Num7

Administrator
Staff
Come on, guys be nice to @RadicalResearcher. All he did was ask for your opinions, as to what practical applications time travel might have. The objective is to have a discussion and exchange ideas.

No need to tell him he's right or wrong... There's no right or wrong, here, in this case anyway.

Can we have a chill discussion, instead of arguing over details?

Thanks.

RadicalResearcher

Come on, guys be nice to @RadicalResearcher. All he did was ask for your opinions, as to what practical applications time travel might have. The objective is to have a discussion and exchange ideas.

No need to tell him he's right or wrong... There's no right or wrong, here, in this case anyway.

Can we have a chill discussion, instead of arguing over details?

Thanks.
Thanks for the help. But i will take my leave from the site. Your group of members are not ready for mature, intellectual conversations. I requested the account be closed. I will move on with both my ideas, research and any and all contribution i could have brought forward. Maturity is not something i feel your members have at this time.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
It's been over 20 years and have had three owners of this great website. Thanks to Cosmo and Num7, I believe there's more good here now that some of the past years. You have very thin-skinned, maybe it's best that you do leave. If you do stay, you might learn something that you don't already know. I've been studying time travel since 1956 and from time to time, I have learned things that I don't already know.

Professor Opmmur

Last edited:

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
You deleted all your posts so I don't know what your original question was, but going by the title:

If time travel we real and available, I think it'd best be used as a historical research tool. Don't send humans, send little undetectable drones that can record events and report back home with their findings. You'd run the risk of them being discovered, but there's probably clever ways around that. Disguise them as birds or something, but if we have the technology to travel through time then there's probably ways to record events from high altitudes where detection isn't an issue.

Have you read Timeline? Something like that, where you could go back and get a recording of Abraham Lincoln's Gettysburg address or witness the events of the Trojan wars. See who shot JFK, or backtrack from 9/11 to see if those were the real planes. Whatever mystery you want to unravel and examine.

Paranormalis is a great site, consider giving it a second chance and don't let people who disagree with you control your ability to enjoy an idea or ask a question.

Wind7

Staff
@RadicalResearcher

Don't worry about negative commentary here @Paranormalis.
We cover a lot of ground here that is considered 'Fringe Topics' and there's bound to be
a negative comment here and there.

However, If it becomes too irritating, you can report posts by clicking the 'report' icon at the lower left of a post.
That way, we will be alerted directly to moderate the situation sooner.

There is also an 'Ignore' feature here that you can find by hovering over the offending poster's name.
That way, you will not see that member's posts until you 'Un-Ignore' them.

We would really hate to see you leave so soon!

If you want to re-consider re-instating your posts, that could be done
so other members could reply as well

Otherwise, this thread sort of makes little sense.

You deleted all your posts so I don't know what your original question was, but going by the title:

If time travel we real and available, I think it'd best be used as a historical research tool. Don't send humans, send little undetectable drones that can record events and report back home with their findings. You'd run the risk of them being discovered, but there's probably clever ways around that. Disguise them as birds or something, but if we have the technology to travel through time then there's probably ways to record events from high altitudes where detection isn't an issue.

Have you read Timeline? Something like that, where you could go back and get a recording of Abraham Lincoln's Gettysburg address or witness the events of the Trojan wars. See who shot JFK, or backtrack from 9/11 to see if those were the real planes. Whatever mystery you want to unravel and examine.

Paranormalis is a great site, consider giving it a second chance and don't let people who disagree with you control your ability to enjoy an idea or ask a question.

Cosmo makes a great point here. :)

RadicalResearcher

RE: If time travel we real and available, I think it'd best be used as a historical research tool. Don't send humans, send little undetectable drones that can record events and report back home with their findings. You'd run the risk of them being discovered, but there's probably clever ways around that. Disguise them as birds or something, but if we have the technology to travel through time then there's probably ways to record events from high altitudes where detection isn't an issue.
( Don't send humans, send little undetectable drones that can record events and report back home with their findings.)

Now that's interesting. Makes me wonder if that's whats being done now and what we see in the sky as UFO's is actually (us) in the distant future sending craft back for observation missions?