Num7

Administrator
Staff
RadicalResearcher came here with time travel questions and the intention to engage in a discussion. Instead, he's been told his questions are invalid, that he has trouble accepting reality, then to be nice or he'd get kicked off the forum. Really?

We claim to be a welcoming and open-minded paranormal / time travel community. What I'm seeing in this thread is the opposite of that. We need to be better than this.

Oh well... Back on topic, I agree with Cosmo that we could learn so many things through time travel. So many events happened, that we know very little of.

Finding out how the pyramids were built would be a good start! :) I'd love to see it and understand how they did it.

FarOutThere

RadicalResearcher came here with time travel questions and the intention to engage in a discussion. Instead, he's been told his questions are invalid, that he has trouble accepting reality, then to be nice or he'd get kicked off the forum. Really?

We claim to be a welcoming and open-minded paranormal / time travel community. What I'm seeing in this thread is the opposite of that. We need to be better than this.

Oh well... Back on topic, I agree with Cosmo that we could learn so many things through time travel. So many events happened, that we know very little of.

Finding out how the pyramids were built would be a good start! :) I'd love to see it and understand how they did it.

I apologize for my previous comment and will be more careful in the future.

RadicalResearcher

My post as it was before I deleted it was a question? What practical use does time travel have? This is solely based in part on the theory of time travel provided by John Titor that he stated that you cannot travel backwards and forwards on a linear time line. Only a multiverse time line theory exists based on the information he provided in 2001. So " linear time means moving from the past into the future in a straight line" On the same time line. I am only asking based on that theory, what is the practical use of such travel. Some have given some interesting answers of gathering information and such. But to that end the information gathered according to what John stated would only be obtained and brought back to a time line simular than the one you origionally left. So in theory the information brought back wouldn't really benefit anything. Said time traveler would be changing a new time line in which she/he arrived at in a return trip.
I ask this because I never understood John reasoning for the IBM 5100. He claimed he left to retrieve this unit to bring back to his time. Problem is, if you read clearly what he wrote he claimed he couldn't get back to his exact timeline only one that was close to it. So what then would be the purpose? At the same time he stated this he also stated the longer he remained on a given timeline the greater the divergence. He even gave a calculation to that statement.

The only good I could see from this was if a person desired to leave his/her time line for another hoping to find a better out come from where he/she left. So is his theory or the theory he brought to our time line a practical one?

Mayhem

Zenith
I cant see the real benefit of this question in some ways you have answered the question yourself multiple times above.

Then as you have pointed out JT CLAIMS , 'He claimed he left to retrieve this unit to bring back to his time.'

So my question is did he trip up here when you look at what you found in his posts " he claimed he couldn't get back to his exact timeline only one that was close to it"?

What actually would a 5100 do that some thing else couldnt do? I wonder

To be honest i feel Titor was set up to enable a script to sell to Disney after Universals success with BTTF, but for what ever reason it never took off. Like BTTF there was SCI/TECH mixed in i think they were trying to tap that.

Thats my thoughts anyway :)

Last edited:

RadicalResearcher

I posted for a few reasons but one to see if I can get answers that i already don't have or know. I believe he was a real time traveler using a device that was not well designed and I believe he did come to our time line. However I believe what his military unit was doing was still in the unknown as far as results are concerned in time traveling. Not really any different then say Seven Gibbs HDR machine. I think John was trying to get back home to his origional time line but was having issues. For one, he claimed he went back to the 1970s to aquire this IBM 5100 and then later traveled forward and stopped off at different points of time on our time line. He even eluded to possibly changing something in our time line for what he described (For our own good.). He left sceret messages supposedly but why? If he couldn't come back to our time line after leaving, who did he think was suppose to recieve these messages and answer them accordingly? I think in a last ditch effort his military unit was sent out for research and study, his world was devistated by the nuclear war he described and things in fact were much worse then he actually described. They may have even been trying to find a time line close enough to there origional so the survivors could make an escape using a much larger device. How many nuclear warheads need's to detonate through out our world before we see a catastrophic nuclear armageddon ? I think his world was destroyed and those that survived used a device developed by general electric that could be used as a propulsion unit or a time travel unit. It was never really designed for what they used it for but they tweeked it to do so. I think actually what it was, was a way to open wormholes for interdimentional travel and the powers that be that funded and backed the development and engineering to the C204 and C206 machines were looking for way to travel like these Extraterrestrial's that are seen doing so in advanced space distortion vehicles. It's just a theory of mine. As for getting answers on here, i am trying to see what others think, how they feel. People are entitled to believe what ever they want to believe about Titor or anything else. Obviously there is many questions to John story. Many questions that question the legitimacy of the story. However let us not forget, it was a forum, website very simular to this one that John started posting on. Without dialog and discussion on stories like John Titors, they sit and become idle and even forgotten.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Is it possible that the changes between his timeline and ours, were primarily caused by his stop here in 2000 to post online, rather than by his journey to the 1970s?

Could that explain why he wasn't sure to get back home?

Last edited:

RadicalResearcher

Is it possible that the changes between his timeline and ours, were primarily caused by his stop here in 2000 to post online, rather than by his journey to the 1970s?

