glimpse of their connection, its just a matter of time.

"The Bottom Line
Evolutionists assume evolution is true, then write endlessly about when and where it happened, rates and lineages, etc. But if macroevolution is physically impossible in the real world, and it is, then all the rest is fantasy. There are only two possibilities. Either every part of every living thing arose by random chance, or an intelligence designed them. It is now clear that the theory of evolution's only mechanism for building new parts and creatures, mutation-natural selection, is totally, utterly, pathetically inadequate. In spite of overwhelming evidence that the theory of evolution is dead wrong, many are not ready to throw in the towel. They desperately hope that some natural process will be found that causes things to fall together into organized complexity. These are people of great faith. And they are so afraid of connecting God with science that, like the Japanese Army of World War II, they would rather die than surrender. Unfortunately, the staunchest defenders sit in places of esteem and authority as professors, scientists, and editors, and have the full faith of the news media. The public is naturally in awe of their prestige. But once the facts are understood it becomes obvious that the theory of evolution is long overdue for the trash can, and to perpetuate it is fraud. Perhaps it made sense for what was known when On the Origin of Species was published in 1859, but not today."

*****There are only two possibilities. Either every part of every living thing arose by random chance, or an intelligence designed them*****.

- Ooooohhh, yeah... that makes more sense... God did it. LOL! I was waiting for the "G" word to appear!

In this article, either the writer did not get the meaning of things he used as some kind of proof against evolution or the claims only shown that this puzzle still under construction. None of the arguments can be used as proof of the existence of a god that created it all magically, maybe to show the weakness in certain aspects of science, but that wont last forever, we don't have religion prohibiting the scientific advance like 200 years ago.

Again, a short video to explain evolution vs creationism:

Weeeeee_Zard

this article basically says: Einstein (and others) don't know what to do with god so they now call Energy within matter god. Its just an effort to keep god into reality but it doesnt prove anything, it just tells you how hardheaded believers are.

"Yet biologists’ investigation of DNA “has shown, by the almost unbelievable complexity of the arrangements which are needed to produce [life], that intelligence must have been involved,” Flew says in the new video, “Has Science Discovered God?”"

-what? that is just a personal interpretation, a fantastic hypothesis. "Oh, this has no explanation yet, it must have been god" what do you think natives that have no contact with modern society think about a TV when shown a movie? is there a god inside? is there people inside the tv? we are discovering and researching as we speak. Every year, new knowledge and explanations are reached and we have less room for god in reality.

The last link about the philosopher talks about his perception or comments about genetics but it does not prove the existence of god at all.

"there is a overwhelming mountian of evidence to look at yet it just can't be true ???"

where? show me more because none of the links you share are evidence of the existence of god.

This are my questions waiting for answers:

-You say there is false claims in the videos I shared with you that I didn't catch, well, please share. Point them out, I want you to educate me then.

-Please explain you theory of evolution and why are humans not animals.

-Can you see the love of god? how? explain.

-"knowledge of the holly one is understanding" ..... what??? this is such an interesting statement, please tell me why, I really want to know why you said that.

thanks

kcwildman

Beastmaster
knowledge of the holly one is understanding" ..... what??? this is such an interesting statement, please tell me why, I really want to know why you said that

in one last attempt to help you, I'll give you this bit of logic.
to begin the process of understanding the state of being that GOD is, and you are, and your relationship to HIM. you must first study HIM, gather together as much knowlage of HIM as you can find, in all of HIS many manifestations to the many diffrent teachers of the past. study the oddly appearing similarities in the basic belief's of the many cultures from around the world. absorb every bit of of knowlage about the holy one you can locate.
only then can you hope to understand . it's realy basic scientific methodology, if you wish to understand something ,why it does what it does, how it does what it does, what it realy is, how it acts/reacts in any given situation, you must first search it out, then gain a full and complete knowlage of it.

Weeeeee_Zard

knowledge of the holly one is understanding" ..... what??? this is such an interesting statement, please tell me why, I really want to know why you said that

in one last attempt to help you, I'll give you this bit of logic.
to begin the process of understanding the state of being that GOD is, and you are, and your relationship to HIM. you must first study HIM, gather together as much knowlage of HIM as you can find, in all of HIS many manifestations to the many diffrent teachers of the past. study the oddly appearing similarities in the basic belief's of the many cultures from around the world. absorb every bit of of knowlage about the holy one you can locate.
only then can you hope to understand . it's realy basic scientific methodology, if you wish to understand something ,why it does what it does, how it does what it does, what it realy is, how it acts/reacts in any given situation, you must first search it out, then gain a full and complete knowlage of it.

You are not giving me any concise information there, any leads to that information?

I will assume that you are talking about the worshiping of the sun, right? Based on the "Christian" comments you have made before.

To my understanding after comparing several similar myths, Jesus is a copy of Horus, and this is all based in the sun's trajectory and the start of a new cycle of seasons.

There is other similar sun deities such as Mithras (I think I spelled it right) from Persia.

They all share common stuff as been born from a virgin, the 3 kings, crucifixion and resurrection on the 3rd day which is a metaphor for what happens with the sun between December 22nd to 25th and the constellations around it.

So it's all about the sun for the most part but that is not proof of a god. It's just the way people tell a story to "explain" natural phenomena.

On the other hand there is countless myths, deities and folk tales around the globe and thru history that have no connections nor coincidences.

Thank you for addressing at least one of the questions I asked you before.