Could that explain why he wasn't sure to get back home?
Very much a possibility. I feel his random stops acted like beacon points to test time dilation and divergence. I think he was trying to get back to his origional starting time line. What i find facinating is he bragged about taking his younger self on trips in time. Why would you do this is once as he stated the machine was shut off, that's it! Holes in his story that don't make sense but I will not say he is a hoax because the science in his story is sound. I am thinking he and his military unit were a military experiment as I stated to try and achieve time travel but it didn't go to plan. Once he was here in our time line I think as he said he got close to people and he kept the machine on and went forwards and backwards on our time line trying to help us and to help himself.

Actually, I will elaborate a bit more on this. During Johns posts he said that he came back for the IBM 5100 for legacy issues. That the IBM 5100 had abilities they/he needed to access older units for code. I feel he aquired the unit and messed with it to fix our issue with Y2K to overt the same sort of crises that plagued his time line that ended in the end results of a civil war and ww3. We know his family on this time line up and moved from Florida. The fax to Art Bell where he talks about 9/11 and the skyline with missing buildings. He bounced back and fourth on our time line to change things. I actually am not convinced he left! I think he remained. Machine probably stashed somewhere hidden away or a deal struck with the government and he had to make it appear to everyone around him including his family that he left. If he continued to meddle on our time line the divergence could have been catastrophic for us! For instance the mandela effect, prior to his arrival that concept was not heard of until 2009 and no one talked about it but think back to the 2008-2009 period of time, what was taking place? Obama was elected president and one of Titor statements was, "He tried to act like Lincoln, followed by the president afterwards was unique in that he only was concerned with keeping his/her own power." This referenced to Obama and Trump. The scary thing about all of this, he may have overted a nuclear war for us in the 2000's but he gave a clue in his posts that we were going to have one anyways. He gave a clue as to who starts it! Can you find the clue? He says in his posts, he talking about world leaders. He was asked a direct question and he answered it and i believe he criptically was speaking about Putin and Biden. He was talking about this time period. He goes on and says that he will be forgotten and even claims thats what he wants. Look, now right now most consider him a hoax, hollywood fantasy, urban legend. Nothing more. But look at all he said and look at all that has happen in much later references of time. How did he know? If he is still here i think he will make another appearance and i think he will do so before things get really hot between the US and Russia. So we should keep our eyes open.

Last edited:

wileyb

Very much a possibility. I feel his random stops acted like beacon points to test time dilation and divergence. I think he was trying to get back to his origional starting time line. What i find facinating is he bragged about taking his younger self on trips in time. Why would you do this is once as he stated the machine was shut off, that's it! Holes in his story that don't make sense but I will not say he is a hoax because the science in his story is sound. I am thinking he and his military unit were a military experiment as I stated to try and achieve time travel but it didn't go to plan. Once he was here in our time line I think as he said he got close to people and he kept the machine on and went forwards and backwards on our time line trying to help us and to help himself.

Actually, I will elaborate a bit more on this. During Johns posts he said that he came back for the IBM 5100 for legacy issues. That the IBM 5100 had abilities they/he needed to access older units for code. I feel he aquired the unit and messed with it to fix our issue with Y2K to overt the same sort of crises that plagued his time line that ended in the end results of a civil war and ww3. We know his family on this time line up and moved from Florida. The fax to Art Bell where he talks about 9/11 and the skyline with missing buildings. He bounced back and fourth on our time line to change things. I actually am not convinced he left! I think he remained. Machine probably stashed somewhere hidden away or a deal struck with the government and he had to make it appear to everyone around him including his family that he left. If he continued to meddle on our time line the divergence could have been catastrophic for us! For instance the mandela effect, prior to his arrival that concept was not heard of until 2009 and no one talked about it but think back to the 2008-2009 period of time, what was taking place? Obama was elected president and one of Titor statements was, "He tried to act like Lincoln, followed by the president afterwards was unique in that he only was concerned with keeping his/her own power." This referenced to Obama and Trump. The scary thing about all of this, he may have overted a nuclear war for us in the 2000's but he gave a clue in his posts that we were going to have one anyways. He gave a clue as to who starts it! Can you find the clue? He says in his posts, he talking about world leaders. He was asked a direct question and he answered it and i believe he criptically was speaking about Putin and Biden. He was talking about this time period. He goes on and says that he will be forgotten and even claims thats what he wants. Look, now right now most consider him a hoax, hollywood fantasy, urban legend. Nothing more. But look at all he said and look at all that has happen in much later references of time. How did he know? If he is still here i think he will make another appearance and i think he will do so before things get really hot between the US and Russia. So we should keep our eyes open.
Ok I'm putting my tinfoil hat on because the JT stuff does that to me. As I have my own weird personal story about having possibly met a time traveler when I was younger.

That's another reason I joined this site to find open minded people who are right in the head.

Elaborate a bit on your thoughts about CJD? I'm with ya...

I'm thinking covid is remembered as a nothing burger as time passes, maybe an opportunity for governments to sieze more power. But I always felt like JT intentionally gave us the wrong dates about things and was off by like 12 years.

I have reason to believe the cjd pandemic is coming soon. What do you think about the new Brunswick brain disease?

Keep talking.... like I said I got my tin foil hat on for this one.

wileyb

I cant see the real benefit of this question in some ways you have answered the question yourself multiple times above.

Then as you have pointed out JT CLAIMS , 'He claimed he left to retrieve this unit to bring back to his time.'

So my question is did he trip up here when you look at what you found in his posts " he claimed he couldn't get back to his exact timeline only one that was close to it"?

What actually would a 5100 do that some thing else couldnt do? I wonder

To be honest i feel Titor was set up to enable a script to sell to Disney after Universals success with BTTF, but for what ever reason it never took off. Like BTTF there was SCI/TECH mixed in i think they were trying to tap that.

Thats my thoughts anyway :)
Disney time travel is milque toast nonsense. Have you seen the avengers or any marvel films?
Today's GOOD time travel films aren't that lucrative and the biggest producer is maybe Netflix with something like the Travellers series which is a totally different style of time travel.

If Disney had anything to do with titor it's very clear they decided to go a totally different direction. Because real or not if you actually read the titor posts and understand them they're fucking entertaining. It's like a more practical terminator rather than "back to the future" the only thing JT and bttf even have in common is the car and it's not even the same car.

Disney wouldn't touch something like Titor with a ten foot pole. Nuclear war, prion disease pandemics, computer science, actual physics, the mwi theory, a modern civil war where the libertarian extremists WIN with the help of Russia AND the protagonist is a white male?

Yeah no. Disney ain't touching that. Change it so the BLM Queer Nation protesters win the war and John Titor is a time traveling transgender lesbian that can give birth and maybe I'll believe that theory.

RadicalResearcher

Ok I'm putting my tinfoil hat on because the JT stuff does that to me. As I have my own weird personal story about having possibly met a time traveler when I was younger.

That's another reason I joined this site to find open minded people who are right in the head.

Elaborate a bit on your thoughts about CJD? I'm with ya...

I'm thinking covid is remembered as a nothing burger as time passes, maybe an opportunity for governments to sieze more power. But I always felt like JT intentionally gave us the wrong dates about things and was off by like 12 years.

I have reason to believe the cjd pandemic is coming soon. What do you think about the new Brunswick brain disease?

Keep talking.... like I said I got my tin foil hat on for this one.
Think about the CJD, stop and really think about it! Is that not Covid in our time line? He states in his time line they linked it to mad cow. Wait a second. What did they try and say to us that Covid was linked to? It wasn't cows, it was bats! They shoved that down our throats the whole pandemic. Now we know differently but look, they keeping pushing it on us! I don't think John was off on this he just wasn't completely upfront or accurate in what he stated. Look at whats going on in the middle east right now! John said "It is the lack of confidence of the west that encouraged Isreal to fight the only war they are prepared to fight, a strong offense in a defensive position" Now i know someone going to read that and say, "thats not exactly what he said" They would be right. I just sum it up! That is more or less how he said it! Look what's happening right now. World watching how the US deals with Russia on this Ukraine matter. If the US falters and fails it gives nations like North Korea, Iran anf even China the means to say, this is it! Time to do as we like! The tiger nothing more than paper! For the average hardworking American who wanted to see us put first and restore the economy back to what it once was, Trump was the man! But now looking at things, No, I don't care for the clintons but Hilary was the right choice I will explain why! Had she taken office I don't think Putin would have had time to plan his invasion of Ukraine! His special military operation! I feel Hilary would have worked double time on kicking him out Crimea. I could be wrong but I think Hilary would have played a much different game with Putin. What Trump did gave Putin time! Biden in, I am not a fan of Biden. However, he has had a long career of dealing with communism and dealing with Russia. Biden health is the question! If we are not careful who we put in office in 2024 we are looking at the fall of NATO and the US! We need someone very strong with the military to basically shove Russia back into Russia and keep China contained to China do all that without starting a nuclear war as John described in his time line. Right now, it may be to late! Biden & Putin are taking the world to an edge of nuclear annihilation. I don't see right now a way out if things continue to go the way they are going.

As for another pandemic. Oh yes! We are going to see anotherone. Years ago Jesse Ventura did a show called Conspiracy Theories, In that show he talked witha doctor who fled the United States because she met with a Aristrocrat of sorts who told her the time for the great culling was upon us! The doctor asked her what she was talking about. The Aristrocratic person told her, "well you know, the great culling, the culling of the useless feeders of society!" basically all of us who are not of the elite class! The doctor described in great detail and ironically very closely simular to what happened in 2019 with the Pandemic. She stated they would create it and then offer a vaccine and everyone would take it but it would be that vaccine that would be the real pandemic! She said the vaccine would be a injectable or a nasal spray. I have been so kind as to track that episode down which has been banned and continued to get banned but I found it decided to post it for you.
This segment of the show, the whole episode was aired and all over youtube and since then youtube has taken them down. Shortly Jesse show was canceled. After that Jesse left for mexico. So you decide for yourself the truth in all of this but I feel we will for sure see another pandemic and then another and then another and maybe a few bad wars until they get our world population down to 500 million like they would like it to be!